PDA

View Full Version : Full Licence!

Nicksta
4th October 2006, 21:19
hey Angels......
after a lot of nail biting and braving the rain yesterday, i passed my full licence!!!

so its shopping for a new bike for me now!!!
:2thumbsup

u4ea
4th October 2006, 21:55
awe............:2thumbsup well done!!!and it shows how good you are to do it in the rain too:banana:
and soooo many bikes to choose from!!!!!!!!enjoy the hunt for ya new love:whistle: :scooter: :ride:

James Deuce
5th October 2006, 08:36
Nice feeling, isn't it? Congratulations.

Rashika
5th October 2006, 08:38
On ya chickie!!!! :2thumbsup

so whatcha gonna get? oooooo exciting...tell us all :banana:

kiwifruit
5th October 2006, 08:57
well done :cool:

now the fun begins!
its a sport looking for a new bike :banana:

LilSel
5th October 2006, 09:15
Congrats Nicksta!!! :D

Yay!! New Bike Time!!!! Fab! :banana: :wari:

Str8 Jacket
5th October 2006, 09:23
Congrats chick! Happy bike shopping :D

FilthyLuka
5th October 2006, 09:34
nice goin. Any idea on what bike you want? im pretty sure i saw a bright yellow motoguzzy mark4 on trade me :love:

but then again, it seems im the only one that likes that bike...

Leong
5th October 2006, 09:47
Congrats on the license and happy bike shopping...

zadok
5th October 2006, 10:14
Onya Nicksta:clap: What bike have you got in mind?

Macktheknife
5th October 2006, 11:29
Congratulations Nicksta, good on you girl!
Enjoy the bike shopping.

SDU
5th October 2006, 12:59
:2thumbsup Way to go gal:2thumbsup

yungatart
5th October 2006, 13:01
Good on you!

Cibby
5th October 2006, 14:47
oh wicked!! well done girlie!!!!

Good luck finding a new bicycle to match those sparkly leathers of yours!

CIbby :)

Kendog
5th October 2006, 19:07
Well done that Nicksta, happy shopping, such good fun!
Mrs KD.

chanceyy
5th October 2006, 19:45
hey g/f congratulations, awesome stuff .. :D

Meekey_Mouse
5th October 2006, 20:39
Hey, wow that is awsome!!! Congrats on passing... hope you find a great bike (Im sure you will ^_^) :banana:

Jaz

andrea
6th October 2006, 14:19
hi nicksta congrats on gettings your fulls thats really fantastic:) i just got mine today it took over an hour phewww!! was i glad when it was over

SDU
6th October 2006, 16:09
:2thumbsup Andrea for getting yours too:2thumbsup

Stroker Girl
6th October 2006, 16:23
:2thumbsup :2thumbsup
Great news Nicksta & Andrea

Big sigh of relief that it's all over and now on to the exciting stuff - test riding!! :wari: .....(and maybe a few self congratulatory drinks tonight!)

andrea
6th October 2006, 17:32
:wari: :wari: :wari: :wari: :wari: :wari: Cheers buds:2thumbsup :2thumbsup i was so happy when the test was over, my instructor wasn't joking to me when he said that the tester was going to make me work hard and earn the license LOL. at the end of the ride he told me the test was over an hour lol:ride: :ride:

Nicksta
7th October 2006, 20:33
thanks heaps guys....
and congratts to you Andrea!!!!! :clap:
my test was short.. like started at 10:15 and by 11:30 i was home drinking a cup if tea with my piece of paper txting my friends about it....
was out test riding today.... rode an SV650 and then a GSXR600.....
was heaps of fun..... leaning towards the gsxr right now.. but going to try them all... tried sitting on a 636.. but couldnt touch the ground :scratch: same with the ER6F.... so ruled those out :confused:
thanks again guys... i'm a happy camper now!!
(and yes.. i was taken out to a celebratory dinner too...:msn-wink: )

diggydog
7th October 2006, 20:52
congrats nicksta, what ever you chose ,enjoy:2thumbsup

andrea
7th October 2006, 21:49
thanks heaps guys....
and congratts to you Andrea!!!!! :clap:
my test was short.. like started at 10:15 and by 11:30 i was home drinking a cup if tea with my piece of paper txting my friends about it....
was out test riding today.... rode an SV650 and then a GSXR600.....
was heaps of fun..... leaning towards the gsxr right now.. but going to try them all... tried sitting on a 636.. but couldnt touch the ground :scratch: same with the ER6F.... so ruled those out :confused:
thanks again guys... i'm a happy camper now!!
(and yes.. i was taken out to a celebratory dinner too...:msn-wink: )
LOL hey yeah thats the problem i had when i tried out the 636, i could still balance but in the end the bike wasnt really suited for me i guess lol.:laugh:

Rashika
8th October 2006, 15:59
If you guys are interested in the GSR600 talk to SuziQ...she has just bought one and looks way more comfy/relaxed on it than her previous bike (R6).

andrea
8th October 2006, 16:39
If you guys are interested in the GSR600 talk to SuziQ...she has just bought one and looks way more comfy/relaxed on it than her previous bike (R6).
hey yeah i read her thread bout the gsr600:) might just do that thanx Rashika:)

Nicksta
8th October 2006, 18:43
mmmmm
thanks Rashika, the GSXR600 has been by far the easiest and most cumfy bike to ride so far... but still to try the yamaha's and honda's.....

Keystone19
8th October 2006, 18:47
mmmmm
thanks Rashika, the GSXR600 has been by far the easiest and most cumfy bike to ride so far... but still to try the yamaha's and honda's.....

Not that you are evenly vaguely influenced by certain individuals who have a preference for said bikes...

Don't forget to try the R6. Tis very nice.

Well done girls!

andrea
8th October 2006, 18:52
Not that you are evenly vaguely influenced by certain individuals who have a preference for said bikes...

Don't forget to try the R6. Tis very nice.

Well done girls!

hehe hi keystone:) ive tried the R6 hmm it was a beaut bike i reckon nicksta's gonna love that bike for sure:) the one i tried out had some real grunt:) that one that motoracer has is a scary bike very powerful

Nicksta
8th October 2006, 18:54
lol..... i know, thanks Jill..... you'll be happy to know the first bike i rode was a SV650... a naked version.... i wanted to try that first....
i'll catch up with you saturday for a chat about the sv's.....

NighthawkNZ
17th October 2006, 18:19
hey Angels......
after a lot of nail biting and braving the rain yesterday, i passed my full licence!!!

so its shopping for a new bike for me now!!!
:2thumbsup

Congrates :niceone:

surfchick
29th October 2006, 16:30
hey rad one!
congrats-man i only just got round to sitting my restricted... i might be shaping up to be one of those perpetual L riders... never getting round to the full legal version of a rider...
hmmm fun times picking a nu bike for you!

Nicksta
29th October 2006, 16:46
thanks chick!
already found a new love.. and she's beautiful....
oh, and dont worry, i was on my learners for 3 years before sitting my restricted.... then got my full when i finally decided i wanted a bigger bike!

surfchick
30th October 2006, 08:15
ha ha you beat me in the slug learners dpt! well maybe i'll get inspired when i see your nu beast I do the thing...in fact even typing this is making me think i better hurry up-as I'm pretty ready to get a nu toy too.. vroomm