PDA

View Full Version : More report from Piston Broke

Drew
25th September 2006, 21:25
As i'm not the sharpest tack in the box, (comparatively, i'm like a marshmellow in a box full of tacks), when it was announced, "post classic practice," I went out and pissed about with some new lines, and different ride positions. DICKHEAD!!!! That was qualifying, and your tenth on the grid!!
Ah well shit happens, so I start one spot BEHIND Deano's intended grid position, get a not too foul launch, have a wee tussle with Paul Martindale, wonder to myself why a 400 is on my tail, a fuck off to finish 5th.

Second race, and Deano is parked where he should be, so I make sure to take off proper. (Getting out gragged by a 400, not the done thing).
This time I have a good race with Jarod Wintle for the full distance, but alas, he took the spot so 5th again.

Good day, cheers Sugilite for the advice, and telling me that next year you'll be even bloody quicker with some engine mods. Cheers Deano and Nicky for the catering, (lets not allow Cowpoos to see where it's hidden next round).

Drew out.

kickingzebra
25th September 2006, 23:44
Good to see you on the day bro!
Practice... hehe, I'll bet Y'all aren't the first to be caught that way either...
(innocently whistling to self)

cowpoos
26th September 2006, 11:57
yeah.....your not that bright....but ya are a good cunt....good shit bro....ta with helping with my sad gixxer in the morning!!

Deano
26th September 2006, 12:03
Second race, and Deano is parked where he should be, so I make sure to take off proper. (Getting out gragged by a 400, not the done thing).
This time I have a good race with Jarod Wintle for the full distance, but alas, he took the spot so 5th again.

Dude - you are also post classic SENIOR, it doesn't matter where Jarrod finished, you were still 5th. Bloody marshmallow :Pokey: