PDA

View Full Version : Movie Lines

wari
6th May 2003, 23:01
Lets hear your favourites ... I'll start with ...

"Where all da white wimmin at ? ... " - Blazing Saddles.

babyB
6th May 2003, 23:21
:D  "Left turn Clive!"...  any which way but loose

babyB
6th May 2003, 23:42
:cool:  "I'll be back!"..... arnold swazinager

wkid_one
7th May 2003, 17:17
"Bitches...Come" - XXX

Cuban
7th May 2003, 18:19
"i think he got the point" (james bond-can't remember which one- just after shooting a badie with a spear-gun)

"shocking"(same bond movie, just after throwing a guy into a bath with a live hairdryer in it)

classics or how bout,

"let of some steam, bennet"-arnie in Commando, just after impaling bad guy bennet on a broken pipe spewing out steam.

love it

What?
7th May 2003, 20:10
"The age-old superstition that women on ships are bad luck is now a proven scientific fact!"  Navy bosun, Yellowbeard.:p

babyB
7th May 2003, 22:45
I feel the need...the need for speed       =Top gun

Be afraid. Be vary afraid    = The adams family

Don't torture yourself, Gomaz, Thats my job     = The adams family

SpankMe
7th May 2003, 23:11
<p><i><font size="3">You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.</font></i></p><blockquote><p><span style="font-family: Verdana; font-variant: small-caps; text-effect: engrave"><font color="#666666">-Raoul Duke played by Johnny Depp<br>-fear and loathing in las Vegas</font></span></p></blockquote><p><i><font size="3">Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.</font></i></p><blockquote><p><span style="font-family: Verdana; font-variant: small-caps; text-effect: engrave"><font color="#666666">-Raoul Duke played by Johnny Depp<br>-fear and loathing in las Vegas</font></span></p></blockquote><p><i><font size="3">We've gone on holiday by mistake!</font></i></p><blockquote><p><span style="font-family: Verdana; font-variant: small-caps; text-effect: engrave"><font color="#666666">-Withnail played by Richard E. Grant<br>-Withnail and I</font></span></p></blockquote>

twistymover
8th May 2003, 00:13
''Bad Boy Bubby''-an Australian film

wari
8th May 2003, 00:27
"The HELL I am !!! " - any John Wayne Movie

"The HELL you are !!! " - any John Wayne Movie ... :D

NhuanH
8th May 2003, 08:04
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US">“I know what you’re thinking, did he fire 5 or 6 shots?<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>Well seeing this here is…….well do ya punk?” Detective Harry Callahan</SPAN>

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US">“Woh!” Neo</SPAN>

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="mso-ansi-language: EN-US">“I keep trying to get out, but they keep PULLing me back in!” Michael Corleone, Godfather III</SPAN>

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">I would like to reaffirm another vote for that immortal&nbsp;line spoken by Lt Pete ‘Maverick’ Mitchell to Lt Nick ‘Goose’ Bradshaw about needing speed, particularly given&nbsp;it's appropriateness for&nbsp;this forum.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN></SPAN>

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN lang=EN-US style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Top Gun is one of the greatest thespian contributions of the 1980s (a decade renowned for it’s culture), if not the 20<SUP>th</SUP> century!<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>One day I hope to be able to race my GPz900 alongside a jet, wearing only my woolly lined flight jacket, oversize Ray Ban Aviators and my cheesy grin – no really, I do!</SPAN>

bluninja
8th May 2003, 11:51
25 Lines From Star Wars That Can Be Improved if you substitute the word "Pants"

1 A tremor in the pants. The last time I felt this was in the presence of my old master.

2 You are unwise to lower your pants.

3 We've got to be able to get some reading on those pants, up or down.

4 She must have hidden the plans in her pants. Send a detachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally Commander.

5 These pants may not look like much, kid, but they've got it where it counts. 6 I find your lack of pants disturbing. 7 These pants contain the ultimate power in the Universe. I suggest we use it.

8 Han will have those pants down. We've got to give him more time! 9 General Veers, prepare your pants for a surface assault. 10 I used to bulls-eye womp-rats in my pants back home. 11 TK-421. . . Why aren't you in your pants? 12 Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants. 13 Governor Tarkin. I recognized your foul pants when I was brought onboard. 14 You look strong enough to pull the pants off of a Gundark. 15 Luke. . . Help me take...these pants off. 16 Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants. 17 That blast came from those pants. That thing's operational! 18 Don't worry. Chewie and I have gotten into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.

19 Maybe you'd like it back in your pants, your highness.

20 Your pants betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for your sister! 21 Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their pants at the first sign of an Imperial Cruiser.

22 Yeah, well short pants is better than no pants at all, Chewie. 23 Attention. This is Lando Calrissean. The Empire has taken control of my pants, I advise everyone to leave before more troops arrive.

24 I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.

25 You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.

TTFN

Coldkiwi
8th May 2003, 12:55
I love that email!!!

My nominee's:

'A gun rack. What am I going to do with a gun rack? I don't own A gun, let alone MANY guns that would require a gun rack!' - Waynes World

'Sir! The radar! Look, its been--jammed!

*tastes with finger, clunks helmet down*

RASPBERRY! Only one man would DARE give me the raspberry. LONE STAR!' - Spaceballs (also quotes regarding ludicrous speed, combing the desert and his fathers brothers cousins roommates sisters hairdresser etc etc)

'At 6am we hit the enemy toast!

Uh sir, thats enemy coast

Really? well that's a bit more difficult but I think we can still do it!' - Hot Shots

(I could go on)

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

bluninja
8th May 2003, 14:20
Time to die ..... Bladerunner

Do you expect me to talk Goldfinger? No Bond I expect you to die! ...... Goldfinger

Nothing beats the smell of new leather....except perhaps pussy .... Christine

Stop calling me Shirley ............&nbsp;&nbsp; Airplane

What have the Romans ever done for us ?&nbsp;...... Life of Brian

TTFN

MikeL
8th May 2003, 17:05
Also from The Life of Brian
What's this? Romanes domi eunt? Romans at home they go?... Write it out a hundred times... And don't do it again!

(In a past life I was a Latin teacher)

Stormer
8th May 2003, 21:10
"Yes, &nbsp;it`s true. This man has no dick."&nbsp;&nbsp; : Bill Murray, Ghostbusters.

duke
10th May 2003, 18:46
I need&nbsp;your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle - Terminator

'Cycles is a mean toy lady - <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-AU; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Little Fauss and Big Halsy</SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-AU; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">'<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-AU; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">uck it, man. Let's go bowling - </SPAN>The Big Lebowski</SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-AU; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me - The Big Lebowski</SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-AU; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">http://www.thedudeshouse.com/</SPAN>

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-AU; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"></SPAN>&nbsp;

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-AU; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">duke</SPAN>

wari
12th May 2003, 09:17
Eating in line eh ... I hope you brought enough for everyone !
- Blazing Saddles.

Just wait while I whip this out ! ... - B.S.

Gixxer
12th May 2003, 14:29
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the woman!"&nbsp; Conan the Barbarian

"Don't disturb my friend, he's dead tired."&nbsp; Arnie, Commando, just beforejump out of the airliner.

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross" Dirty Harry.

SPman
12th May 2003, 18:15
"Call the shore patrol? I am the fucking shore patrol!" ....waves pistol around whorehouse...

Jack Nicholson - The Last Detail

wari
13th May 2003, 14:54
"All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?" - The Life of Brian

Antallica
13th May 2003, 15:04
"You are an incredibly sensitive man, who insipres joy joy feelings in all those around you" - Demolition Man

"Mellow greetings, what seems to be your boggle?" - Demolition Man

"Why don't y'all talk that badge, and shove it in ya ass. Shove it all in ya ass" - Rush Hour

I got more cooking in my brain but I've got blockages atm.

wari
13th May 2003, 17:56
:-) ... that Rush Hour quote reminded me of one from Shanghai Noon -
I dont know karate , but I know crazy and I'm willing to use it ...

moko
13th May 2003, 18:03
"Frankly my dear Harley`s are shit",Clark Gable,gone with the wind.

Gixxer
14th May 2003, 11:00
"Dead? &nbsp;You thought wrong. Ever since you had me thrown out of your unit I've wanted to pay you back. Do you know what today is, Matrix?......Payday" Bennett, Commando

Gixxer
14th May 2003, 11:17
"Get some beers in Del Verde Matrix. &nbsp;It'll give everyone a&nbsp;little more time with your daughter". Arnie replies "You're a funny guy Sally. I like you.&nbsp; That's why I am going to kill you last!". Commando

&nbsp;

"Remember, Sally, when I promised to kill you last?.......I lied!" Commando

SPman
10th June 2003, 19:19
"And where can I find Captain Rum?"

*Why, it's Friday....he'll be up the Olde Seadog."

"And, where can I find , the Olde Seadog?"

"He'll be in bed, with Captain Rum!"

Blackadder2

franco
10th June 2003, 22:44
[Wolfy] Hey hey, it's me...
[Cy] Prove it
[Wolfy] You're a dick.
[Cy] Ok

X-Men

Kwaka-Kid
11th June 2003, 05:07
"Whats the We, White man?"

Tonto and whats his face (Cant member lol) when they are surrounded by angry black people - after asking "what should we do" or somthing to that extent.. hahaha! bloody good! :D

Nouseforaname
14th June 2003, 13:16
Fuck you McClutcy, ill take my money somewhere else - Jake the Muss

Shhh gracy, uncle bully's not gona hurt you - Uncle fuckin Bully

Once were warriors :-)

Kwaka-Kid
14th June 2003, 16:39
"Wheres the Money Lucas?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Atlantic city Joe.&nbsp;&nbsp; Is it coming back from atlantic city?&nbsp; I dont think so Joe.&nbsp;&nbsp; Whats it doing in atlantic city?&nbsp; Re-circulating"

"damn the man, damn the empire"

and "Empire records open till&nbsp; midnight, this is mark.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; *whispiers on phone*&nbsp; answer: Midnight!"

hahaha empire records :D

wari
15th June 2003, 08:36
"One thing I cant stand is a happy injun ... look at 'im over there smiling away ... " - the old cook.

This is after claw (the injun) has won the old cooks false teeth in a game of cards .. the injuns reply " now you call me two jaw claw " ...

From Red River (John Wayne movie)

Dave
7th July 2003, 12:49
I am cornelio I have no bunghole
I need a teepee for my bunghole

beavis and butthead

Urban Terrorist
7th July 2003, 14:54
"It's like the first time you got laid, you've got to ask 'Daddy, is what we're doing right ?' " Tankgirl

georgedubyabush
7th July 2003, 19:10
"weaselling out of things is what seperates man from the animals... except the weasel"

Homer Simpson

Duke of Rogan
7th July 2003, 20:47
To train ze dolphin, you must zink like ze dolphin. You must be getting oonside ze dolphin's head!
Just yesterday I'm asking Snowflake… "ee, eee, eee." He said, "Eee, eee, eee, eee." Und you can quote him.

Ace Ventura - Pet Dectective

Gixxer
11th July 2003, 13:16
"You gonna pull those pistols, or whistle Dixie?"&nbsp; THE OUTLAW JOSEY WALES

georgedubyabush
13th July 2003, 09:56
"Have you ever heard the saying, 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'?"

"Have you ever heard the song, 'Who let the dogs out'?"

Shallow Hal

Zed
28th February 2004, 10:43
"Get some beers in Del Verde Matrix. It'll give everyone a little more time with your daughter". Arnie replies "You're a funny guy Sally. I like you. That's why I am going to kill you last!". Commando

"Remember, Sally, when I promised to kill you last?.......I lied!" Commando
...and the girl says to Arnie "What'd you do with Sully?" He replies "I let him go!" (yeah, by releasing his ankle as he held him with one arm over a cliff)

Also from the movie Commando (one of those movies that made Arnie a 1 line king) Arnie says to Bennett "I'll be back Bennett!" and Bennett replies "I'll be waiting Jeohn" in his cheesy Aussie accent.

Then there's that latest Terminator line "speak to the hand!" (always a laugh in Arnies deep Austrian accent)

It must be strange hearing him speak as the new governor of California when you're so used to seeing him kill people and talk rubbish on the big screen? :o

Zed

SPman
28th February 2004, 11:56

It must be strange hearing him speak as the new governor of California when you're so used to seeing him kill people and talk rubbish on the big screen? :o

Zed
Now, we can see it for real?????

Jackrat
28th February 2004, 12:43
THIS is a knife,,,,,Paul Hogan
It wasn't me,you can't prove a thing,there were no witnesses,,,,,Bart Simson
You can take this crooked earth Bro,,,,,,Errrrr, that big mean dude??
Well, Howdy pilgrim,,,The Duke.
:doh: Homer Simson.
Why you little,,,Larry in the Simsons Recives another prank phone call.

Jackrat
28th February 2004, 12:47
Now, we can see it for real?????
Seen a picture of him with no shirt resently.
Sad what happens when the steroids wear off :no:

Ms Piggy
28th February 2004, 12:50
From Aliens:

[To Queen Alien who's about to grab Newt.]
Ripley: Get away from her you bitch!

and

Private Hudson: Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man? Private Vasquez: No, have you?

From The Big Lebowski:

Jesus Quintana: You said it man. Nobody Fucks with the Jesus

From Murirls Wedding:

Cheryl: Wait! Let her finish her Orgasm!

:D

Hitcher
28th February 2004, 13:09
Doh the stuff that buys me beer
Ray the guy who sells me beer
Me the guy who drinks the beer
Far a long way to get beer
So I think I'll have a beer
La la la la la la beer
Tea no thanks I'm drinking beer
And that brings us back to Doh...

(Homer Simpson)

Hitcher
28th February 2004, 13:52
"There's just no pleasing some people!"
"Yes, that's what Jesus said."
(Monty Python's Life of Brian)

"He's not the messiah, he's just a very naughty boy!"
(Brian's mum, from the same movie)

"Run Bambi run! And don't look back..."
(Bambi's mum, from the movie Bambi)

Lou Girardin
28th February 2004, 14:09
Arnie's returned to the house after dropping a guy over the cliff.
Daughter - What did you do to him?
Arnie - I let him go!

Bill Murray - Caddy Shack
Be the ball.
Lou

Zed
28th February 2004, 14:12
Seen a picture of him with no shirt resently.
:doh: I didn't think you really cared bout that sort of thing Jack??

wkid_one
28th February 2004, 14:52
Arnie's returned to the house after dropping a guy over the cliff.
Daughter - What did you do to him?
Arnie - I let him go!

Wasn't that actually in commando when he kidnapped that chick in her little sports car after the mall and he was holding the guy by the ankle asking for information as to where they were staying. Then he went back to the car and the black chick asked him?

riffer
28th February 2004, 14:54
My two favourites -

"Say what again - I dare you - I double-dare you motherfucker!" - Samuel L Jackson, Pulp Fiction

"Bleed - I ain't got time to bleed!" - Jess "The Body" Ventura, Predator

Ms Piggy
28th February 2004, 15:07
From The Big Lebowski:

The Dude: Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not Mr. Lebowski. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

From Pulp Fiction

Jules: Whoa... whoa... whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same fuckin' thing.
Vincent: Not the same thing, the same ballpark.
Jules: It ain't no ballpark either. Look maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his lady's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, ain't the same league, ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit.
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: Don't be tellin' me about foot massages - I'm the foot fuckin' master.
Vincent: Given a lot of 'em?
Jules: Shit yeah. I got my technique down man, I don't tickle or nothin'.
Vincent: Have you ever given a guy a foot massage?
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: You give them a lot?
Jules: Fuck you.
Vincent: You know, I'm getting kinda tired, I could use a foot massage.
Jules: Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' pissed.

[Jules and Vinnie take Marvin with them in their car and Vinnie's gun goes off and blows Marvin's head off]
Jules: Oh. Fuck's happening.
Vincent: Man, I shot Marvin in the face.
Jules: Why the fuck did you do that. Oh man I've seen some crazy ass shit in my time.
Vincent: Chill out, man. I told you it was an accident. You probably went over a bump or something.
Jules: Hey, the car didn't hit no motherfucking bump.
Vincent: Hey, look man, I didn't mean to shoot the son of a bitch. The gun went off. I don't know why.
Jules: Well look at this fucking mess, man. We're on a city street in broad daylight.
Vincent: I don't believe it.

:rockon:

k14
28th February 2004, 15:32
From "The Rock"

Nicholas Cage: "I'll try my best"
Sean Connery: "Loosers always whine about their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
Cage: "Carla (his mrs) was the prom queen"

Makes me laugh every time i see that scene.

Lou Girardin
28th February 2004, 17:38
Wasn't that actually in commando when he kidnapped that chick in her little sports car after the mall and he was holding the guy by the ankle asking for information as to where they were staying. Then he went back to the car and the black chick asked him?

Jeez, I don't know. It was along time ago and somtimes the Alzheimers just kicks in, you know. Still a good line though.
Lou

Jackrat
29th February 2004, 21:40
:doh: I didn't think you really cared bout that sort of thing Jack??

Well no I don't,was just an observation was all,Honest :o