PDA

View Full Version : 0947*****

WRT
12th October 2006, 11:14
*** Edit: Ok, seems the fun might be over now. Think it may have been overloaded or something, this has been doing the rounds via email and in the paper so its possible its just been overwhelmed. That'll teach them to have a sense of humour. Mods - could you change the title perhaps? Was all good while it was a bit of harmless fun, but judging by busa_petes and Lias' posts they might be getting cranky now.

Give that number a call and listen for Option 4 - it does work.

Those that read sideswipe the other day will know what its about. Its quite the quackup.

TerminalAddict
12th October 2006, 11:21
you must spread some bling etc etc etc

that was fucken fantastic.

Nitzer
12th October 2006, 11:21
Weird....I just got through to a lady who told me what she was wearing and asked what I would like her to do??????

WRT
12th October 2006, 11:23
Damn Nitzer - what option was that on??

LilSel
12th October 2006, 11:25
LOL.... thats diff...

TerminalAddict
12th October 2006, 11:28
Damn Nitzer - what option was that on??

press 6 then 9 really fast ;)

WRT
12th October 2006, 11:33
press 6 then 9 really fast ;)

I do like a call centre that is prepared to give you a quick 69. Normally they skip the foreplay and screw you over by sticking you in a neverending queue.

"You are now . . . 356th . . . in the queue. We will be with you shortly."

placidfemme
12th October 2006, 11:34

Those that read sideswipe the other day will know what its about. Its quite the quackup.

lol good one!!!

GR81
12th October 2006, 12:57
they are a customer of ours... old news ;)

Mrs Busa Pete
12th October 2006, 14:27

I just phone and got the duck then i got the office lady to ring becausei call her husband quacker and a lady answered and said please stop this it is getting boring. Very good

Lias
12th October 2006, 15:07
Tis broken or doenst like me ringing from teh waikato now..

Just getting a disconnected (I think) tone..