PDA

View Full Version : Northland: Norfland Ride/"Drinks"-7th Oct.

DMNTD
2nd October 2006, 14:19
Duc-Gurl's and Korumba's birthdays this saturday so we're having a cruise somewhere...up the coast prolly,where ever,it'll be good. PM for info...
"Drinks" afterwards to celebrate and any excuse works for me.
The ride will suit medium and above on the skill level as we won't be mucking about too much.
Tenting space available some...and maybe a few beds too.

RiderInBlack
2nd October 2006, 14:21
Awesome. Who do I have ta f**k ta get in? LOL.

Pete_Hoult
2nd October 2006, 14:37
Info bout the cruise would be good.

Colapop
2nd October 2006, 14:38
Isn't capt'n 'Z' having a birthday soon?

The_Dover
2nd October 2006, 14:39
Awesome. Who do I have ta f**k ta get in? LOL.

Finn.

I could definitely be keen Chris.

Just check with the bint as to whether we've got the ankle biter this weekend.

boomer can share a bed with us, I'll tell vicky to bring the strap on.

DMNTD
2nd October 2006, 14:43
PM sent mate...
Won't be posting full details of route on forum for obvious reasons

Zed
2nd October 2006, 14:44
Sounds good to me, this blasted storm should have passed by then! :bye:

Colapop
2nd October 2006, 15:20
PM sent mate...
Huh?? Reason's? What reason's? We only require;

Name
& corresponding registration number
Time
Date

Please furnish these details at your earliest convience and any other corresponding information so our enquiries can be completed forthwith. :Police:

vixter
2nd October 2006, 15:26
Finn.

I could definitely be keen Chris.

Just check with the bint as to whether we've got the ankle biter this weekend.

you actually mean i have to watch you and boomer again

The_Dover
2nd October 2006, 15:32
shut up and cook the eggs woman. I'll be home in an hour and less of your fuckin lip.

Zed
2nd October 2006, 15:35
you actually mean i have to watch you and boomer againDon't worry babe, you can kip with me and leave them to it! :hug:

vixter
2nd October 2006, 15:35
the eggs are on dear as always bang on time!

vixter
2nd October 2006, 15:36
Don't worry babe, you can kip with me and leave them to it! :hug:

aw thanx babe least someone loves me!!!!!

The_Dover
2nd October 2006, 15:38
he doesn't have to fuckin live with you.

i'd give him 2 days before he seeks refuge at the church.

vixter
2nd October 2006, 15:41
he doesn't have to fuckin live with you.

i'd give him 2 days before he seeks refuge at the church.

id give him 24 hours!!!!!

BarBender
2nd October 2006, 15:58
Duc-Gurl's and Korumba's birthdays this saturday so we're having a cruise somewhere...up the coast prolly,where ever,it'll be good. PM for info...
"Drinks" afterwards to celebrate and any excuse works for me.
The ride will suit medium and above on the skill level as we won't be mucking about too much.
Tenting space available some...and maybe a few beds too.

Thanks for the PM C.
Will let you know in the next couple of days. I'm still on holiday and internet access is limited!
Cheers

boomer
2nd October 2006, 16:40
your tab needs paying Dover, i cant keep extending your credit like this:Pokey:

Cheers Chris for the Invite, not sure if i'll be head ing North yet BUT send us teh details anyhowz and we'll see what transpires :whistle:

Vic, you're far to attentive, make sure you piss in his beer for me

nodrog
2nd October 2006, 18:09
...... will suit medium and above on the skill level ......

what so I cant come?

Zed
2nd October 2006, 18:13
what so I cant come?The ride will need a TEC! :buggerd:

DMNTD
2nd October 2006, 18:32
what so I cant come?
As long as ya don't bring a Norton :Pokey:

The ride will need a TEC! :buggerd:
Bling awarded :lol:

Korumba
2nd October 2006, 18:43
The ride will need a TEC! :buggerd:

That just may be me.....

DMNTD
2nd October 2006, 18:47
That just may be me.....
....and I wonder why that might be :whistle:

Zed
2nd October 2006, 18:55
That just may be me.....Don't wory old fella, you can have the rocking chair back at Chris's in the evening this time! *squeak* *squeak*

GIXser
2nd October 2006, 19:00
Finn.

Stay away from Boomer" he's my Bitch..

Firk"" i would love to be there , only a small chance that i can though, due to Eva braun comin down from the FATHERLAND and i have to get some shit done . ,

Korumba
2nd October 2006, 19:06
With maybe two bikes to choose from either way I may be at the back

Bike #1 12000 revs 1 Gear

Bike #2 7000 revs 6 Gears

Korumba
2nd October 2006, 19:08
Duc-Gurl's and Korumba's birthdays this saturday .

Just want to point out tho we share the same birthday we are not twins...I am one year wiser.

Kornholio
2nd October 2006, 21:41
PM sent mate...

Well fuck ya then, dont tell me :p

Will there be any single chicks there? :spanking:

Kornholio
2nd October 2006, 21:44
you actually mean i have to watch you and boomer again

Meh, leave them to it...I got your number baby ;)

DMNTD
3rd October 2006, 07:43
Well fuck ya then, dont tell me :p
Will there be any single chicks there? :spanking:

LOL...well we'll be meeting at BK in Whangarei at 10am and leaving by 10:30am.
Will be riding on roads,yes I know....shock horror!
Whole days riding from Whangarei will be at about 400kms maybe a bit more. Have sorted it that if anyone needs to peel off beforehand that there'll be ideal spots to do so....as long as people inform others so we aren't all looking for ya.
As mentioned before there's tenting space available and as we live 1km from BK it's no worries dropping ya gear off prior to the ride.

As far as chickies go...try Nodrog :buggerd:

NotaGoth
3rd October 2006, 19:18
As far as chickies go...try Nodrog :buggerd:

I'm sorry... But he's too cute to let Kornholio play with.....Such a waste.. :(

DMNTD
3rd October 2006, 19:21
.....Such a waste..."Turning men gay since 1986" :(
You said it baby :buggerd:

nodrog
3rd October 2006, 20:07
...... Who do I have ta f**k ta get in?.....

well DUH! Korumba and Duc-gurl, for it is their birthday :slap:

nodrog
3rd October 2006, 20:13
....Will there be any single chicks there? :spanking:

depends..... you bringing money/bourbon?

nodrog
3rd October 2006, 20:20
...... But he's too cute to let Kornholio play with..........

.... and sober :wacko:

Kornholio
3rd October 2006, 22:24
I did say 'chicks' didnt I??

SuperDave
3rd October 2006, 22:50
Hmmmm...
A distance of 182.802 km at an estimated travel time of 2hrs and 3 mins according to Wises.co.nz. Factoring in that's along the most policed road in the country means we looking at roughly what? 1hr 30min ride just to get to the start of the 'real' ride without a high chance of getting pinged.
Will have get up at about 8am then too.

I think I'll come along then.

Though might turn back a bit earlier so as to make it home before 9.45pm, unlike last time!

DMNTD
4th October 2006, 06:57
Hmmmm...
A distance of 182.802 km at an estimated travel time of 2hrs and 3 mins according to Wises.co.nz. Factoring in that's along the most policed road in the country means we looking at roughly what? 1hr 30min ride just to get to the start of the 'real' ride without a high chance of getting pinged.

I think I'll come along then.

Though might turn back a bit earlier so as to make it home before 9.45pm, unlike last time!

Holy crap mate! Bit bored last night were ya?
SH1 is the safest/quickest way up believe it or not....well it didn't take long after Puke anyway.
Radar invisiblity-bubble worked well :whistle:
The route is slightly shorter, -100kms, this time SD....also don't forget daylight savings,thought you would've factored that into your equations

Zed
4th October 2006, 10:38

I think I'll come along then...Weather permitting Dave, i'm going to be leaving Ak around 7.30am and head up to DMNTD's house to drop off my gear 1st (plan on staying Sat night), so if you want to ride up with me you're welcome.

boomer
4th October 2006, 10:56
i forgot im playing in a golf tournament.. have fun ya bastards !

