PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Assen - Wgtn Thurs 1/7/04

Deano
28th June 2004, 15:47
A big thanks to K14 for the post. Download is complete so we are all on for Thursday night. Same place, 7.30pm start the race. You know the rest. No thin skinned Ducati or Yamaha riders please as they seem to cop most of the ribbing. (no wonder eh?)

PM me if you need further details. Latecomers, bring a pillow cause you may be on the floor - 16 seats max.

If ROQM is off the cards (big day Friday) then I have a stunters dvd to watch as well if you're keen.

White trash
28th June 2004, 15:50
Thanks K14.

I'll have my usual seat again thanks Deano. Must be my turn to supply the beer this time too!

I wont be going to ROQM this week as I have a hot date......

Ms Piggy
28th June 2004, 16:13
I'll try & make it this week :yes:

James Deuce
28th June 2004, 16:46
A big thanks to K14 for the post. Download is complete so we are all on for Thursday night. Same place, 7.30pm start the race. You know the rest. No thin skinned Ducati or Yamaha riders please as they seem to cop most of the ribbing. (no wonder eh?)

PM me if you need further details. Latecomers, bring a pillow cause you may be on the floor - 16 seats max.

If ROQM is off the cards (big day Friday) then I have a stunters dvd to watch as well if you're keen.

Very thin skinned, and I cry if provoked enough.

Deano
28th June 2004, 16:55
Thanks K14.

I'll have my usual seat again thanks Deano. Must be my turn to supply the beer this time too!

So did the KB dating service come thru or what ?

F5 Dave
28th June 2004, 17:07
[QUOTE=Deano]. . . No thin skinned Ducati or Yamaha riders please as they seem to cop most of the ribbing. (no wonder eh?). . .
QUOTE]

Well I can take the ribbing so I'm keen, mind you I can swap allegiances fairly easy, up until recently I have 6 different brands of Bike.

No Dokattys yet though, but I know a woman who can take the full force of the flack there. . . :Pokey:

Eddieb
28th June 2004, 17:09
No thin skinned Ducati or Yamaha riders please as they seem to cop most of the ribbing. (no wonder eh?)

I might be there to keep the ducati side up

Deano
28th June 2004, 17:21
Good on ya EddieB and F5Dave.

Jim2 - we'll have plenty of tissues ready for ya

k14
28th June 2004, 17:27
I just watched it before and was pretty dissapointed with the quality of the video and sound. Very crappy, couldn't make out the sound half of the time, pretty dissapointing really.

James Deuce
28th June 2004, 18:00
I just watched it before and was pretty dissapointed with the quality of the video and sound. Very crappy, couldn't make out the sound half of the time, pretty dissapointing really.

That's OK. They'll be able to take the piss out of me for entertainment instead.

:)

LB
29th June 2004, 05:41
That's OK. They'll be able to take the piss out of me for entertainment instead.

:)

That's good, it will stop them picking on me! :sweatdrop

Deano: can I reserve my usual two seats please.

Jimbo750: will you and your big one be there?

F5 Dave: if you'd like a ride let me know, though we'll probably come straight home after the 500 race.

WT: you'll have to give me all the goss on the hot date.

Usual thanks to Deano and K14 for this.

Deano
29th June 2004, 08:23

Done, although you're usually the first there anyway.

Ms Piggy
29th June 2004, 12:00

Yeah spill the beans! Will you be wearing your bestest black Levis? :cool:

Deano
29th June 2004, 12:23
Update - Puke track day is now Friday, so looks like we'll be leaving early evening on Thursday, hence no motogp viewing that night.

How is everyone placed for the same time Wednesday night (tomorrow) ?

Ms Piggy
29th June 2004, 12:28
Ahhhhhh - Wednesday much better for me b/c I was about to say I couldn't be there Thursday. See ya'll then then?

James Deuce
29th June 2004, 12:31
What day is it today?

Deano
29th June 2004, 12:45
What day is it today?

LOL.

Watch this space as I need to contact Cycosis for travelling arrangements to Puke, as in what day/time we will leave.......

White trash
29th June 2004, 13:00

In the interests of reconciliation, I'll be taking my still lovely wife (we are still married) out.

White trash
29th June 2004, 13:02
Update - Puke track day is now Friday, so looks like we'll be leaving early evening on Thursday, hence no motogp viewing that night.

How is everyone placed for the same time Wednesday night (tomorrow) ?

I'm thimking of leaving Friday morning about 3-4am as I have a date with some spunky chick that I really don't want to break.

Jimbo also has a date with a completely different hot chick so he's not wanting to miss that either.

Mitch
29th June 2004, 13:03
So is the plan for Wed night now????
WT are you still going to need the trailor and are all of you heading up on Thur night now???
Gees I miss ROQM one night and suddenly I don;t know anything hehe
Maybe I didn't know anything before :bleh:
Dum De Dooooo :doobey: :doobey: :doobey:
Ya BABY

Deano
29th June 2004, 13:06
WT are you still going to need the trailor and are all of you heading up on Thur night now???
Ya BABY

Haven't confirmed yet Mitch - keep watching this space but keep Wed night free just in case eh ?

White trash
29th June 2004, 13:07
Ya BABY

Bloody stoner! Get with the times!

Nah, she's sweet as dude. Got the Dazzas trailer.

Deano
29th June 2004, 14:06
OK - Wednesday night it is then. Same time (7.30pm) See y'all then.

F5 Dave
29th June 2004, 14:24
poop

oh well next time.

James Deuce
29th June 2004, 15:28
Have to bail also. Just found out I am working 9pm to 3am Wednesday night.

wkid_one
29th June 2004, 16:15
Wed is fine for me too

PS: Deano - I may have the Hi Res Copy on DVD if you are lucky!

Ms Piggy
29th June 2004, 16:43
In the interests of reconciliation, I'll be taking my still lovely wife (we are still married) out.
Awwwwwww :love2: :2thumbsup

wkid_one
29th June 2004, 17:29
CSL do you need a lift then from town - if so text/email/pm/carrier pigeon me

jimbo600
29th June 2004, 20:58
That's good, it will stop them picking on me! :sweatdrop

Jimbo750: will you and your big one be there?

F5 Dave: if you'd like a ride let me know, though we'll probably come straight home after the 500 race.

Usual thanks to Deano and K14 for this.

Fraid not. Thur is big one spank night.

wkid_one
29th June 2004, 21:09
Fraid not. Thur is big one spank night.
I could interpret that completely incorrectly - somehow tho - I don't know if I'd be wrong? :Pokey:

LB
30th June 2004, 05:59
We'll be there.

jimbo600
30th June 2004, 07:40
I could interpret that completely incorrectly - somehow tho - I don't know if I'd be wrong? :Pokey:

Thursday night I'm going to get Mr blue vein spanked by the missus before I go away for the weekend.

White trash
30th June 2004, 07:42
Thursday night I'm going to get Mr blue vein spanked by the missus before I go away for the weekend.

Ha ha ha! That should leave no one in any doubt.

Ms Piggy
30th June 2004, 08:16
Thanks for sharing!!! :blink:

LB
1st July 2004, 05:12
Thanks again to Deano/Mrs Deano and Hoon for the viewing.

An enjoyable evening.

Poor Sete.

And I'm sure the Ducs will make a late run to win the championship :rolleyes:

Ms Piggy
1st July 2004, 06:55
Yeah thanks again for your hospitality. :yes:

Those crazy stunt bikers were fairly interesting too. And I'll be making sure I keep my little beastie chained up well WT :bleh:

White trash
1st July 2004, 07:21
Yeah thanks again for your hospitality. :yes:

Those crazy stunt bikers were fairly interesting too. And I'll be making sure I keep my little beastie chained up well WT :bleh:

Bahhhh! Chains are no protection from a born and bred Wainui' Trashy such as myself!

Ms Piggy
1st July 2004, 07:46
Bahhhh! Chains are no protection from a born and bred Wainui' Trashy such as myself!
Well I was trying to think of a smart arse comment but I guess you're right! :cool:

wkid_one
1st July 2004, 18:18
When it comes to someone like this - you are best to leave it unchained with the keys in it - they won't think it is worth stealing that way