Firefight
1st July 2004, 14:31
Hey man welcome back, hope you had a good :love: H/moon, and all is well ,

you are going to have to get back on that bike !!! :sunny: :sunny:

A Young man from Nepal has become very fast while you have been away :ride:

Firefight :crazy:

FROSTY
1st July 2004, 14:33
No more excuses CK--time to dig out the race fairings and show MR how its done :Pokey:

Motoracer
1st July 2004, 14:46
I don't feel like riding but this Saturday is going to be an important ride so I'll be there. Anyone wanting to measure his/her speed against mine is most welcome to. I am sure I'll be the slowest out of the lot (CK, WT and Co.) but I don't really care. They are all great riders anyway so I have no shame in not being quite there yet.

Motoracer
1st July 2004, 14:48
Welome back btw CK!! I Hope you had the time of your life on your honey moon!! :love2: :rolleyes:

Cajun
1st July 2004, 14:54
welcome back CK, you now have to do what you are told

k14
1st July 2004, 16:58
Yeah welcome back. Now there will be double the posts there has been while you were away.

Coldkiwi
1st July 2004, 17:34
hehe, yeah I'd noticed the double the number of posts!
I was thinking today (on the bog- as you do being a guy) that i've been awfully slack putting my last crash bung on. i need to get myself sorted out (might do that on Saturday morning actually) with a decent bolt for the left bung and some packers and then I'll be all sussed for track action.
I'm still sorting various house keeping things out having only just moved in and needing to do all the house set up bizzo but I'm anticipating having my weekends back from wedding plannign very shoprtly! (hurrah!)

I'll see you all at the BBQ :)

Cajun
2nd July 2004, 07:55
no you wont' cause i am a slack bastard

Firefight
2nd July 2004, 07:58
no you wont' cause i am a slack bastard

Hey man, don,t be so hard on your self !, your not a slack bastard, auckland just isn't exciting enough for you !! whats the weather like down there atm ?

F/F <_<

Cajun
2nd July 2004, 10:12
was raining first thing this morning, its over cast at moment, no wind, pity i got a important customs thing to finsh off this week other wise i would have come up today, i was looking forward to the track.