The_Dover
4th October 2006, 10:59

:gob: :gob: :gob: :gob:

:buggerd:

DMNTD
4th October 2006, 11:00
Dude! Ya slow AND play golf? :buggerd:

Zed
4th October 2006, 11:12
Dude! Ya slow AND play golf? :buggerd:HAHA cool pic!

Plenty of time for golf...during retirement.

The_Dover
4th October 2006, 11:13
Golf, the game for men with small balls.

boomer
4th October 2006, 11:21
what can i say.. i'm also stoopid enough to post it here :(

bastards!!! hahahah its beer a hole and $3000 prize money so with ma handicap of 'uselss' status i might be rich & pissed

boomer
4th October 2006, 11:24
HAHA cool pic!

Plenty of time for golf...during retirement.

I AM RETIRED... NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH RETARDED THO...

DMNTD
4th October 2006, 11:36
I AM RETIRED... NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH RETARDED THO...
I'm confused...:spudwhat:

boomer
4th October 2006, 12:38
ahahhaha.. well if you got ya a into g and couriered me some down .. i wouldn't ramble :Pokey:

no work for this little white boy.. im in retirement.. :banana: :2thumbsup although i do believe in 6 months time i may have to come out of retirement :weep:

SuperDave
4th October 2006, 21:06
Weather permitting Dave, i'm going to be leaving Ak around 7.30am and head up to DMNTD's house to drop off my gear 1st (plan on staying Sat night), so if you want to ride up with me you're welcome.

Thanks man but I think I'll just head up a bit later, that way I can sleep a bit later.

Holy crap mate! Bit bored last night were ya?
The route is slightly shorter, -100kms, this time SD....also don't forget daylight savings,thought you would've factored that into your equations

Oh I didn't forget daylight savings, just forgot to mention it :cool:
So is the planned route gonna be along any of the roads we did last time I came along on one of these?

Zapf
4th October 2006, 22:44
Might just join you guys for this, even at sub light speed. Hope you won't mind :)

RiderInBlack
5th October 2006, 07:03
Be cool ta see ya there Zapf. I could be doing TEC as I will be 2up, but Trish doesn't slow me up much.

DMNTD
5th October 2006, 09:48
So is the planned route gonna be along any of the roads we did last time I came along on one of these?
Short answer....yes

Might just join you guys for this, even at sub light speed. Hope you won't mind :)
Of course not Felix...sure we can manage to wait :baby:

BTW: Weather is looking MINTA :banana:

DMNTD
5th October 2006, 18:15
Should be at Whakapara service station at about 10:40am-10:50am if ya still keen Pete

Zapf
5th October 2006, 18:19
Be cool ta see ya there Zapf. I could be doing TEC as I will be 2up, but Trish doesn't slow me up much.

likewise... 10 char

Zapf
5th October 2006, 18:21
So.. anyone from Auckland keen to meet and head up together on Sat morning?

DMNTD
5th October 2006, 18:23
So.. anyone from Auckland keen to meet and head up together on Sat morning?
I know Zed's coming up earlyish or SuperDave and R6_Kid a little later I believe

SuperDave
5th October 2006, 21:31
I know Zed's coming up earlyish or SuperDave and R6_Kid a little later I believe

Oh so "he" is coming too now? :eek5:

Yeah Zapf, planning on leaving Aucks around 8 or so.

DMNTD
5th October 2006, 22:54
Weather permitting Dave, i'm going to be leaving Ak around 7.30am and head up to DMNTD's house to drop off my gear 1st (plan on staying Sat night), so if you want to ride up with me you're welcome.

Oh so "he" is coming too now? :eek5:
Ummmmmm....yes

Yeah Zapf, planning on leaving Aucks around 8 or so.
Mate I wouldn't leave it too late man. Allow 2 hours to get up here...or maybe 3 for you :whistle:

SuperDave
6th October 2006, 16:59
Mate I wouldn't leave it too late man. Allow 2 hours to get up here...or maybe 3 for you :whistle:

Well Gareth and I both live on the Shore so heading off at 8 sharp shouldn't be leaving it too late but might be worth leaving a bit earlier just in case some crazy fucker decides to crash a merc and close the road.

SuperDave
6th October 2006, 17:34
Well just spoke to Gareth and he said he's passing on this one.
Zapf, do you wanna meet at the Mobil in Oteha Valley first? What do you think's a good time?

Zed
6th October 2006, 18:56
A couple of us are meeting at 8am sharp at the BP Service Centre, SH1, Silverdale (next to the motorway), so anyone else is welcome to join us. Meeting at that time cos we want to drop some gears off at DMNTD's pad before meeting at B/King, Whangarei.

It should be a great days riding! :sunny:

SuperDave
6th October 2006, 19:40
A couple of us are meeting at 8am sharp at the BP Service Centre, SH1, Silverdale (next to the motorway), so anyone else is welcome to join us. Meeting at that time cos we want to drop some gears off at DMNTD's pad before meeting at B/King, Whangarei.

It should be a great days riding! :sunny:

Ahhh! Tis early but I'll see you guys there.
Now off to finish cleaning and lubing my chain.

Kittyhawk
6th October 2006, 22:46
HEYA!!! got 3 of us coming up can you text me details, we will be leaving alk around 6pm so bee there at 8pm....thanks my honeybitch!

Unit
7th October 2006, 06:21
Happy Birthday to me and Korumba, Its my birthday, Oh yea,
Now, no guessing games how old I am unless ya going to be really really flattering about it.
Weathers looking mint and Im looking forward to the ride and do afterwards. Good to see so many Jaffas wanna come celebrate with us. Brendon ya betta have ya black beast for ya birthday mate, else we'll all have to go sort that shop out.
Have a safe day everyone and enjoy - DG:banana: :cool: :beer: :2thumbsup

SixPackBack
7th October 2006, 06:35
Happy birthday Duc girl and Korumba looks like its going to be a superlative day for a ride.:2thumbsup
Pissed I can't make it on me new ride but such is life:weep:
Have a safe day folks..enjoy!!

DMNTD
7th October 2006, 06:40
Yeeeeeeee haaaaaa!! Another mint looking day for Annette's and Brendan's b'day's!!
Guys...gonna make sure it's an evening you'll find hard to remember :whistle:

Maha
7th October 2006, 07:00
Now, no guessing games how old I am unless ya going to be really really flattering about it.

Easy.........i'd say.ummmmmmm...............41?...wheres my prize....:banana:

But M1CRO cant be........54?...........can he????....:whistle:

Have a great day/night you lot, sorry we can't be there but thank the ''norland god'' for turning on a spanking day, or, maybe Zed had something to do with that?.....:2thumbsup

DMNTD
7th October 2006, 07:06
Easy.........i'd say.ummmmmmm...............41?...wheres my prize....:banana:
Have a great day/night you lot, sorry we can't be there but thank the ''norland god'' for turning on a spanking day, or, maybe Zed had something to do with that?.....:2thumbsup

LOL...such skills Mr Maha!!! Oh...ready to claim your prize? :spanking:
Oh I was the one that sorted the spanking bit too...
Bugger you lot couldn't make it this time but rest assured many more party nights are a comin' ....ring ding!

HEYA!!! got 3 of us coming up can you text me details, we will be leaving alk around 6pm so bee there at 8pm....thanks my honeybitch!
Honey bitch? Come on people will talk woman!
If ya bring those fucking legwarmers ya can fuck off :Pokey:

FROSTY
7th October 2006, 07:19
Sorry folks--due to work commitments i wont be able to be there. hava a good ride though

Mom
7th October 2006, 07:30
LOL...such skills Mr Maha!!! Oh...ready to claim your prize? :spanking:
Oh I was the one that sorted the spanking bit too...
Bugger you lot couldn't make it this time but rest assured many more party nights are a comin' ....ring ding!

Hey the :spanking: is my job sonny boy.:blip:

Have a great day you lot.....we will have a serious :banana: get together real soon...watch this space!

M1CRO
7th October 2006, 13:00
But M1CRO cant be........54?...........can he????....:whistle:

No he cant be! :mad:
Thats like another life away for this young fella... lol

Enjoy the day guys (and gals), I cant be there, but I will be enjoying mine :jerry:

NotaGoth
7th October 2006, 13:26
Happy Birthday Annette and Brendan... Hope you both have a fantastic day.. Absolutely gorgeous weather up this way too... :2thumbsup

Kornholio
7th October 2006, 19:57
Sorry but work and lots of it is preventing me from being there.... already clocked up 38 hours in the last 2 1/2 days so sleepy time for me....have a FUCKING good day people...be there in spirit or something.............

SN4PD
8th October 2006, 10:31
I think stumbling into bed prettymuch sums it up :Pokey:

Zed
8th October 2006, 18:45
Leaving home at 7.30am on Saturday morning to head up Norf was quite nippy on the bike but the blue skiies above dictated that it was going to be a good day for motorcycling, which it was indeed! :yes:

Met up with 3 others at BP Silverdale and proceeded to ride together to Whangarei, it was a quick trip which only took us about 1 hour 30mins but a special thanks must go to Bel Radars for saving our bacon from the only HP we saw the whole journey, along the Waipu straights. Once in Whangas we dropped our gears off at DMNTD & Duc-Gurl's house and rode down to BK to meet up with the rest of the crew, around 15 bikes attended.

The ride itself was brilliant for me, found my groove quite quickly and stayed in it for the duration, as usual my 954 rocketship did me proud, except for when it konked out of gas 5mins before Dargaville service station :pinch: , but i figured it was pretty good going considering i had last filled up at Pahia, BOI, so i got around 220kms out of the tank and believe me we weren't nana-ing it either! Thanks Duc-Gurl for rescuing me with that jerry can of petrol, you were a life saver, and on your birthday too! :niceone:

It's hard to say which part of the ride i enjoyed the most as it was non-stop fun, the road from SH1 all the way through to Russell was awesome, as was riding through to Opononi, and then the Waipoua forrest was in great condition, then the journey from the forrest through to "5mins before Dargaville" was fast & exhilerating. So yeah, the whole ride was a goodun for me with only one hairy moment when two of us came around a corner at high speed to be faced with a people wagon slowly coming out of a driveway in our path, thankfully she stopped in the nick of time to let us pass or else it would have been good night nurse! :shit:

So thanks again Chris for organising this event and for you and Annette having us over to stay, twas quite a birthday party you put on last nite too, i think i heard 3 or 4 still partying this morning around 7am!

A couple of my crappy phone pics attached, i sure hope someone will upload some pics/vids of Dovers new haircut and the ZX-10 exhaust flames! :banana:

SN4PD
8th October 2006, 19:25
Took a photo of Dover's new cut on dlnz camera, should be up soon :lol:

RiderInBlack
8th October 2006, 19:52
Took a photo of Dover's new cut on dlnz camera, should be up soon :lol:Like these:whistle:

DMNTD
8th October 2006, 20:05
I think stumbling into bed prettymuch sums it up :Pokey:
Mate you have no idea how close you were to getting a full face moko whilst you were fully bailed out on my couch:lol:

Took a photo of Dover's new cut on dlnz camera, should be up soon :lol:
LOL...ya liked my skills eh? Plenty more where that came from :wari:

An awesome day had by "all" and the weather turned on a beauty.
Had some wicked fun riding with a couple of bikes going at slightly more than nana speeds which helped to toast my rear Pilot Power in less than 2000kms :(
Last night worked out well....ok it was one mother fucker of a twisting session and a certain "victim" couldn't manage the ride back to Auck's so had to be picked up in a car :lol: Bloody learners...!!
Last to crash out was around 10am this morning and as it's my b'day coming up at the end of the month we may just have to do it all again :beer:

SN4PD
8th October 2006, 20:24
Mate you have no idea how close you were to getting a full face moko whilst you were fully bailed out on my couch:lol:

LOL...ya liked my skills eh? Plenty more where that came from :wari:

I'll bring turps next time, just glad I still have all my hair attached :beer:

DMNTD
8th October 2006, 20:25
...just glad I still have all my hair attached :beer:
Ummmmmmmmmm........:whistle:

boomer
8th October 2006, 20:27
nice chops dover... :banana:

which bung bung binned it

glad u had fun guys and gurls

Maha
8th October 2006, 20:28
Last to crash out was around 10am this morning and as it's my b'day coming up at the end of the month we may just have to do it all again :beer:

Top effort to who that was, guess it was ummmmm?.... Banjo man? :blip:

A new record has been set.....:whistle:

SN4PD
8th October 2006, 20:29
Ummmmmmmmmm........:whistle:

I heard they might be a small chunk missing, havent looked very hard:cool:

Zed
8th October 2006, 20:32
...toast my rear Pilot Power in less than 2000kms :( Well you kinda knew what you were getting into when you bought that beast of a bike, didn't you? :whistle:

My rear Power is toast too after my 600+km ride up to Norfland and back this weekend, still managed to get 5,000kms out of it, including two Taupo track days!

Mom
8th October 2006, 20:51
it's my b'day coming up at the end of the month we may just have to do it all again :beer:

Hmmmmmmmmmm birthday boy........I am thinking partay time.....Maha man and I have a bit of a thang to celebrate too.....

DMNTD
8th October 2006, 20:56
Hmmmmmmmmmm birthday boy........I am thinking partay time.....Maha man and I have a bit of a thang to celebrate too.....
Oh I do believe! Will be turning 3 dozen so will be doing my best to chug back said amount of bourbons :drinknsin

Mom
8th October 2006, 20:57
Oh I do believe! Will be turning 3 dozen so will be doing my best to chug back said amount of bourbons :drinknsin

You lovely young thing you.........lucky I am spoken for........lol

Kittyhawk
8th October 2006, 20:58
Bloody awesome night and alot of fun!! Thanks. Managed to get some pics of NZLiam - poor bastard was introduced to Artillery port by me and LDNZ. After passing out on the couch, looking so innocent cuddling the cat we all thought it was too lovey dovey and something had to be done.

How to um.....er......look cool at a party hehehe.

You will need....
Materials - Scissors, Vivids and whipped cream!
Procedure - Make sure your victim is fully passed out
- have an adult blow up toy present to supervise procedure
- draw on face in a drunken state thinking your a good artist
- cut hair and pretend youre a professional hair dresser
- a dash of whipped cream as a hailo on head and on nipples...

Entertainment - make sure the cat starts licking the cream and that the adult toy is positioned between the legs...

Enjoy- while it lasts and have a bloody good laugh!!

DMNTD
8th October 2006, 20:59
You lovely young thing you.........lucky I am spoken for........lol
Yes was speaking about that Mommy :spudguita :spudguita

Kittyhawk
8th October 2006, 21:01
Yes was speaking about that Mommy :spudguita :spudguita

Yeah well - something had to be done and you know it mwwhaahaa

SN4PD
8th October 2006, 21:19
That would explain why I vaguely remember rinsing my hair and shirt at 3am......... :whistle:

DMNTD
8th October 2006, 21:22
That would explain why I vaguely remember rinsing my hair and shirt at 3am......... :whistle:
Ya remember the sheep? Freck'n sicko!

SuperDave
8th October 2006, 21:26
Great pics Kitty - Can't see shit :2thumbsup haha

Thanks for organising the ride Chris, the forrest was a real blast.
From the looks of it I missed the most interesting parts of the day :laugh:

Kittyhawk
8th October 2006, 21:29
haha dude you were gone - and I couldnt carry you to the taxi - best you passed out on the couch great fun it was do you remember what I did to you *winks*

SN4PD
8th October 2006, 21:30
Ya remember the sheep? Freck'n sicko!

