PDA

View Full Version : Good family court lawyer? (not for me)

ManDownUnder
27th September 2006, 09:07
I'll answer no questions so don't bother, but I can assure all it's not for me.

Looking for someone good, in Auckland knowing about protection orders and possession orders.

Who's the best, who do you recommend, and who do you avoid like the plague?
MDU

FROSTY
27th September 2006, 10:15
depends if its for a gal or a guy. For a gal--Try smith and partners
For a bloke-Vallant hooker and partners.
I gotta say though--its a HEAP cheaper /easier if the two parties can sort it out before hand

Bloody Mad Woman (BMW)
27th September 2006, 10:59
Inger Blackford at Trinity Chambers is very good.
I personally and thoroughly recommend Tony Sweetman of Coupe Davidson Sweetman at Takapuna
http://coupedavidson.co.nz/
Yes, Ross Knight who is a barrister in Princes Chambers or Inger Blackford, Barrister (ex Russell McVeagh). They are both great people and have a lot of experience in this area.
Sudy Kay across the road in the Meredith Connell Building. Her firm is Kay Law.
Sean Quinn at Davenports West is your man.

If I receive any more replies - will let you know - these people have been recommended by lawyers.

Filterer
27th September 2006, 13:41
Well if your after one for someone worth a bit $$$ then Anne Hinton is your women, she has delat with many high profile cases

ManDownUnder
27th September 2006, 14:18
Cheers all - duly passed on.

jerm12
23rd June 2014, 13:31
Finding myself in the unfortunate position of needing a family court lawyer - i took to the internet to search for one - not wanting to raise these issues with friends/family.

Unfortunately I found this site, and unfortunately someone recommended Vallant Hooker.

I can categorically without a doubt state that, in my opinion, I have never come across a group of lawyers as incompetent or useless in all my life.

I rue the day that I ever got involved with Vallant Hooker - they are spastic.

Please whatever you do never ever ever use Vallant Hooker, prepare to get overcharged like a wounded bull for no real gain. Google search valiant hooker law society to see the ones that get published. There are others but not deemed in the public interest to publish.,

Coldrider
23rd June 2014, 14:02
No doubt the OP has waited nearly 8 years for this answer. Good dredge for a first effort.

Crasherfromwayback
23rd June 2014, 15:32
No doubt the OP has waited nearly 8 years for this answer. Good dredge for a first effort.

Lol. I reckon.

BoristheBiter
23rd June 2014, 16:07
Lol. I reckon.

No posts, a massive dredge, all that red and a one sided internet put down, this is going to be epic.

unstuck
23rd June 2014, 16:10
Finding myself in the unfortunate position of needing a family court lawyer - i took to the internet to search for one - not wanting to raise these issues with friends/family.

Unfortunately I found this site, and unfortunately someone recommended Vallant Hooker.

I can categorically without a doubt state that, in my opinion, I have never come across a group of lawyers as incompetent or useless in all my life.

Please whatever you do never ever ever use Vallant Hooker, prepare to get overcharged like a wounded bull for no real gain. Google search valiant hooker law society to see the ones that get published. There are others but not deemed in the public interest to publish.,

Maybe you are just a prick, who deserves to be treated like a prick, so they treated you like a prick, ya thick prick.:facepalm:

R650R
23rd June 2014, 16:28
Screw the lawyers, cut your losses and get to your travel agent now while your still ahead.
My friend Reddington says the weather is Divine in El Salvador at this time of year and the peaches are to die for.

http://img2.tvtome.com/i/u/4b87ae6d35104e07ce8345fe5b316cfb.jpg

BoristheBiter
23rd June 2014, 16:30
Screw the lawyers, cut your losses and get to your travel agent now while your still ahead.
My friend Reddington says the weather is Divine in El Salvador at this time of year and the peaches are to die for.

Red doesn't have any friends.

mada
23rd June 2014, 16:37
Seems pretty relevant to the re-dredge...

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/give-a-fuck-bay.jpg

HenryDorsetCase
23rd June 2014, 16:39
depends if its for a gal or a guy. For a gal--Try smith and partners
For a bloke-Vallant hooker and partners.
I gotta say though--its a HEAP cheaper /easier if the two parties can sort it out before hand

the inquiry about protection and possession orders suggests that is unlikely.

I have no contacts in that field in Auckland, sorry.

Akzle
23rd June 2014, 17:23
someone recommended Vallant Hooker.

dude. Thats all lawyers.

HenryDorsetCase
23rd June 2014, 17:42
dude. Thats all lawyers.

I met (OK paid) a valiant hooker once.

Yes my prostitutes are fans of the Chrysler product. Lot of room in the back, see.

unstuck
23rd June 2014, 17:48
I met (OK paid) a valiant hooker once.

Yes my prostitutes are fans of the Chrysler product. Lot of room in the back, see.

I fucked a really fat chick in the front of a valiant charger one night, does that count.:2thumbsup

Crasherfromwayback
23rd June 2014, 17:52
I fucked a really fat chick in the front of a valiant charger one night, does that count.:2thumbsup

No. But it makes you a sick fuck.

unstuck
23rd June 2014, 18:05
No. But it makes you a sick fuck.

Never said I wasn't. :bleh:

The really sick part is her sister and mother where even fatter, and they got fucked eventually too.:eek::buggerd:

Crasherfromwayback
23rd June 2014, 18:10

The really sick part is her sister and mother where even fatter, and they got fucked eventually too.:eek::buggerd:

Lol. I'd have to assume her mother certainly did at some stage mate!

unstuck
23rd June 2014, 18:11
Lol. I'd have to assume her mother certainly did at some stage mate!

Well :doh: Of course I was not the first, or the last.:msn-wink:

Oakie
23rd June 2014, 19:08

Ahhh, the old 'Sportsman's Special'.

unstuck
23rd June 2014, 19:10
Ahhh, the old 'Sportsman's Special'.

I like to think of it as the tubby triple:msn-wink:

HenryDorsetCase
23rd June 2014, 19:25

a betting man might call it the trifecta

Madness
23rd June 2014, 19:33

As much as you can take the proverbial out of anyone from Gore about anything at any time, you simply can't fault their work ethic or community spirit.

R650R
23rd June 2014, 22:09
You cheap arse southerners, could have at least forked out for a motel... no wonder there's all these south island hotties moving north... ;p

ellipsis
23rd June 2014, 22:37

...my sis-in-law fucked a perfectly good Valiant Ranger on her way home from a night out...

unstuck
24th June 2014, 05:54
You cheap arse southerners, could have at least forked out for a motel... no wonder there's all these south island hotties moving north... ;p

The first time was outside the puhoi pub. Then the whangaporoa pub carpark. I did eventually go home with them. :whistle:

Woodman
24th June 2014, 07:05

Yes thats pretty impressive considering Chargers front seats don't recline.

unstuck
24th June 2014, 07:12
Yes thats pretty impressive considering Chargers front seats don't recline.

Yeah, bench seats are good like that.;)

BoristheBiter
24th June 2014, 08:39
The first time was outside the puhoi pub. Then the whangaporoa pub carpark. I did eventually go home with them. :whistle:

What not tough enough for the Wade?:innocent:

unstuck
24th June 2014, 08:42
What not tough enough for the Wade?:innocent:

Funnily enough, I met them at the wade when my mate lynn summers was playing there. :2thumbsup

BoristheBiter
24th June 2014, 08:59
Funnily enough, I met them at the wade when my mate lynn summers was playing there. :2thumbsup

You should see the wade now, you even need to wear shoes.

unstuck
24th June 2014, 09:03
You should see the wade now, you even need to wear shoes.

Shoes, fuck me. There was a time you didn't even need pants.:lol:
Quite handy having the PD center across the road too, I could just sleep in the car and not get hours added for being late. :headbang::headbang:

24th June 2014, 14:16
I saw a goat tied to the back of a ute outside Raglan Hotel once. If that wasn't bad enough, couple of natives were sitting outside the fish n' chip shop on the other side of the road eyeing it up...... :pinch:

Woodman
24th June 2014, 18:26
I saw a goat tied to the back of a ute outside Raglan Hotel once. If that wasn't bad enough, couple of natives were sitting outside the fish n' chip shop on the other side of the road eyeing it up...... :pinch:

Were they in a charger???

24th June 2014, 18:40
Were they in a charger???

Naah, bench seat would have been too small for them