PDA

View Full Version : TR50 Fan air mix Q

Wakatipulifestyler
28th September 2006, 00:23
Hi, Dam I never really knew there was such a massive TR50 following, it's awesome!
I've just imported a TR50 along with some other bikes and have been loving it.
I never realised a scooter could have so much peep and be so much fun.
I've had to import a secondhand oil pump as my mate ripped the line out of the bike when it first showed up. Anyway I managed to get anotherone from Japan but have been playing with the air mixture etc and are wondering if anyone knows the auctal settings? Does four and a half turns from fully wound in sound right?:beer:

Street Gerbil
28th September 2006, 18:45
PM Winja. He knows everything about Magics.

WINJA
28th September 2006, 19:59
Hi, Dam I never really knew there was such a massive TR50 following, it's awesome!
I've just imported a TR50 along with some other bikes and have been loving it.
I never realised a scooter could have so much peep and be so much fun.
I've had to import a secondhand oil pump as my mate ripped the line out of the bike when it first showed up. Anyway I managed to get anotherone from Japan but have been playing with the air mixture etc and are wondering if anyone knows the auctal settings? Does four and a half turns from fully wound in sound right?:beer:

ADJUST IT SO IT SOUNDS CRISP AND IDLES SMOOTH , THOSE JETS GET BLOCKED VERY EASILY SO IF YOUR HAVING PROBS GIVE IT A QUICK CLEAN WITH CARB CLEANER AND COMPRESSED AIR, DONT BE TEMPTED TO PUT FUSE WIRE DOWN THERE CAUSE THE HOLE IS SO SMALL ITS EASY TO DAMAGE THE HOLE