PDA

View Full Version : Motogp/ Assen.

andy1
28th June 2004, 01:28
anyone see the motogp on the weekend?
another win for Rossi!!!
what do ya think of rossi on the last corner, sete didnt look happy! his front fender was taken off by the rear wheel of rossi`s M1!!

i love japanese tv they show it live and free to all. :bleh:

bluninja
28th June 2004, 05:33
Yup, damn good race...err.....my view of that was Sete ran his bike into the back of Rossi....and why should Sete be upset, he tried all sorts of mid corner blocking on the last lap to throw Rossi off the scent, before he was passed.

Deano
28th June 2004, 07:54
Thanks a lot Andy1. Not all of us have seen the race yet, but it will not be as exciting seeing as you have told us who won. :no:

Next time type in NO SPOILERS or something so we know not to look at that thread !! :moon:

bungbung
28th June 2004, 08:19
I think you mean 'contains spoiler'. It would be a cruel trick to visit a thread that claimed to have no spoilers, and then told the result. :shit:

James Deuce
28th June 2004, 10:14
I think you mean 'contains spoiler'. It would be a cruel trick to visit a thread that claimed to have no spoilers, and then told the result. :shit:

What Dean and bungbung said.

I was going to hold out 'til Thursday and head to Deano's for the 1st time, but I may have a bath and wash my hair instead. It is a single hair but I take good care of it.

k14 has the idea.

Bandito
28th June 2004, 11:07
anyone see the motogp on the weekend?
another win for Rossi!!!
what do ya think of rossi on the last corner, sete didnt look happy! his front fender was taken off by the rear wheel of rossi`s M1!!

i love japanese tv they show it live and free to all. :bleh:
As long as a Honda doesn't win i'm happy!!!

andy1
28th June 2004, 14:52
:Oops: :eyepoke: