PDA

View Full Version : Boots with big calves?

okill
11th October 2006, 13:58
what brand of boots have the biggest wrap around the calf muscle i had a head on collision 4 years ago and lost some muscle tissue in 1 leg and now find it hard to find any boots to fit round my left large calf atm im using boots 2 sizes to big for my foot but the wrap around is suitable i would prefer the right size for my foot is there any place that can modify the wrap around on boots?

ArcherWC
11th October 2006, 16:10
Sidi force flex are the only boots availiable that have a fully adjustable calf.
They fit over my fat legs with knee braces and still do up correctly

okill
11th October 2006, 16:28
cool where do i get some and is there a website thanks

Lou Girardin
11th October 2006, 17:22
Sidi force flex are the only boots availiable that have a fully adjustable calf.
They fit over my fat legs with knee braces and still do up correctly

Rubbish. Stylmartin Styl-Safe have fully adjustable tops too.

okill
11th October 2006, 17:42
sweet but if u guys could provide links of where to get some much appreciated:Playnice:

sAsLEX
11th October 2006, 17:53
sweet but if u guys could provide links of where to get some much appreciated:Playnice:

Lou works here http://www.amps.co.nz/ and they do styl martins I am sure..... PM him or maybe he can point this thread out to his boss so the boss can put the price up here

these folk http://www.motoretail.co.nz/productlist.cfm sell sidi but dont have the ones your after on their site!

Lou Girardin
11th October 2006, 20:03
Lou works here or maybe he can point this thread out to his boss so the boss can put the price up here

Not fuckin' likely.

okill
19th October 2006, 17:08
sweet my local dealer got some sidi force flex boots went tryed em today AWESOME these thing totally adjust round calf got em cheap too

Crabby
4th April 2012, 16:50
Hurrendously old post I know, but just to add to this, Had a boot dilemma just recently where they would not fit over my knee braces, after trying allsorts, I found some Thor Q1 boots that have a crapload of room and fit over the braces nicely!

rustys
4th April 2012, 20:49
My wife has been in the same predicament, short and large calf muscles. She has been doing the same looking for boots recently, after trying on many brands , she found what she wanted, and they fit very nicely and are very comfortable.

The Brand is NEO.

Got them from "HoleShot" Barrys point road Auckland.
around $180.00

GTRMAN
25th June 2012, 18:40
what about going with shorty boots? less of a problem for my massive calves

caseye
7th July 2012, 14:41
Boots are for protection shorty's fall short if you'll forgive the pun of doing the whole job, shop around they are out there.

NordieBoy
9th July 2012, 09:15
Apart from shin protection, my AlpineStar Tech 2 shorties are more protective than my "proper" MX boots.

RAYDEO
9th July 2012, 09:35
very usefull info. thanks guys...

Currently working on the same issue with my partner having slightly bigger calves, she has some Fox boots that were 2nd hand to start with and they fit ok, but looking for some new ones now.