PDA

View Full Version : It's Ladies' Night (2 November)

Superweetard
5th October 2006, 16:31
Hey Its Ladies Night at Motomail 2nd November......Stay Tuned

Big Dave
5th October 2006, 16:32
Ladies night info attached:

Meekey_Mouse
5th October 2006, 18:40
Oh wow, that sounds awsome... will try organize getting up there but will have to see what happens.

Good on every one who thought it up and organized it though... great idea!!! :2thumbsup

Jaz

placidfemme
6th October 2006, 09:16
Hmmm sounds interesting...

*wants some new Draggin Jeans*

SARGE
6th October 2006, 09:39
Hey Its Ladies Night at Motomail 2nd November......Stay Tuned

Oh yes it's ladies night
And the feeling's right
Oh yes it's ladies night
Oh what a night (oh what a night)

Nicksta
7th October 2006, 20:42
thats just what i was thinking Sarge......
except ladies night in the states.. was $1 drinks!!!!
and yeah.. i'm thinking i need some new draggins too!!
but i work thursday nights overtime at my work.. to pay for, you guessed it... bikes and gear... might have to get that night off.....

placidfemme
9th October 2006, 12:22
So who is going to this?

Jonny Rotten
9th October 2006, 12:29
maybe us fellas should hold a guys night..... i recon same night as the motomail ladys night.....

meeting place : outside motomail.....

object: to perv at the ladys

must bring own deck chair and beer

LilSel
9th October 2006, 12:36
Was in at motomail yesterday spending up large n got the lil flyer thing... went OOOooOOOooOOooo cool... then realised that ill be halfway to Argentina by the time it starts lol... bugger!!
Pics..!! Be sure to post pics! :D

JeremyW
9th October 2006, 13:05
maybe us fellas should hold a guys night..... i recon same night as the motomail ladys night.....

meeting place : outside motomail.....

object: to perv at the ladys

must bring own deck chair and beer

Sounds like a good idea :whistle: But I might be too busy perving on the chicks bikes.... :shifty:

WRT
9th October 2006, 13:15
Is this strictly ladies only? The missus needs some new gear, but will probably want me to accompany her to help pick it out. Are guys allowed in an "advisory" capacity if carrying a wallet?

placidfemme
9th October 2006, 13:17
Is this strictly ladies only? The missus needs some new gear, but will probably want me to accompany her to help pick it out. Are guys allowed in an "advisory" capacity if carrying a wallet?

Email Chris (email addy is on the flyer in post 2) They should be able to let you know... but I'm guessing no...

Mr. Peanut
9th October 2006, 13:26
This is sexist. To whom do I complain?

w00t I got a flashy star ^_^

Swoop
9th October 2006, 14:23

Congrats on the flashy!

I also find this very sexist, and it should be outlawed under our labour gubbinment! (Honestly quite surprised it hasn't been given a tax incentive by heilen...)

placidfemme
9th October 2006, 14:27

lol men complain when the missus wants to go shopping and doesn't want to go with... and when they can't go... they wanna lol

I'm sure if you wear a skirt out of good humour they may let you in :banana:

McJim
9th October 2006, 14:30
I'm just going to dress up in drag and hope they don't notice.

Seriously though I might send the missus along coz she needs a pair of protective troosers (2 years in NZ and I still cannot bring myself to call them Pants.....to me pants = undies)

placidfemme
9th October 2006, 14:32
I'm just going to dress up in drag and hope they don't notice.

lol if they notice... tell them your 'pre-op" and by turning you away its discrimination... hehe

Keystone19
30th October 2006, 11:18
Bumpety Bump

This is on this week ladies: http://www.motomail.co.nz/

I have it on good authority that one of the lesser known KB girls will be modelling on the night.

Should be a lot of fun...

klingon
30th October 2006, 16:11
I'll be there. And although I'm a "lesser known KB girl" I won't be modelling :P

klingon
2nd November 2006, 21:52
Crikey that was fun! Not as many women as I expected, but I had a wonderful time. And I'm now officially Motomail's Next Drag Queen :D I went home with the most AMAZING jacket as my prize. Unbelieveable.

I hope they do make it an annual event.

Good on the team at Motomail for making a huge effort and turning on a great party. :rockon:

Nicksta
8th November 2006, 19:30
sad i missed it.... next time ay.....