PDA

View Full Version : Oh damn - Report delivery

Colapop
29th September 2006, 14:02
I'm gutted. It's a beautiful day and we have a report due. Why do they always leave these things until the last possible minute? Gahhh!!

And of course someone has to deliver it out to Paraparaumu - that's right, you guessed it - It's me!! Oh well I suppose going for a ride on work time and getting paid for it isn't so bad... :banana: :banana: :cool: :banana: :banana:

The_Dover
29th September 2006, 14:05
It's a HARD life, eh Col?

Fatjim
29th September 2006, 14:07
Yes, mate, it's a great day to practice your braking, swerving, curb climbimg and wiping your arse.

Colapop
29th September 2006, 14:10
For you Dover - I'm always hard.

FJ, I thought it was a quota system and I filled my quota (or pants) last week!

The_Dover
29th September 2006, 14:11
what is a viking radfahgott?

Colapop
29th September 2006, 14:12
Viking Radfahrergott is Danish ...

The_Dover
29th September 2006, 14:13
ahhh, one of those little pastry things with cinnamon and raisins in it.

nice.........

Colapop
29th September 2006, 14:16
And custard...

Panther
29th September 2006, 14:17
Ha ha I bet you will have fun in 'pram, I know there are lots of school girls there out in their white pants, maybe you could practice your 'depositing'. Just a thought.

MSTRS
29th September 2006, 14:26
Ha ha I bet you will have fun in 'pram, I know there are lots of school girls there out in their white pants, maybe you could practice your 'depositing'. Just a thought.

Tis school hols - he will have to be content with FJ's suggestion:whistle:

Wasp
29th September 2006, 14:28
bastard, im stuck in side getting paid to sit on my ass and do nothing....

Str8 Jacket
29th September 2006, 14:30
What time are you heading to Param Col?

Panther
29th September 2006, 14:34
Tis school hols - he will have to be content with FJ's suggestion:whistle:

As in they would be out of their uniforms and into the white pants....!

MSTRS
29th September 2006, 14:36
As in they would be out of their uniforms and into the white pants....!

More likely out of both:chase:

Panther
29th September 2006, 14:40
More likely out of both:chase:

Yeah the dirty lower north island...

Str8 Jacket
29th September 2006, 14:41
Yeah the dirty lower north island...

Yes, we prefer to Make love not War down these way's....

Panther
29th September 2006, 14:47
and spread chlamydia!

Str8 Jacket
29th September 2006, 14:48
and spread chlamydia!

ummm yeah ok..... ???? I take it you have personal experience to know that then?

p/t

Panther
29th September 2006, 14:50
it was like on the news one time, Pram has the highest rate of it, with the Tron a close second....or maybe the other way around??

MSTRS
29th September 2006, 15:53
it was like on the news .....

Like...we believe what is on the news? I mean, Bush and Clark are doing a good job and never tell lies, according to the 'news'...

Panther
29th September 2006, 16:26
Like...we believe what is on the news? I mean, Bush and Clark are doing a good job and never tell lies, according to the 'news'...

Actually i believe the news encourages the rumours that Clark is gay, maybe she rides a motorbike that we don't know about ;)
But seriously pram has way more promiscuious girls than napier.

MSTRS
29th September 2006, 16:50
But seriously pram has way more promiscuious girls than napier.

I'm old and married so don't notice these things anymore....:weep:

Colapop
29th September 2006, 19:35
Why, yes, - yes I did. I had a thoroughly enjoyable time! The report was delivered to the appropriate municipal official, I didn't get stopped by anybody swinging a siren and I managed to stay upright.
Having left work at 20 past 2 and got organised, I was away. As stated I managed to get through traffic, roadworks, and Friday arvo mayhem to get to Kapiti District Council 'deposit' said report and away to roads unknown - well, ok they were well known roads but you get the idea. You know, Te Horo really is a lovely spot. After the overcast skies and skankily clad of 'pram the open road was a welcome respite. I even took my bootys off and got my feet wet in the sea! Such a pleasure to be sent forth on and errand of such a vital nature.
The curse is mine though as I had to return from whence I had come, and relate my professional endeavours to those that have my leash firmly within their grasp.
And I was punished!! It being the final working day of the month I was forced to endure free beer and company provided pizza driven coversation, after I had picked up my new (free) phone. I traded my wifes old 027 on one of the new phones and cut my current plan off so essentially a 'free' phone. Damn what a horrid day...

This Vodka sure is nice.....