PDA

View Full Version : WTB - A cheap car for a learner

Zukin
28th September 2006, 21:25
Hey all

I am on the look out for a cheap car for my daughter to learn to drive in! :calm:

She wants a bike too, but to start with I would feel much safer for other road users if she is in a car
So if you have an cheap reliable car that would be suitable for a learner let me know

Cheers Scott

Motu
28th September 2006, 22:41
Get her a Lada,there should be plenty down your way,that's where the lada experts and parts are.One of my daughters learned to drive in a Samara,she found it easier to drive than the Telstar we had,it's tough enough to take the abuse,but shity enough that any damage is a laughing matter.

You can't have my Lada,get your own!

WRT
29th September 2006, 08:39
And the best bit is that none of her mates would be seen dead a lada, so you dont have to worry about them all hooning round getting into mischeif!!

HDTboy
29th September 2006, 10:23
Have I got the perfect car for you. It's a brown 1986 bluebird wagon, and it's yours for $1500

GurlRacer
29th September 2006, 12:42
Gee thanks Dad... I'm a good driver... really :D haha! And I wont drive a lada... those things are lethal haha

You shouldn't really leave your threads open on the computer Dad, I'll always find them :whistle: