PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: Paintball, who's keen?

Postie
9th October 2006, 15:14
As the weather is starting to improve and I feel like shooting things, I decided to organise a paintball day.
I had originally thought of actionspaintball, but as you see below, gr81 suggested http://www.firebasered.co.nz/index_files/Page612.htm which looks much better.

We have the Graveyard booked on 2-12-2006, meeting there at 1.30 to start the game at 2pm. BBQ will be available after the game

They are locted in Waiwera, north of Auckland

Prices are as follows:

Game Fee $38 per player, includes Paintball marker, goggles and 100 paintballs.

Loose Cannon packages:

* 500 paintballs $ 90

* 700 paintballs $ 114

* 1000 paintballs $ 150

* 1500 paintballs $ 225

* 2000 paintballs $ 292

Extra paintballs $15 per 100.

If your keen as a bean, register here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=983&day=2006-12-2)

GR81
9th October 2006, 15:17
we did this place a while ago... wasnt too badly priced either.

http://www.firebasered.co.nz/

but yea, im keen for whatever! bang bang bang!

WRT
9th October 2006, 15:18
I'd be keen mate. I've done the swanson field for a stag do about 9 months ago and wasnt overly impressed with it. The D-Day landings sound wicked tho.

Beachlands could be combined with a good ride too.

Postie
9th October 2006, 15:20
I was thinking Beachlands too. I have also done the Swanson fields and didn't find it mind blowing, hence I was disappointed that splatman seems to be out of business.

Postie
9th October 2006, 15:25
we did this place a while ago... wasnt too badly priced either.

http://www.firebasered.co.nz/

but yea, im keen for whatever! bang bang bang!

Fire Base Red looks much better. I'll edit the first thread.

SwanTiger
9th October 2006, 15:59
Count me in, sounds like fun, I've never done the 'paint ball thing' before.

Finn
9th October 2006, 16:13
Count me in, sounds like fun, I've never done the 'paint ball thing' before.

I'm keen but I don't want Swanny on my team. He's too big a target and he never shuts up. Yap yap yap, bitch bitch moan moan.:whistle:

maneac
9th October 2006, 17:11
i will be keen depending what day its on:2guns: :shit: this is a pretty good 1 2 www.actionpaintball.co.nz

bugjuice
9th October 2006, 17:16
yup, in.. always gotta take up the opportunity to shoot yer little bro ;)

BNZ
9th October 2006, 17:37
Did WCT lask week http://www.wctpaintball.co.nz

Not bad at all

El Dopa
9th October 2006, 18:52
Aye, I'm keen.

The Joka
9th October 2006, 20:07
I wouldn't recommend WCT to expensive!!!!!!

Actions is okay... But check out the indoor field in Papakura (adventure paintball)! Very cool...

Would definately be keen for this!

Let me know if you need a hand with organising! 021 520 639

Sparky Bills
10th October 2006, 17:09
Come down to Wellington you lot! Id be keen, but whenever its mentioned down here no one is keen.
I go my own gear too!

Actually... I may try organising a game down here again.:whistle:
I need to shoot someone!!

Brett
13th October 2006, 23:16
Yep count me in, nothing like shooting people with paintball guns:2guns:
Just post the time and date.

The Pastor
15th October 2006, 15:27
Dude that http://www.firebasered.co.nz/ place looks awesome! Im in if its there!

MattRSK
15th October 2006, 15:51
Dude that http://www.firebasered.co.nz/ place looks awesome! Im in if its there!

Mate if your going, im surely coming. I got this awesome gun that shoots lead paintballs.

The Pastor
15th October 2006, 15:53
Mate if your going, im surely coming. I got this awesome gun that shoots lead paintballs.

Leads to heavy and they just fall too quickly. Jaffas on the other hand brake bones.

I'm in... I have rage over Cibby and Postie ignoring me when I said Hi...

Come on suckers!!!

Although I fear I'll be a bigger target than most :(

MattRSK
15th October 2006, 15:56
Leads to heavy and they just fall too quickly. Jaffas on the other hand brake bones.

Evil plan eh?

The Pastor
15th October 2006, 16:06
bro I reckon you'd be the one fag who turns up in overalls with 20 jumpers on becuase it hurts to much.

Shorts and T shirt are the only way.

Actually thinking about it, I may be low on cash at that time - when is it?

MattRSK
15th October 2006, 16:10
bro I reckon you'd be the one fag who turns up in overalls with 20 jumpers on becuase it hurts to much.

Shorts and T shirt are the only way.

Actually thinking about it, I may be low on cash at that time - when is it?

I can't afford clothes i'm backwater mate. Just a leaf for me man. Then we will see who is the fag.

The Pastor
15th October 2006, 16:21
I can't afford clothes i'm backwater mate. Just a leaf for me man. Then we will see who is the fag.

My guess is the naked guy at paintball?

MattRSK
15th October 2006, 16:25
My guess is the naked guy at paintball?

*throws toys out of cot and fucks off for the night*

Is MarkAuckland going?

Methinks the man doth protest too much.

Speedie :hug: MarkAuckland

Meekey_Mouse
16th October 2006, 09:32
Lol, argh!! Bummer it's in Auckland... Paintball is awsome :D If you guys are doing it again in a few months I might see if I can make a trip up there :2thumbsup

The Joka
16th October 2006, 19:49
Any news on this postie.... I can't wait to see a guy in shorts and tee shirts welts after! :weep: :spanking:

Would be keen to help organise this let me know!

tokenginga
16th October 2006, 19:58
As long as you don't mind a ginga coming a long - I am keen!!!!

Postie
17th October 2006, 07:55

QUOTE]

When was that mate? sorry about that, we didn't think it would do that much psycholgical nevre

[QUOTE=The Joka;789070]Any news on this postie....

I have booked it for the 2nd of December for 20 peps, we can have more, I just need to know who is proper keen. I'll set up a register you name here thing so we can all see who is coming.

When was that mate? sorry about that, we didn't think it would do that much psycholgical nevre

Mate, I have a very small ego :(

T'was in the Puma shop at that clothes store thingy... I think I've managed to dry the tears now.

The Joka
17th October 2006, 17:10
QUOTE]

I have booked it for the 2nd of December for 20 peps, we can have more, I just need to know who is proper keen. I'll set up a register you name here thing so we can all see who is coming.[/QUOTE]

Which feild is it booked with? what time? and if we bring all our own gear do we get double paint free (common pratice)? What are the prices?

WarlockNZ
17th October 2006, 17:32
ohhh .. a chance to dust off my marker! ... i'd be keen ..
:Punk:

Postie
18th October 2006, 14:18
QUOTE]

Which feild is it booked with? what time? and if we bring all our own gear do we get double paint free (common pratice)? What are the prices?

Graveyard Bush (our most popular field)

The name comes from the Graveyard located in a clearing on the edge of the bush. In the bush you will find bunkers, bridges, an ammo dump, mine fields and more. All built to look like the real thing. Long and thin this field is full on action.

Can I use my own marker and mask?

Yes provided that it is well maintained and in good order.

All markers must be speed tested before you play to under 300 FPS.

We do not provide a discount to individual players that use there own equipment. However for a whole team we will work something out.

they have a FAQ section on the web site

http://www.firebasered.co.nz/index_files/FAQ.htm

I have already posted prices at the start of the thread.

Booked for 2nd December at 2pm in the Graveyard

Boosted
18th October 2006, 14:25
i'll b keen depending on date and cash :)

Postie
18th October 2006, 14:27
Mate, I have a very small ego :(

T'was in the Puma shop at that clothes store thingy... I think I've managed to dry the tears now.

sorry mate, I zone out when chaperoning my better half, and Cibby was just in shop mode, if it didn't have a price tag, it didn't get seen.

Postie
18th October 2006, 14:45
I have updated the thread stater to include a link to the register page, if you want to go, let me know so I can book for the right amount of bodies.

Cibby
18th October 2006, 15:36
sorry mate, I zone out when chaperoning my better half, and Cibby was just in shop mode, if it didn't have a price tag, it didn't get seen.

that is so true.. sorry Weazel... did you actually stand in front of us and say hello??????

And jump up and down?????

HI WEASEL!!

All better now.

I'm coming along but you boys had better be nice, i hope it doesnt hurt to much....

:bye: :bye:

that is so true.. sorry Weazel... did you actually stand in front of us and say hello??????

And jump up and down?????

HI WEASEL!!

All better now.

Yep, my ego is pleased now.

I'm coming along but you boys had better be nice, i hope it doesnt hurt to much....

All's fair in love and war! :first::devil2:

The Joka
18th October 2006, 17:59
Hell yeah I am in...

in for the $90 - 500 balls or money pending 1000 balls...:gob:

Will let you know closer to the time!

hope you dont get this! :dodge:

The Joka
18th October 2006, 18:00
Hell yeah I am in...

in for the $90 - 500 balls or money pending 1000 balls...:gob: :dodge:

poorbastard
18th October 2006, 18:04
Come down to Wellington you lot! Id be keen, but whenever its mentioned down here no one is keen.
I go my own gear too!

Actually... I may try organising a game down here again.:whistle:
I need to shoot someone!!

Definatly sounds like a good idea:Punk:

Id be keen. Havn't done paint ball for a few years and have been thinking about getting a few people together

bugjuice
18th October 2006, 18:29
Can I use my own marker and mask?

All markers must be speed tested before you play to under 300 FPS.

how do they work that out? They have someone who can run 300fps, if ya hit him, it's not allowed?

Even 300fps gonna sting a little..

Hellraiser
19th October 2006, 06:57
Hell yeah I am in...

in for the $90 - 500 balls or money pending 1000 balls...:gob: :dodge:

now thats funny even with you fat slow fingers your Marker can fire at 15 balls per second. 500 paintballs ain't going to last you long.

I think i may have to dust of the freestyle, invite Marcus along and we three can OWN some FOOLS.

and before anyone asks the Markers/Guns that we have are not automatic they are tournament style electronic markers.

ArcherWC
21st October 2006, 01:55
I might have to grab Chris's borg and be in on this as well

motobob
21st October 2006, 11:39
I'm in. I want to shoot Swanny as well. Even better if someone can convince MarkAuckland to be there too.

Cibby
24th October 2006, 12:34
There are not enough girls signed up for this thing yet!

Common girls.. i need backup!

placidfemme
24th October 2006, 12:52
There are not enough girls signed up for this thing yet!

Common girls.. i need backup!

Sam and I are keen... only issue is how Sam can get there.... is anyone going in a cage that can give Sam a ride?

Last time I did paintball my only problem was my smoking lungs struggling to breathe while running around non-stop lol

Will confirm with Sam again tonight and let you know deffinatley tomorrow :)

And don't worry Cibby it doesn't hurt too much... remember men have lower pain level tolerance then women... so they will bitch and moan... besides they have too... to show how manly they are... and all that...

For chicks they usually supply a vest which covers your chest so if you get hit in the boobs it doesn't hurt that much... but the rest of you will be as exposed as everyone else... which doesn't matter too much :)

Postie
24th October 2006, 16:01
now this (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=74476385) is a paintball gun

ManDownUnder
24th October 2006, 16:40
now this (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=74476385) is a paintball gun

Looks more like a fucken good excuse for the AOS to show up while you're cleaning it...

The Joka
24th October 2006, 18:29
Noooo!

Damn work have planned the Christmas doo that day... All frig'n day

I am going to have to pull out... Sorry about that! Sure you guys are too..

15bps at 300 feet p/s = OUCH! :gob:

Definately in for another day though!:Punk:

placidfemme
25th October 2006, 08:08
Spoke to Sam again last night... shes keen (only cause I promised not to shoot her lol)...

So when does the $$ have to be in and so forth?

Postie
25th October 2006, 09:44
Spoke to Sam again last night... shes keen (only cause I promised not to shoot her lol)...

So when does the $$ have to be in and so forth?

just need to pay on the day. That way everyone can chose which pack they want.

placidfemme
25th October 2006, 09:45
just need to pay on the day. That way everyone can chose which pack they want.

Sweet :) Is anyone going in a cage? So Sam can get a lift out there... or even pillion if your safe enough lol

Super Sam
25th October 2006, 09:47
Just registering under Sams username so numbers are accurate :)

Buddy L
5th November 2006, 15:18
Im in i love paint ball,
dusting off my paint ball skills this weekend for our work do so ill be good to go when the time comes.:ar15: :2guns: :Punk:

placidfemme
6th November 2006, 08:29
so is this still a deffinate? The threads kinda slow

Postie
6th November 2006, 09:28
yep, its still a definate. I'm sure it will pick up interest when it gets closer to the day. Still a while off yet and most people don't want to commit to somthing thats too far off.

Badcat
6th November 2006, 09:44
i'm keen and can muster some extra numbers if needed.

ken

SN4PD
6th November 2006, 15:57
Sounds like a plan, if markauckland was coming I'd rustle up some marbleized rounds :devil2:

Postie
6th November 2006, 16:00
i'm keen and can muster some extra numbers if needed.

ken

Cool, we have about 20 or 22 at the moment, the field can take 40 people so if your keen, just register and let me know how many extras as I need to confirm an exact number with the paintball company about a week prior to D-Day

placidfemme
20th November 2006, 13:21
Hey Postie...

Sorry to pull out... Sam's work do is on that Saturday :( Tried to convince her being shot was better than eating like a pig... but I wasn't convincing enough...

Postie
20th November 2006, 13:24
Hey Postie...

Sorry to pull out... Sam's work do is on that Saturday :( Tried to convince her being shot was better than eating like a pig... but I wasn't convincing enough...

thats sweet, thanks for letting me know. I'm sure your both just scared of a little paint.......... :dodge:

Nah seriously, I though there would be some Crimbo functions around that time. you could always convince them to have it on Sunday????

placidfemme
20th November 2006, 14:51
thats sweet, thanks for letting me know. I'm sure your both just scared of a little paint.......... :dodge:

Nah seriously, I though there would be some Crimbo functions around that time. you could always convince them to have it on Sunday????

lol I would if I could

*doesn't even wanna go with... but I've skipped out the last 2 years and this year she had a right bitch fest at me about it*

I've done paintball before, loved it :) I'm still trying to work my way out of it... if I manage it I'll let you know ASAP as I'd rather shoot you lot then eat with Sam's co-workers :shutup:

Postie
20th November 2006, 15:20
Sweet as PF, would be cool if you manage to make it though. Still, I know you prefer Sam over balls!!!!!

Postie
21st November 2006, 11:27
Thats right....... Bursa_Pete has invited us to his house after the game for a feed, catch up and piss up, see here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2006-12-2&e=1023&c=1) for details.

Postie
27th November 2006, 13:52
bumptity bump

its this weekend hommies.

The Joka
25th February 2007, 11:02
Sorry to bring up an old thread!

But dying to know how it was?

AND is there another in the pipeline?

Action's paintball have a scenario day last sunday of the month.. Could have the KB'ers vs Everyone else!

Hmmmm sounds wicked to me...