PDA

View Full Version : Tail tidy and integrated tail for for k5 600

texmo
1st October 2006, 03:18
Any body know where I can get the above items for a k5 gsrx 600

Vagabond
1st October 2006, 06:40
Try these guys: http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/Clear_Alternatives_LED_Taillight_Cluster_Suzuki_GS XR600--62-CLEA-16.html

98tls
1st October 2006, 06:48
or these guys extremegraphicfsmd.com got the one in my avatar from those guys.

limbimtimwim
1st October 2006, 08:11
http://solomotoparts.com/search.php

Best to use the make/model/year boxes on the top right.

I saw at least two for your bike. I got some frame/bar end/swingarm bobbins from these guys. They were quite good.

cowpoos
1st October 2006, 09:49
save ya money and spend it on things ya break and tyres

bugjuice
1st October 2006, 10:15
make one.. easy as

texmo
1st October 2006, 11:43
Chur for the sites people. Like what poos?

cowpoos
1st October 2006, 12:18
Chur for the sites people. Like what poos?
humans make errors.......and things break.......and tyres wear out.....I heard ya wheelies are getting bloody good fast?

texmo
1st October 2006, 18:00
humans make errors.......and things break.......and tyres wear out.....I heard ya wheelies are getting bloody good fast?

they are average at best although I did do a good one yesterday got from castrol the the kink when I hooked second I got up to 158 or so on the clock. I cant clutch it up though.

Cajun
2nd October 2006, 07:35
Texmo personally i think the intergrated tail light/interators look like shit.

Best bet just get a couple of L brakes one set of L brakes holds the plalte another set holds a couple of after market small custom inteactors. and in turn if you set it up right, you undo 2 bolts and both come off, so in in less than one min they are both off.

Unless you get one of the undertails which uses stock tail light then it slips in and as interactors on it. but if ya racing i don't see you wanting to have this one anyway

Fishy
2nd October 2006, 08:30
I heard ya wheelies are getting bloody good fast?

Yep they are mate, he is doing farken well!!!

they are average at best

Bro, you are by far doing better than average. You deserve a bit more credit than you give yourself mate. :niceone: