PDA

View Full Version : I got a black rep -

FROSTY
27th June 2004, 17:08
I got a black rep for the first time--holey cow mr 4 skins what did i say :angry2:

RiderInBlack
27th June 2004, 17:20
I got a black rep for the first time--holey cow mr 4 skins what did i say :angry2:Should be a post short cut to the post you got a bad rep for. Don't take the shit slinging too hard but, its only one person's opinion.

Quasievil
27th June 2004, 17:21
I got a black rep for the first time--holey cow mr 4 skins what did i say :angry2:

What you got ?? I must be tired :sleep:

FROSTY
27th June 2004, 17:23
when ya post to a thread if its really good--or bad someone can give you some reputation--I just got some bad reputation
Ohh hey quazi that lid is blood majic mate--quiet as

Deano
27th June 2004, 18:09
when ya post to a thread if its really good--or bad someone can give you some reputation--I just got some bad reputation
Ohh hey quazi that lid is blood majic mate--quiet as

Did he post a comment as to why the bad rep ?

Check out his rep XJ - He's at the top of the bad boy pile so perhaps its not worth worrying about ..... :bleh:

Mongoose
27th June 2004, 18:24

I am so jealous!! :Oi: :sick:

Zed
27th June 2004, 18:44
LOL cmon Frosty, I got five bad reps in two days from the same person!! :thud:

RiderInBlack
27th June 2004, 20:16
LOL cmon Frosty, I got five bad reps in two days from the same person!! :thud: Ya but you work sooo hard for yours Zed. Maybe you should give us lession on how to earn them. I am sure we are all kean to learn:sleep:

6Chris6
27th June 2004, 20:32
Ah, who cares brother, those that know you know your cool :D

Zed
27th June 2004, 21:54
Ya but you work sooo hard for yours Zed. Maybe you should give us lession on how to earn them. I am sure we are all kean to learn:sleep:
Abusive PM's! :sly:

jrandom
28th June 2004, 08:21

Nothing. That chap just hands out random bad reps. He's like the tall poppy fairy. He's given me a few, and not even in relation to any of my more 'interesting' posts. Just random little clickings as he browses the forum.

Don't let it bother you...

Dr Bob
28th June 2004, 09:56
I just gave you a good rep, does that make you feel better. Oh, and mongoose a bad one, since he was feeling jealous - is everyone happy now?

FROSTY
28th June 2004, 10:03
rotflmao :banana: onya bob
actually it was my kinda sideways way of letting guys n gals know if someone says summat really good or bad you can comment directly to them about it

Ms Piggy
28th June 2004, 12:32
LOL cmon Frosty, I got five bad reps in two days from the same person!! :thud:
Yeah and I've had one from you with no comment attached so I have no idea why! :bleh:

Don't give out bad reps myself only good ones but, Frosty - you can click on the rep to see what post they are relating it to.

dangerous
28th June 2004, 20:40
Ok then how the hell do ya know if you have had a rep good or bad pined to ya???...... saying 'hell' dosent earn me a baddy does it???

FROSTY
28th June 2004, 20:46
check your rep under user cp

Hooks
28th June 2004, 20:54
How can ya tell who pinged you ?? ...I have one I just noticed....now that I know where to look but it doesn't say who sent it !! :Pokey: ...I get called a whinger by some spineless pratt but don't get to argue my point !! That pisses me off ......Bugger now I am whinging !!!....... :Oops:

dangerous
28th June 2004, 21:08
check your rep under user cp

Oi... ya prick :msn-wink: now I'm a -1 pointer :weep: I'm now gona have to give meself a good rep to get even again :eek:

FROSTY
28th June 2004, 21:13
dont swet it dang--Ill sort it in a mo--just gotta spread a bit of rep around

FROSTY
28th June 2004, 21:14
How can ya tell who pinged you ?? ...I have one I just noticed....now that I know where to look but it doesn't say who sent it !! :Pokey: ...I get called a whinger by some spineless pratt but don't get to argue my point !! That pisses me off ......Bugger now I am whinging !!!....... :Oops:
It should have their name by the rep you got

Yamahamaman
28th June 2004, 21:19
Did you try and sell him a car?

FROSTY
28th June 2004, 21:23
probably dude -lol

dangerous
28th June 2004, 22:02
dont swet it dang--Ill sort it in a mo--just gotta spread a bit of rep around

LOL hay, your a prick BUT your a 'good prick' :apint: 'sweet'.... one all now :yes:

RiderInBlack
29th June 2004, 07:13
How can ya tell who pinged you ?? ...I have one I just noticed....now that I know where to look but it doesn't say who sent it !! :Pokey: ...I get called a whinger by some spineless pratt but don't get to argue my point !! That pisses me off ......Bugger now I am whinging !!!....... :Oops:Don't worry the barstard's name will show when you be come a "senior member" of this forum (just keep posting):msn-wink:

menace
29th June 2004, 15:23
Maybie there should be an option that alows the admin/mod to remove a bad rep if it really is without merit... Although that would mean more ass licking to the admin/mods... Hmmm im sure they wouldnt mind...

But besides who cares really? I ve got one bad report but thats cos someone got angry @ the little prank i pulled... oh well... :cool:

RiderInBlack
30th June 2004, 06:35
Maybie there should be an option that alows the admin/mod to remove a bad rep if it really is without merit... Although that would mean more ass licking to the admin/mods... Hmmm im sure they wouldnt mind...

But besides who cares really? I ve got one bad report but thats cos someone got angry @ the little prank i pulled... oh well... :cool:Ya, Well I'm over it now. I think I gave a good one later to make up for it, but yes your "little prank" was fu*Ken annoying:Pokey:

Drunken Monkey
30th June 2004, 08:21
I fully deserved one of the ones I got (thanks Zed :) , but some b'strd (name not mentioned here to protect his identity) went to the unusual effort of bad repping me on something I posted over 3 months ago! I wouldn't have felt so robbed if I hadn't only just hit 'the distinguished road' the day before :(

wari
30th June 2004, 08:40
I Gotta couple of black marks too ... :spudwave:

FIgure that out ...:spudwhat:

Butt ...

I also got new clear weapons .... :kick: