PDA

View Full Version : Waikato: Saturday 30th

Ozzie
28th September 2006, 09:39
Is nothing planned?

Been a beut week, would be keen for a ride, don't know my way round well enough to stage one myself, so is there anyone willing to step into the breach?

Aucks to either Waikato or Coro or something?????

Fishy
28th September 2006, 12:43
I think most people are heading to Pukekohe on the 30th mate.

"D" FZ1
28th September 2006, 12:56
The Pirelli 500 poker run is on Saturday the 30th. Leaves Nationwide in Hamilton at 8.30 am for 500 k's of awesome Waikato backroads.

unhingedlizard
28th September 2006, 18:54
I can go on that:(, Picking my bike up the same day.

But then you already know that ;)

Turtle
28th September 2006, 21:18
Is nothing planned?

Been a beut week, would be keen for a ride, don't know my way round well enough to stage one myself, so is there anyone willing to step into the breach?

Heya Ozzie...several of us TA guys are going on that Pirelli ride including Kornholio,Fish etc......should be a goody....Get yr arse outa bed a bit earlier and see ya there........PS. Leave yr cigs at home.

Ozzie
29th September 2006, 09:48
Heya Ozzie...several of us TA guys are going on that Pirelli ride including Kornholio,Fish etc......should be a goody....Get yr arse outa bed a bit earlier and see ya there........PS. Leave yr cigs at home.

What cigs?

Will see how we go, 120k's to Hamilton, 500k's on the run, nutha 120k's home, might be a bit :buggerd: .

Ozzie
29th September 2006, 12:26
OK, I'll do it, anyone else keen to take the jaunt from Auck's?

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=36375

Crazy Steve
29th September 2006, 12:51
Is nothing planned?

Poker run in the morning in Hams..

Finishes at Diggers with lots of pretty Girlies..

Starts at 9ish in Frankton..King street..

Or theres the Costal Criurers run..I did that one a few years ago..Was Fckn Awesome..

Crazy Steve..