I've got a gift certificate for a night with mayble somwhere...... curtersy of quasi....

Kittyhawk
8th October 2006, 21:32
yea well try taking pics on a cell phone while your so wasted you dont know which buttons to push - female sexological problems last night haha

DMNTD
8th October 2006, 21:34
Thanks for organising the ride Chris, the forrest was a real blast.
From the looks of it I missed the most interesting parts of the day :laugh:
No worries mate,welcome anytime dude. Was a concern seeing ya state on the ferry in Opua but excellent that ya came right after having a drink and munch.
LOL...yeah needless to say last night/this morning was twisted....next time make sure ya stay....you might regret it the next day though :buggerd:

Devil
9th October 2006, 08:17
I should probably pay attention to the calendar. Sucks not having a working PC at home.

35tickets
9th October 2006, 12:08
Happy Birthday to Duc-girl and Korumba!

Sorry i couldn't make it had to mc a wedding in auckland

Congrats DMNTD, mate looks like the parties at your place are getting better and better!

Kornholio
9th October 2006, 16:22
LOL BAHAHAHAHA @ Dover...you sad git cant even stay awake...

Looks like you fullas had a awesome weekend... Ill see what happens for your birthday Chris...

Did ya leave the bit at the back on, Ben?

The_Dover
9th October 2006, 17:42
LOL BAHAHAHAHA @ Dover...you sad git cant even stay awake...

Looks like you fullas had a awesome weekend... Ill see what happens for your birthday Chris...

Did ya leave the bit at the back on, Ben?

Who said anything about falling asleep you fuckin poof? I was still going at 7am.

Yes, the mullet tail is still there.

DMNTD
9th October 2006, 19:19
... I was still going at 7am.
...after how many time outs? :baby: Anyway saturday was a practise run for the 28th of this month :banana:
Mate ya may want to bring a support vehicle :Pokey: :lol:

Colapop
9th October 2006, 19:22
Or a support posse by the look of things...

Kornholio
9th October 2006, 19:31
...after how many time outs? :baby: Anyway saturday was a practise run for the 28th of this month :banana:
Mate ya may want to bring a support vehicle :Pokey: :lol:

Get Speedie to bring his ambo :p

Colapop
9th October 2006, 19:37
Do you supply the sheep or do I have to bring my own...?

Kornholio
9th October 2006, 19:47
Who said anything about falling asleep you fuckin poof? I was still going at 7am.

Yes, how did the ride back go Sunday Benny boy? aye...... :Pokey:

DMNTD
9th October 2006, 19:50
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unit
10th October 2006, 07:23
Ive finally recovered, and its only Tuesday. Thanks to all who made the effort to come and make the weekend the best birthday Ive ever had, and to those who couldnt make it but wanted to, theres always Chris' party. Kittyhawk you made a great drink monitor, job well done. Cleaning up the bottles the next day anyone would think we had 100 people here. Yep we like to through a little do every now and then, preceeded with a bit of a cruise. I really enjoy the south side of the forrest ride with Dover/Vic's and Superdave, that was a nice leg of the journey. Me beast needs to go for its 6,000k service now, and close to a new back tyre (only number 2!!).

The_Dover
10th October 2006, 18:16

Fuck mate, I'm just glad it wasn't in an ambulance.

I may be a drunk but I'm not stupid and getting on the back of Vic or riding myself would have been pretty fucken dumb.

I'll cop the flack, but I'll live to drink another day. Just.

Unit
10th October 2006, 19:32
Fuck mate, I'm just glad it wasn't in an ambulance.

I may be a drunk but I'm not stupid and getting on the back of Vic or riding myself would have been pretty fucken dumb.

I'll cop the flack, but I'll live to drink another day. Just.
Mate you'll have to, I want yout model that hair do so I can sell the DMNTD hairdressing venture to more KBers (do ya think they'll buy??):( Besides, ya havent ridden Christine yet, ya gotta do that buzz!!:whistle: