PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!!!

Finn
5th October 2006, 09:38
Before you throw petrol over me and watch me burn, I received my first Christmas special in the mail today. A technology supplier trying to sell me keyboards and mice. Oh great, what a fantastic present.

Christmas is 3 fucken months away! Most of NZ is just getting over last summers break for christ sake! One of my dear customers said to me last week, "Oh yes we were going to do something about that in January weren't we? Well it's too close to Christmas to we'll pick it up next year." And people wonder why there are very few NZ owned companies any more.

The very first company to throw a christmas ad on TV is going to join the list of banned company's in my household and join the likes of McDonalds, Warehouse, Telecom, BMW, IRD and Bakers Delight.

I'M NOT READY!!!

Sniper
5th October 2006, 09:41
Bet you its firestone with the fucken annoying singing twit

The_Dover
5th October 2006, 09:42
hey fuck you Finn,

there is nothing wrong with bakers delight. granted they are not as good as brumbies but shit man, they still make a decent danish.

Blackbird
5th October 2006, 09:48
I'm not ready either but those of us with rellies in the UK have to do most of our Xmas shopping this month to get the pressies over there on time. Stop whinging, if I have to suffer, so can you:calm:

Finn
5th October 2006, 11:07
there is nothing wrong with bakers delight. granted they are not as good as brumbies but shit man, they still make a decent danish.

It is a Swedish tradition to bake Safron Buns at Christmas. It is important to use fresh yeast (don't go there) which is very difficult to buy in Auck. Our local Bakers Delight store used to sell us yeast with our other bakery purchases. Then a new manager took over. She wouldn't sell us any more yeast which is fine but then got all pissy with us. "Why would I sell you yeast so you can make your own buns and sell them? Your in competition with us! We sell buns, (yeah but not Safron Buns with raisons on the twirly bits) buy them from us! What a stupid bitch.

FYI, Gilmours in Mt Roskill sells fresh yeast but you have to be a member.

The_Dover
5th October 2006, 11:08
Have you tried Brumbies?

SARGE
5th October 2006, 11:12
FYI, Gilmours in Mt Roskill sells fresh yeast but you have to be a member.

Insane1 works there ..PM him.. im sure he can score some for ya

Finn
5th October 2006, 11:12
Have you tried Brumbies?

What or who are Brumbies?

SARGE
5th October 2006, 11:13

ozzie football team?

(i think.. )

Finn
5th October 2006, 11:13
Insane1 works there ..PM him.. im sure he can score some for ya

I'm already a member. We buy bulk product their once every 2 - 3 months. I'm thrifty.

SARGE
5th October 2006, 11:14
I'm already a member. We buy bulk product their once every 2 - 3 months. I'm thrifty.

you mean "Stingy"

The_Dover
5th October 2006, 11:16
They're an Australian rugby team who also bake bread.

Vicky's mum plays for them.

Big Dave
5th October 2006, 11:23

Wild horses wouldn't make me tell you.

Paul in NZ
5th October 2006, 12:11
Wild horses wouldn't make me tell you.

What if I nag you?

sels1
5th October 2006, 12:25
What if I nag you?

You're prolly flogging a dead horse there, Paul

Big Dave
5th October 2006, 14:23
You're prolly flogging a dead horse there, Paul

Said the beastial sadist necrophile.

Skyryder
5th October 2006, 18:03
The very first company to throw a christmas ad on TV is going to join the list of banned company's in my household and join the likes of McDonalds, Warehouse, Telecom, BMW, IRD and Bakers Delight.

I'M NOT READY!!!

Does that apply to Avon tyres?? :jerry:

Skyryder