PDA

View Full Version : Xmas plans?

truckit
10th October 2006, 06:05
hi guys just wondering what everyone is up to at xmas?

allways good to see peoples adventure mission plans and ideas...

cheers

Wasp
10th October 2006, 07:00
riding around the taupo area hopefully

Harry33
10th October 2006, 07:37
Working except for Christmas Day and then back to work until the 12th of Jan. Hopefully just spending the day with the olds and watching my little nieces open their presents.
After Christmas selling the rest of my stuff and tidying up loose ends before I shift to Vancouver.
It would be nice if it doesn't rain. :)

Kendog
10th October 2006, 10:41
Cruising through to Wairoa for Xmas with the rallies, trip up to Gizzy and Mahia (aye Col, if you're still keen), catch up with mates and rallies in Gizzy and weather depending maybe a trip around the Coro loop and East Cape before coming back home and back to work:crybaby:
Mrs KD.

soundbeltfarm
10th October 2006, 20:45
getting my son a mini dirtbike so will be around farm somewhere.
not sure what to get him yet.he only 5 but has a quad.
maybe either crf50 or JR 50.
anyone have any ides on what would be a better option

SARGE
10th October 2006, 20:48
spending a couple weeks in whangamata.. ( i may be taking the FJ.. unsure yet..4 teenage sons and the Mrs in the Odyssey.. )

getting my son a mini dirtbike so will be around farm somewhere.
not sure what to get him yet.he only 5 but has a quad.
maybe either crf50 or JR 50.
anyone have any ides on what would be a better option

i like the JR50 personally because of the rear height adjustment.. gives them a little more time on them before they are too big to ride the.. saves dad $$

fazer
10th October 2006, 21:32
never done Northland, so it`s put the tent on the back and spend a few days up there.

MattRSK
10th October 2006, 21:38
Something I have been thinking about often lately.

Will be working right through christmas new years. Except for Boxing Day Races in wanganui.

But will be taking time off at the end of january. Go to the big day out. See my brother and then cruise around the northland area. Want to do the corogp and meet some of the crew up there!

Tent on the back of the 250 its going to be great cant wait!