PDA

View Full Version : How to correctly reply to a random act of violence

sAsLEX
4th October 2006, 16:40
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43330&stc=1&d=1159936963

They didnt see that coming!

Jonny Rotten
4th October 2006, 17:10
ha ha ha thata good shit

tl_tub
4th October 2006, 17:12
He who hits first stays standing?

WINJA
4th October 2006, 17:21
Fuck I Dont Know Why He Stopped So Soon , Those Cunts Deserve To Be Crippled

sAsLEX
4th October 2006, 17:22
He who hits first stays standing?

Not in this case!

Its a big thing in Europe to randomly slap people unawares and catch it on film.

Lou Girardin
4th October 2006, 17:29
That is pure Gold.
Do we think the slappers are still happy?

paturoa
4th October 2006, 17:40
lol - good too

Harry33
4th October 2006, 17:44
I love it...Should have knocked both the bastards out and them robbed them :)

onearmedbandit
4th October 2006, 19:02
Its a big thing in Europe to randomly slap people unawares and catch it on film.

Since when?

Waylander
4th October 2006, 19:07
Since when?
for a while now. I remember seeing something about it on the news back when I was stil in the states. Something that came up when cellphones got video cameras on them.

As far as the vid, I'de beat the shit out of anyone that slaps a chick around me aswell. Fucking dicks deserve it.

Black Bandit
4th October 2006, 20:37
LOL, pretty quick reaction - almost like he was expecting something to happen?

Dafe
4th October 2006, 20:47
That dudes punches looked farkin weak!

I think he's lucky those two guys he attacked weren't Islanders or he'd have been crippled in seconds.....

Must have been Poms!

Sniper
4th October 2006, 20:47
Fucken A, guy did well

boomer
4th October 2006, 21:22
classic, the boy didn't miss with 1 punch, all hit there mark;

i remember ( one time at band camp ) we arrived at a party, 3 of us lads and a guy on the door step pulls a knife; my mate greg, a boxer, must have hit him 10 times before he knew he'd been hit.

some people huh.

as for common in the UK, growing up it was all the rage for the bunnies to TAX people, many a night i went home with no trainners or tracksuit top.

MidnightMike
4th October 2006, 21:25
Hhahaha, that guy landed loads of punches, quick ones too, too bad they were all girly slaps. :rofl:

Indiana_Jones
4th October 2006, 21:32
Pwn3d.

-Indy

KLOWN
4th October 2006, 21:49
ha ha, that was awesome, would like to have seen them not get up again though!

WINJA
4th October 2006, 22:20
Hhahaha, that guy landed loads of punches, quick ones too, too bad they were all girly slaps. :rofl:

HARD ENOUGH TO KNOCK THOSE FUCKERS DOWN , THAT GUY COULD THROW A PUNCH PRETTY GOOD

SARGE
4th October 2006, 22:26
he let them get up and didnt lay the boot to the cunt..

alexthekidd
5th October 2006, 00:32
i think i saw this one on break or a similar website and it is actually a fake....if true would explain the weak ass punches????:Pokey: :Pokey: otherwise he really gave those other guys a bit of a beat lol they looked like stunned mullets:spanking:

BTW does anyone know wtf that person screams towards the end of the post???

Brian d marge
5th October 2006, 01:10
Since when?

you been Tango ed lately???

You just know when you ve been Tango ed

Stephen

Finn
5th October 2006, 07:07
BTW does anyone know wtf that person screams towards the end of the post???

I think it was "I want my mummy"

Deano
5th October 2006, 07:29
That dudes punches looked farkin weak!

I disagree - the guy had form and looks like he has done some boxing.

The amount of times I heard comments from people watching beside the ring "that looks easy" used to make me laugh. Looks are often deceiving... but it's easy to stand on the side line and criticise eh.

Dafe
5th October 2006, 07:50

The amount of times I heard comments from people watching beside the ring "that looks easy" used to make me laugh. Looks are often deceiving... but it's easy to stand on the side line and criticise eh.

Sorry man, It must have been my childhood spent growing up in Waitangirua and Cannons Creek, watching guys deliver knock out punches on a regular bases. No bitch slapping, Just the type of punches you don't get up from.

Personally, I think the guy looked fit, fast and well trained.

The joys of friday/saturday nights, the family owned takeaways right outside the Cannons Creek pub provided plenty of entertaining viewing. Amonst the odd threat and knife pull...... In the street, the pretty bitch slaps never seemed to do a thing. It was more often the guy smashing the other ones head into the pavement repetitively that would walk back into the pub.

Quasievil
5th October 2006, 07:51
Looked like the guy was about to point out something and accidently got the girl in the face?
But yeah the guy needs to learn how to get his shoulder in behind his punches, they were weak.........and the ones being attacked need to learn to keep their heads up...........all round a bunch of pussies

kiwifruit
5th October 2006, 08:12
I think its fake :)

WINJA
5th October 2006, 10:16
Looked like the guy was about to point out something and accidently got the girl in the face?
But yeah the guy needs to learn how to get his shoulder in behind his punches, they were weak.........and the ones being attacked need to learn to keep their heads up...........all round a bunch of pussies

WHAT AN ARMCHAIR CRITIC , I THINK HE DID WELL , ONE THING YOU GOTTA BE CAREFULL OF WHEN FIGHTING ESPECIALLY AGAINST 2 PEOPLE IS BEING TAKEN TO THE GROUND WHEN SOMEONES BIGGER THAN YOU ,WE'LL SOON SEE YOU PUT YOUR OWN ADVICE INTO PRACTICE FROM WHAT MENTAL STEVE TELLS US , STFU QUASI

SwanTiger
5th October 2006, 10:29
I thought the same at first but I watched his foot work and took his frame into consideration. Even though he didn't launch any kicks, the way he moved reminded me of a kick boxer.

Very quick and accurate though, definitely fit and trained.

SwanTiger
5th October 2006, 10:32
Just watched it again ... he definitely walks like a boxer. Who knows.

Damn, I like that video, pity about the poor quality.

Lias
5th October 2006, 10:45
Reminds me of a song.

Violence is our way of life!
Broken bottle, sharpened knife,
Dont question guilt or innocence!
Get out of our once white land,
your an alien presence,
So cmon scum and taste the pain,
of a random act of fucking violence!

Quasievil
5th October 2006, 11:51
WHAT AN ARMCHAIR CRITIC , I THINK HE DID WELL , ONE THING YOU GOTTA BE CAREFULL OF WHEN FIGHTING ESPECIALLY AGAINST 2 PEOPLE IS BEING TAKEN TO THE GROUND WHEN SOMEONES BIGGER THAN YOU ,WE'LL SOON SEE YOU PUT YOUR OWN ADVICE INTO PRACTICE FROM WHAT MENTAL STEVE TELLS US , STFU QUASI

How would you know if Im an armchair critic? you assume to much!
You mean "Crazy Steve" and you mean "Stuff you" , right?
And are you also advocating the threats towards me?

WRT
5th October 2006, 11:52
Assuming it's real, he did very well.

One thing that stood out for me was he didnt put the boot in while the guys were on the ground. In this day and age (as was emphasised in the first few posts) too many people continue to kick the crap out of someone when they are down. And I know you are all going to go up on arms about how they deserved it, but its a load of crap and you know it. The two guys backed off at the first sign of aggression, they werent waving knives around or anything like that, plus he had the upper hand while they were on the back foot. In my mind, he gave them enough of a beating that they wont do it again without sinking to their level.

And it was a justifiable amount of force, if he was kicking them while they were on the ground he'd deserve getting a charge laid against him - he'd be as much of an animal as they are. And that's assuming their actions were intentional. As Quasi mentioned, there is a chance it was accidental (looking at it four or five times in slow motion makes it look deliberate, but bear in mind this guy only saw it once, and that was out of the corner of his eye), in which case how would you feel if you did something purely as an innocent mistake and some guy starts laying into for it?

I'm all for defending yourself and your girlfriend, and I dont think for a second that you should give the bastards any chance to gain the advantage over you, but neither do I think that kicking the crap out of a guy on the ground makes you any better than they are. Everyone on here is up in arms whenever they hear about how someone got beaten to within an inch of their lives, and say how society has gone to the dogs. How would you feel if you got hospitalised because you had merely turned at the wrong time to point over your shoulder?

sAsLEX
5th October 2006, 11:54

STFU = shut the fuck up

Quasievil
5th October 2006, 11:57
STFU = shut the fuck up

Does it? okay now I understand well hcgagft

Sniper
5th October 2006, 11:59
They were filming two guys standing there doing nothing, Im fairly sure the slap was intentional

Deano
5th October 2006, 12:00
It must have been my childhood spent growing up in Waitangirua and Cannons Creek, watching guys deliver knock out punches on a regular bases. No bitch slapping, Just the type of punches you don't get up from.

Yeah big islanders obviously pack a strong punch, just from the sheer weight behind it. But you can knock someone out with a stiff jab - it's the timing and placement rather than sheer force sometimes. Not always easy to tell how much force on video either, without the 'sound' effects.

I thought the same at first but I watched his foot work and took his frame into consideration. Even though he didn't launch any kicks, the way he moved reminded me of a kick boxer.

Very quick and accurate though, definitely fit and trained.

There was ample opportunity to put the boot or knee in so I doubt he had done kickboxing....either that or he was being 'nice'. I wouldn't take that chance against two people personally. I would want the first one down to stay down for a while.

One thing that stood out for me was he didnt put the boot in while the guys were on the ground. In this day and age (as was emphasised in the first few posts) too many people continue to kick the crap out of someone when they are down. And I know you are all going to go up on arms about how they deserved it, but its a load of crap and you know it. The two guys backed off at the first sign of aggression, they werent waving knives around or anything like that, plus he had the upper hand while they were on the back foot. In my mind, he gave them enough of a beating that they wont do it again without sinking to their level.

I've seen the boot going in when someone was already unconscious.....disgusting really. But time and a place - against two I would put the boot into the biggest one, don't want him getting up and taking you from behind while your'e dealing with dickhead number two.

WRT
5th October 2006, 12:07
They were filming two guys standing there doing nothing, Im fairly sure the slap was intentional

Like I said, it looks that way to you and I (with the benefit of a video ref), but would you be as quick to send a guy to hospital from a glimpse you had out of the corner of your eye?

I've seen the boot going in when someone was already unconscious.....disgusting really. But time and a place - against two I would put the boot into the biggest one, don't want him getting up and taking you from behind while your'e dealing with dickhead number two.

I agree - to an extent. But this guy had things well in hand, he'd seperated their "attacks" and was dealing with them efficiently one at a time. They werent showing any ability to fight back, and he gave them a quick hiding then got out of there. 10/10 in my book.

Sniper
5th October 2006, 12:10
Like I said, it looks that way to you and I (with the benefit of a video ref), but would you be as quick to send a guy to hospital from a glimpse you had out of the corner of your eye?

If it was a known gag and I had noticed a camera and he hit MissSniper, yes without a doubt. If I hadnt noticed the camera, there would be a forceful Q&A first.

He could have seen the guy filming and hence the reaction. But you are right, there are alot of What-ifs, but I wouldnt think twice about hammering someone that hit my Mrs

WINJA
5th October 2006, 12:54

AS FAR AS ADVOCATING GOS THEY ARE NOT MY THREATS ARE THEY ? BUT HEY IF IT HAPPENS ITLL JUST SHOW US THAT YOUR NOT JUST A TALKER WHEN YOU POUND CRAZY INTO THE GROUND JUST LIKE THE GUY IN THE VID DID
PS PLEASE INFRACT YOURSELF QUASI FOR HIJACKING THIS THREAD

WRT
5th October 2006, 13:14
. . . there are alot of What-ifs, but I wouldnt think twice about hammering someone that hit my Mrs

Sniper - I fully agree regarding if someone hit your missus, I just dont believe it is right to kick someone while they are down, except under extreme (and fully proven) provocation. There is always an exception to the rule, but I dont believe something that COULD have been an accidental slap is justification to hospitalise someone.

In these circumstances, from what we can see on the video, I think the guys response was perfect (as indicated by sAsLEX's choice of thread title). My objection comes from the comments at the start of this thread saying that he backed off too soon, or should have put the boot in while they were on the ground, or should have stolen their wallets. People who would do that sort of thing are no better than the original assailants IMO.

Sniper
5th October 2006, 13:24
I second that WRT. No body should boot someone while they are on the ground. Get them there and walk away, if they are smart, they would know they are beat. Act of cowardice, Ive always been told, but there are exceptions to the rule....

If the guy weights 150KG and hits like a train, when (if) you get him on the ground, you keep him there or you fuck off ASAP.

The_Dover
5th October 2006, 13:26
No body should boot someone while they are on the ground.

not even if they are black?

Sniper
5th October 2006, 13:28

Depends if they are on fire or not

WINJA
5th October 2006, 13:30
Im Pretty Sure Its Spelt 'loser' Quasi. Ill Use It In A Sentence For You.
"quasi Is A Loser".

Wheres Hitcher?

Finn
5th October 2006, 13:30

There's even a name for that move. I think it's called the Rodney King Kick.

Quasievil
5th October 2006, 13:38
I second that WRT. No body should boot someone while they are on the ground. Get them there and walk away, if they are smart, they would know they are beat. Act of cowardice, Ive always been told, but there are exceptions to the rule....

If the guy weights 150KG and hits like a train, when (if) you get him on the ground, you keep him there or you fuck off ASAP.

I thrid that WRT, a kick to someone once down is a cowardly act and not needed.
However if someone hit my Mrs ,they would be in hospital for a long time, that act would bring out the worst in most guys I reckon

Finn
5th October 2006, 13:41
However if someone hit my Mrs ,they would be in hospital for a long time

She must have a nasty STD Quasi.

Quasievil
5th October 2006, 13:42
She must have a nasty STD Quasi.

Eh? thats a bit ruff Mr Finn !

Deano
5th October 2006, 16:48
I thrid that WRT, a kick to someone once down is a cowardly act and not needed.

But it's ok for cops to pepper spray someone on the ground ?:dodge:

Quasievil
5th October 2006, 16:51
But it's ok for cops to pepper spray someone on the ground ?:dodge:

Yeah that aint on either eh ?

Scouse
5th October 2006, 16:56
for a while now. I remember seeing something about it on the news back when I was stil in the states. Something that came up when cellphones got video cameras on them.

As far as the vid, I'de beat the shit out of anyone that slaps a chick around me aswell. Fucking dicks deserve it.if only you were big scarey and capable enough

Deano
5th October 2006, 16:56
Yeah that aint on either eh ?

Each case on its own merits I guess.

I would have no qualms about kiddy fiddlers getting kicked to death really.

Colapop
5th October 2006, 17:06
Just seen the vid. Good. And he uses both hands/fists too. I'd like to see him in the ring.

Quasievil
5th October 2006, 17:51
I would have no qualms about kiddy fiddlers getting kicked to death really.

yes to that mate

ps got a letter of thanks from your event organiser for the prizes I donated, cheers for that

Waylander
5th October 2006, 21:32
if only you were big scarey and capable enough
Never having met me, how would you know? And no oine else on this site has seen me fight. You really shouldn't make assumptions.

Colapop
5th October 2006, 22:04
What's that saying about;
"A barking dog never bites"...? :Pokey:

boomer
5th October 2006, 22:17
Never having met me, how would you know? And no oine else on this site has seen me fight. You really shouldn't make assumptions.

i've told you before Waylander, you're not classed as 'life threatening'...move along Mr USA

WINJA
5th October 2006, 22:21
i've told you before Waylander, you're not classed as 'life threatening'...move along Mr USA

HE THINKS HE IS , HE KEEPS MOUTHING OFF ABOUT HOW HES GONNA PUNCH ME OUT, ILL KICK HIS SKINNY ARSE BACK TO CANADA

Waylander
5th October 2006, 22:22
You've never seen me angry *ahem* "You wouldn't like me when I'm amgry" lol:lol:

Yes I'm stirring but just cause I'm skinny doesn't mean I can't move fast and hit fast.

boomer
5th October 2006, 22:23
HE THINKS HE IS , HE KEEPS MOUTHING OFF ABOUT HOW HES GONNA PUNCH ME OUT, ILL KICK HIS SKINNY ARSE BACK TO CANADA

ahh i now know where the french twang in his accent comes from.. doh!

i hope you can run Winja :chase: ahahhahahahahah a

Waylander
5th October 2006, 22:23
I said I'de get one good punch in. After that you'd more than likely kick my ass but I don't care cause for me that one punch would make up for this canadian shit you started.

boomer
5th October 2006, 22:25
you should be proud to be canadian mate.. better than being a septic tank surely :Pokey:

Waylander
5th October 2006, 22:27
you should be proud to be canadian mate.. better than being a septic tank surely :Pokey:
So can I call you an english pansie? I'm proud of my Southern heratage just as you probably are of yours.

WINJA
5th October 2006, 22:32
I said I'de get one good punch in. After that you'd more than likely kick my ass but I don't care cause for me that one punch would make up for this canadian shit you started.

WANKER , CALLING SOMEONE CANADIAN AND THREATENING TO PUNCH SOMEONE ARE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS , I THINK YOU SHOULD BE SIN BINNED FOR THREATENING VIOLENCE AND ID LIKE A MOD TO DO IT

Waylander
5th October 2006, 22:42
You know Winja, I'e been in NZ over two years, been on heaps of rides and even through your town countless times yet you've never once shown up. You even knew I was going to be on the Oko run.

I'll tell you, I havn't skipped out on a ride because you might be there lol.

(it tells me I need to spread the rep before giving it to you again but you do know I'm taking the piss out of you.)

Quasievil
5th October 2006, 22:43
guys guys guys common. I put my NAZI STICK AWAY, lets not get it out again eh ?

WINJA
5th October 2006, 22:55
guys guys guys common. I put my NAZI STICK AWAY, lets not get it out again eh ?

BUT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO GET IT OUT , PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST WAYLANDER FOR THREATENING ME WITH VIOLENCE, CALLING SOMEONE CANADIAN HARDLY WARRANTS THEATENING TO BASH ME, OR SHOULD I ESCALATE IT

Quasievil
5th October 2006, 23:01
Winja, I just deleted your thread which was infractable, take that as a act of good faith please, dont put me in this position, you all know the rules guys.
Do what you want (you will anyway) but remember the rules please

The_Dover
5th October 2006, 23:52
what a fucking bunch of ghey bitches. i'm, gonna bash you all.

especially gaylander and boomer, after I've arse raped his honda