PDA

View Full Version : My new bike.

texmo
1st October 2006, 22:28
here is a video of a wheelie on a private closed road.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRqqWaXmCE
Dont be too harsh just moved up from the 250 a week ago.

WINJA
1st October 2006, 22:49
Nice Wheelie Fag , Go The Grey Lynn Hardcore

texmo
1st October 2006, 23:01
Nice Wheelie Fag , Go The Grey Lynn Hardcore

tanks tubby:2thumbsup
am fuckign loving the 600 man its wicked.

Finn
1st October 2006, 23:06
tanks tubby:2thumbsup
am fuckign loving the 600 man its wicked.

Take it easy pip sqweak, don't let it bite you.

texmo
1st October 2006, 23:08
Take it easy pip sqweak, don't let it bite you.

yeah I have had it a week, crashed it on my first ride on it. on my way down to winjas following motoracer.

Zed
1st October 2006, 23:52
Good effort Tex, having a modern 600 helps somewhat though dunnit! :blip:

sAsLEX
2nd October 2006, 00:18
yeah I have had it a week, crashed it on my first ride on it. on my way down to winjas following motoracer.

We never heard the full story about all those police and why you took so long at winjas......

Fishy
2nd October 2006, 07:05
Good stuff Aaron, doing really well mate!.

kiwifruit
2nd October 2006, 07:14
nice tex, keep it up (no pun intended)

texmo
2nd October 2006, 08:46
We never heard the full story about all those police and why you took so long at winjas......
Keep guessing :Pokey:

Good effort Tex, having a modern 600 helps somewhat though dunnit! :blip:
Yeah helps a bit, I didnt actually realise how easy wheelie were on the modern bikes. I started pulling wheelies on wenesday and that was saturday morning. After the day on the track I did a wheelie from castrol to the kink, I hooked 2nd and saw 158km/hr on the speedo.
thanks for the comments people :banana:

Zed
2nd October 2006, 09:08
Yeah helps a bit, I didnt actually realise how easy wheelie were on the modern bikes. I started pulling wheelies on wenesday and that was saturday morning. After the day on the track I did a wheelie from castrol to the kink, I hooked 2nd and saw 158km/hr on the speedo. Yeah 'power stands' are easy is what i think you're saying, but instead of continued hardcore acceleration it's getting it up near balance point and maintaining a slower speed that is a lot more difficult and takes much more practise!

Looking forward to riding with you again soon and seeing your skills. :cool:

The_Dover
2nd October 2006, 09:30
it's getting it up near balance point and maintaining a slower speed that is a lot more difficult and takes much more practise!

nah, piece of piss zed.

you jsut need a better bike

texmo
2nd October 2006, 09:39
Yeah 'power stands' are easy is what i think you're saying, but instead of continued hardcore acceleration it's getting it up near balance point and maintaining a slower speed that is a lot more difficult and takes much more practise!

Nah not really man. out side bruces work I was doing consistant 200meter + wheele stands in 1st gear bringing it up at about 60km/hr and by the time I droped it I was still only doing 80km/hr. And I was bringing it down by choice with the rear brake. The wheelie in the video was a below average wheelie for me, I just wasnt doing very well that morning.

Matt Bleck
2nd October 2006, 09:41
nice one texmo, what gear is that? clutch or blip the throttle?

Fishy
2nd October 2006, 09:42
Nah not really man. out side bruces work I was doing consistant 200meter + wheele stands in 1st gear bringing it up at about 60km/hr and by the time I droped it I was still only doing 80km/hr. And I was bringing it down by choice with the rear brake. The wheelie in the video was a below average wheelie for me, I just wasnt doing very well that morning.

The road surface was quite rough chip seal too mate which is not as nice to pull stands on as nice smooth sealed roads like around town eh.

texmo
2nd October 2006, 09:54
nice one texmo, what gear is that? clutch or blip the throttle?
Just 1st gear off the throtle.

The road surface was quite rough chip seal too mate which is not as nice to pull stands on as nice smooth sealed roads like around town eh.
Yeah and my wheelies alwase pull the the left and the road was pretty tight, wasnt untill later in the day on puke I could get my wheelies to go in a straight line.

inlinefour
2nd October 2006, 10:09
here is a video of a wheelie on a private closed road.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoRqqWaXmCE
Dont be too harsh just moved up from the 250 a week ago.

Awesome bike, enjoy. :beer:

Zed
2nd October 2006, 10:15
Nah not really man. out side bruces work I was doing consistant 200meter + wheele stands in 1st gear bringing it up at about 60km/hr and by the time I droped it I was still only doing 80km/hr. And I was bringing it down by choice with the rear brake. The wheelie in the video was a below average wheelie for me, I just wasnt doing very well that morning.Wow, so u pulled a 200 metre wheel stand in 1st gear going 80kmph?? You must have had it up near 12 oclock for that and holding the balance point, i've only seen one or two guys do that but it takes some skill. I'll have to see you do that to believe it...soon mate.

Crazy Steve
2nd October 2006, 10:15

But it looked like you almost binned it again then..to far left no..

Ask Winja for lessons on how to go over backwards whilst on one wheel..

Oh hang on thats right..Winja dosnt ride anymore(I wonder why that is)

Crazy Steve.

Fishy
2nd October 2006, 10:16
Wow, so u pulled a 200 metre wheel stand in 1st gear going 80kmph?? You must have had it up near 12 oclock for that and holding the balance point, i've seen one or two guys do that but it takes some skill. I'll have to see you do that to believe it...soon mate.

From what I saw on Saturday he was riding them at about 11o'clock. Very talented bugger he is.

texmo
2nd October 2006, 10:28
Wow, so u pulled a 200 metre wheel stand in 1st gear going 80kmph?? You must have had it up near 12 oclock for that and holding the balance point, i've only seen one or two guys do that but it takes some skill. I'll have to see you do that to believe it...soon mate.
like I said that one in the video was shit dude. I will show you soon enough I am riding the bake brake the whole time if I let it off it trys to go backwards...

But it looked like you almost binned it again then..to far left no..

Crazy Steve.
haha yeah I did go a bit far over.

Zed
2nd October 2006, 10:36
like I said that one in the video was shit dude. I will show you soon enough I am riding the bake brake the whole time if I let it off it trys to go backwards...Just take it a step at a time man, i'd hate to see you bin it as a result of stunting, and it sounds like you're taking some huge risks. Just some friendly advice, take it or leave it.

texmo
2nd October 2006, 11:38
Just take it a step at a time man, i'd hate to see you bin it as a result of stunting, and it sounds like you're taking some huge risks. Just some friendly advice, take it or leave it.

What im doing maby risky but im not taking risks, I am not trying hard at all im only doing what I feel cumfy with since I acnt afford to flip my bike.

Motoracer
2nd October 2006, 21:17
What im doing maby risky but im not taking risks, I am not trying hard at all im only doing what I feel cumfy with since I acnt afford to flip my bike.

Nice wheelies scooter boy. Fukin impressive actually.. A bit of a worry for all of us who had to spend a much longer time to do similar stuff. What the hell you gonna do in a month? 12 o'clocks? Standups? 200kmph wheelies???

YOU ARE A FREAK!!!! :Pokey:

Fishy
3rd October 2006, 06:41

LOL second that!.

texmo
3rd October 2006, 08:21
Nice wheelies scooter boy. Fukin impressive actually.. A bit of a worry for all of us who had to spend a much longer time to do similar stuff. What the hell you gonna do in a month? 12 o'clocks? Standups? 200kmph wheelies???

Nah im not allowed to pull wheelies on my bike any more, I am only allowed to race it...

The_Dover
3rd October 2006, 08:27
oh, he's a freak all right.

the things that boy will do for ten bucks.

Brett
9th October 2006, 18:58
NIce Tex, you were doing some pretty good wheelies at present! Gareth got a vid of my wheelie and a few stoppies, dont suppose you have those do you?
Keep the practising man!

Sniper
10th October 2006, 12:36
Well done Tex