PDA

View Full Version : Level of violence stuns cops

Hillbilly
26th September 2006, 11:00
Check out this article in this morning's NZ Herald:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/print.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10402914

Big Dave
26th September 2006, 11:22
My young bloke held a party - ended up in hospital and has his place burgled while he was there by the 'Youth Gang' that crashed it - 6 months ago.

Best advice is to not have a big party at home any more - or hire adequate security.

ManDownUnder
26th September 2006, 11:25
Get the little bastards and... shit I dunno... I'm almost at that point of giving up... it's pathetic.

A cattle prod to the balls - in public. Sick little fucks. Society needs to have the ammo to deal with these critters properly, swiftly and effectively.

Finn
26th September 2006, 11:27
If the cops are stunned, how do they think we feel?

The_Dover
26th September 2006, 11:28
Just like home, eh McJim?

McJim
26th September 2006, 11:32
Just like home, eh McJim?

I actually refrained from saying anything - but you must've spotted me reading this thread.

I've calmed down a lot though.

Motu
26th September 2006, 12:35
When I lived at Green Bay there were a lot of those parties,and had some close to us.You'd see big groups of kids walking to it,they all recieve word by cell phone,then there'd be a couple of hundred kids all over the road,cars,bottles everywhere.But the wierd thing was the noise - no music!? Like,that's what a party is right? But they would make a hell of a racket just yelling at each other.Mega booze consumed,the girls chug a lugging wine or vodka.Then the Cops would come in the paddy wagons....they'd form up in squads of about a dozen,in a row of two.Then they'd march in and break it up,we'd stand out by the gate and watch the action.They'd herd them up,pushing them around,getting in a few kicks,knocking them down....and the kids complaining they'd tell mum and dad about the abuse..

And then we'd hear about what went down over the next few days - Mum and Dad were away,so Joshua,or Jeremy,or Jason....or maybe someother '80's J name would invite the whole school....and the place would be trashed.

Mind you,I can talk about Green Bay parties - we had some of the biggest! In the early '90's my wife's sibblings lived in the house,a 7 bedroom job.They were all muso's and were in bands,so at a party it would be very loud live music from several bands,all night.And we never got gate crashed,there were always enough guys on hand to sort out any uninvited guests.Ah,those were the days.

Damon
26th September 2006, 13:21
Next time i have a party i'll have to hire Dave and Sarge to stand at the door to sort out the riff raff :spanking:

mstriumph
26th September 2006, 13:36
wat you got against riff raff??? she's ok!!!

Finn
26th September 2006, 13:42
Next time i have a party i'll have to hire Dave and Sarge to stand at the door to sort out the riff raff :spanking:

Mate, they are the riff raff.

Damon
26th September 2006, 13:42
wat you got against riff raff??? she's ok!!!

She's great, i just want to see her get spanked thats all :whistle:

Lou Girardin
26th September 2006, 20:37
I'm sorry, I don't see the surprise in animals behaving like animals.

WarlockNZ
26th September 2006, 20:41

And what does she have to say about that ?.. :lol:

Meanie
26th September 2006, 20:53
Ive had it with these little shits Bring back discipline and tell the do gooders "fuck" when they say you cant spank your children
At least my parents were allowed to teach us kids respect
Unfortunatly its only gonna get worse as time goes on

sunhuntin
26th September 2006, 20:53
for this reason i dont go to parties, or to the pubs. i hate kids these days...and its not so long ago i was one! shocking how they just get away with it!!
my "brother" is 26...and the number of times hed come home covered in blood, or we'd be dragged to hospital for whatever reasons. he was extremely violent...and i wish to god my parents had let him get locked up for it. but no...the sun shines out his ass, so theyd spend money they never had on lawyers to get him out! saps, the both of them. even when i was 12, 13, 14, i knew what needed to be done.
he is the reason i dont want kids...the things he did to me and my family....i have disowned him as a brother and now look straight through him. i have replaced him with a biker club in canada...they are all the brother i need and would protect rather than hurt me.

Hillbilly
27th September 2006, 00:48
All of these "tough guys" need a beating. They're all cowards too picking on someone they're sure they can beat. The problem is all the Family Counciling rubbish for young thugs, all being supported by trendy lefties and bleeding hearts who live behind 10 ft high fences in Remuera or Miarangi Bay.

But I suppose on the bright side, they're beating each other to a pulp instead of the cops. I used to work in a Strip Club year ago that had gang connections. One night a "tough guy" who had too much to drink starts having a go at the Maori leader of this large and well feared West Auckland gang. Keeps saying "I'm Gonna F*cking Kill You!". The gang leader was quite calm and avoided him. A short while later the "hero" goes for a piss. The gang leader walks over to him, smashes him in the face, drops him on his back then kneels oh his chest and produced a sawn off double-barrel shotgun from under his jacket. He put it right in the "Hero's" face and said quietly "So, you're going to f*cken kill me are you??" Well the "Hero" shit yellow like a baby, and boy did it stink!

That's the sort of lesson these young punks need. Ask John Banks about Ross Meurant and the Auckland "Red Squad" with thier long battons. You never got smart to them unless you had either a death wish or enjoyed pain. But of course, times have chnged and now NZ all PC. This thuggery is the price that society pays for believeing the lie about "the rights of children". Without proper disipline, the result is what you see now.

marty
27th September 2006, 03:00
i blame to do-gooders complaining about the police tactics - many of them on here too i might add...

marty
27th September 2006, 03:00
i blame to do-gooders complaining about the police tactics - many of them on here too i might add...

Lias
27th September 2006, 11:05
Its not a new thing.. Its just that its becoming more widespread.

I'm not that old (28) and when I was a younger fellow the crowd I hung out with were the sort of people to beat someone unconcious with an iron bar and not even blink about it.. Hypothetically I may have done things like that myself a time or 7.

But back then behaviour like that was fairly limited, generally to small groups of "hard men" or gangmembers. Now every 2nd teenage male is doing it, rather than 1 in 10 or whatever.

Hell if you go back a generation or two some of the riots between mods and rockers etc were pretty spectacular violence, so its not a recent thing.

So its nothing new, just alot more widespread it seems.

spudchucka
27th September 2006, 11:51

Too bloody right. If we took them aside and kicked them up the arse until their noses bled it would soon sort a few of the idiots out.

McJim
27th September 2006, 12:09

Too bloody right. If we took them aside and kicked them up the arse until their noses bled it would soon sort a few of the idiots out.

No need to blame 'em twice - we heard ya the first time. So the cops are threatening to kick the do-gooders up the arse until their noses bleed?

Not very civic of you spud!

ghost
27th September 2006, 12:27
No need to blame 'em twice - we heard ya the first time. So the cops are threatening to kick the do-gooders up the arse until their noses bleed?

Wanna be on the side of the Kick'ess or the Kicker's?

An old saying "those that beat their swords into plows will plow for those that dont"

Ross Murant said yesterday that the heavy handed policies dont work in the long term, but fuck it, get em off the streets now and worry about the long term later, to many thumbs up bums at the moment........

shame the outlawed lynching....:whistle:

Riff Raff
27th September 2006, 13:38

Eh, what?????

spudchucka
27th September 2006, 16:58

Not the do-gooders, although sometimes it seems like it would be a good idea. I was talking about the little street urchins that are running rampant in Sth Dorkland currently.

It worked for me when I was a little shite, don't see why it wouldn't help sort a few of these current brats out.

scumdog
27th September 2006, 17:05
Legends in their own lunch time these so called hard men, too fuckin' thick to realise there is a real world out there and nobody really cares how tough they think they are.

This is pay back for the limp-wristed judges and bleeding-heart do gooders that we've allowed to take over this country.:Pokey: :mad:

The Pastor
27th September 2006, 17:15
The head line is a lie.

from the artical

"Police say the extreme violence involved in the Massey attack was not uncommon."

Therefore it can't stun if it is common.

Ixion
27th September 2006, 17:24
Eh, what?????
:corn: :corn: :corn:

Popcorn, popcorn, get your popcorn here!

Lou Girardin
27th September 2006, 18:38
Legends in their own lunch time these so called hard men, too fuckin' thick to realise there is a real world out there and nobody really cares how tough they think they are.

:

They have nothing else in their worthless, misbegotten lives.

Hillbilly
28th September 2006, 03:49
That cat in Lou's avatar has the right idea! :yes:

FilthyLuka
28th September 2006, 14:33
excuse me... GOD DAMN IT! Some people just need a good beating! i was walkin through aoteoa square and (for no reason) i get punched in the back of the head! okay, it didnt hurt, my heads pretty hard. so i turn around expectin to see a dude from school or work who was just taking the piss BUT NO. instead, i find a juvenile delinquint with his pants around his cunting knees sayin "oooohh, you a skin head oi? wanna scrap!" now, im a smart arse, i can admit that, but i didnt provoke this dude at all. So! i say "nah dude" calmly and walk off.

Is it wrong that i wanna hunt this dude down and beat the shit out of him with a large metal bar?

GGGGGGRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

:mad:

Hillbilly
29th September 2006, 04:40
I was sitting in my favourate 24 diner in Quay St, Auckland after working at the strip club mentioned above, when 2 guys walk in. One says "They're all arseholes in here anyway", and his big mate walks over to me while I'm eating my savouries minding my own business. Before I knew it he'd smashed me with a massive uppercut, and broke my nose. Well, the entire table was covered with my blood. They walked off yelling "My Nose! My Nose! Don't cry about it!".

The idiots caught a taxi and bragged all the way home. Little did they realize that the rest of the cutomers in the cafe were all taxi drivers. We called the cops, and got their house number. So the cops got them They decribed the guy that hot me as a "real menace" as he was known to them.

Anyway, I had to get my nose fixed in Auckland Hospital's Emegency Dept. The only way they could stop the bleeding was to spray a mixture of Adrenaline and Alcohol up my nose. The nurse reckoned I had a high threshold for pain.

So what happenned to the two thugs? The one that hit me pleaded guilty, but still did time for other offences. Unfortunately for him, Mt Eden held several members of the same gang associated with the strip club I worked for. Last I was told by the gang members, he was found hanging in his cell. BTW, he was 17 years old! What a tough guy he must have thought he was, and the "I had a blackout" excuse didn't save him either.

People like that don't get any pity from me.

scumdog
30th September 2006, 08:37
he was found hanging in his cell. BTW, he was 17 years old! What a tough guy he must have thought he was, and the "I had a blackout" excuse didn't save him either.

People like that don't get any pity from me.

One less loser, one less leech on the tax-payer.....:banana: