PDA

View Full Version : Mentors

adiddy
4th October 2006, 11:07
who exactly are mentors in Auckland?!
i havent been on many rides, but i have been round a lil while and I only know of one..

Joni
4th October 2006, 11:09
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showgroups.php

They are all listed in this list... you can see who is closest to you.

McJim
4th October 2006, 11:19
I think M1CRO will be your best bet from memory - Excellent rider - owns a mean 'Busa - it's gorgeous - I haven't managed to get much time with him myself due to my family commitments (I never know until 5 minutes before I leave if I'll actually get out on the bike most days!)

Flick him a PM. He's a good dude.

Dai
4th October 2006, 11:46
So what exactly is a "mentor", with respect to this site?

Inquiring mind wishes to know.

Joni
4th October 2006, 11:51
Mentors are members of KB who are experinced riders with well proven skills who have stepped up and said they will help newer riders improve their skills.

KB will only ad people onto the mentor list who have proven experience which come from years on the road on two wheels.

Dai
4th October 2006, 12:37
Mentors are members of KB who are experinced riders with well proven skills who have stepped up and said they will help newer riders improve their skills.

KB will only ad people onto the mentor list who have proven experience which come from years on the road on two wheels.

I thank you for that information. I had made the assumption that it was something of this nature but appreciate your clarifying the point for me.

A very good idea and my admiration to those who have stepped up to the mark.

andrea
4th October 2006, 20:45
I think M1CRO will be your best bet from memory - Excellent rider - owns a mean 'Busa - it's gorgeous - I haven't managed to get much time with him myself due to my family commitments (I never know until 5 minutes before I leave if I'll actually get out on the bike most days!)

Flick him a PM. He's a good dude.

yeah M1CRO he's cool, he's my mentor :) give him a pm

adiddy
4th October 2006, 21:24
cheers guys , looks like ill give micro a pm soon enough- when bikes on roiad again