PDA

View Full Version : Pedrosa

slowpoke
16th October 2006, 05:59
He's like a lil' rodent: so small...so fast...so BRAINLESS!

Lou Girardin
16th October 2006, 06:03
He may be the future of MotoGP. Just like F1 drivers, they'll have personality by-passes when they start.

James Deuce
16th October 2006, 06:14
Gaaaaahhh!!
So many things I want to say about that muppet but can't.
Aaaaaarghhhh!!

Lou Girardin
16th October 2006, 06:15
Gaaaaahhh!!
So many things I want to say about that muppet but can't.
Aaaaaarghhhh!!

Go on Jim, let it all out. You'll feel better for it.

NhuanH
16th October 2006, 06:50
We have to re-think that old "no personality" chestnut.

ninjac
16th October 2006, 06:55
Sounds like you guys aren't happy Hayden's lost the lead.
You don't support cocky Americans do you?

Racey Rider
16th October 2006, 07:09
Come on Guys!
You should Know better than to ruin the race viewing for those of us that haven't seen it yet.

REMOVE THE NAME PEDROSA FROM THE TITLE, REPLACE WITH 'GP SPOILER'.

Although the current title doesn't say much, it says MORE THAN WE WANT TO KNOW when we check new listings!

Even better if some Mod can delete the thread before others see it!

slowpoke
16th October 2006, 07:21
Come on Guys!
You should Know better than to ruin the race viewing for those of us that haven't seen it yet.

REMOVE THE NAME PEDROSA FROM THE TITLE, REPLACE WITH 'GP SPOILER'.

Although the current title doesn't say much, it says MORE THAN WE WANT TO KNOW when we check new listings!

Even better if some Mod can delete the thread before others see it!

Hasn't spoiled anything...if you haven't seen the race you won't know what has transpired.........

I've got nothing against Hayden he seems like a good kid, he even took the Rossi passing under a yellow flag incident on the chin preferring to beat Rossi on the track.

Pwalo
16th October 2006, 07:26
I bet that Dani's as popular as the pork sausage at a Jewish barbeque. Still I guess Honda did say that it's riders weren't under team orders!

ninjac
16th October 2006, 07:30
I've got nothing against Hayden he seems like a good kid, he even took the Rossi passing under a yellow flag incident on the chin preferring to beat Rossi on the track.

Rossi was taken out in first race. I see them as even now. Rossi has just had bad luck this season with bad tyres and engine failure. IMO Rossi is the better rider and deserves the tile again. Howerver Hayden does seem like a nice guy (for a yank).

James Deuce
16th October 2006, 07:54
Sounds like you guys aren't happy Hayden's lost the lead.
Don't say things like that without a spoiler warning, whihc you can't do, because it would need to be in the thread title. But seeing as you have already said it, correct, especially that way.

You don't support cocky Americans do you?
Yes.

Motig
16th October 2006, 08:00
Thank you, Mr Pedrosa:lol: :banana:

bobsmith
16th October 2006, 08:09
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh hhh

Damn it!!! Please put a spoiler warning on the title of this mods!!! or should I say, leave it so it's spoilt for everyone else as well! but that would be selfish.... Bloody hell.... great way to start another fucking week.. I was looking forward to watching this one.....

ninjac
16th October 2006, 08:10
Sorry if I spoilt it for you, my bad.
I don't know how you can wait 24+ hours after to see the race, without already hearing the results.
Do you get Prime in caves?

bobsmith
16th October 2006, 08:13
No I'm downloading it now... If I didn't have to get up to download the race, I'd still be in bed..............

Shaun
16th October 2006, 08:16
Cry babies, stay of the internet then if you do not want to know about life

James Deuce
16th October 2006, 08:26
You've got red hair, freckles, and no soul (according to Eric Cartman), so STFU. ;)

James Deuce
16th October 2006, 08:28
Do you get Prime in caves?

It's not until tonight at 11:40.

slowpoke
16th October 2006, 08:39
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh hhh

Damn it!!! Please put a spoiler warning on the title of this mods!!! or should I say, leave it so it's spoilt for everyone else as well! but that would be selfish.... Bloody hell.... great way to start another fucking week.. I was looking forward to watching this one.....

C'mon guys how smart do you have to be?!

There's the name of a MotoGP rider in the title nothing more, it's a couple of hours after a critical race, you don't want to know the result, but YOU can't resist opening the thread and having a peak!
Then YOU winge at US for spoiling it! Get real.

James Deuce
16th October 2006, 08:42
Oh be nice. Not everyone is as smart as you Wairarapa types.

slowpoke
16th October 2006, 08:48

Haha, the fact I'm living in the Wairarapa kind of rules me out of the smart category!

ninjac
16th October 2006, 08:51
It's not until tonight at 11:40.I was implying that you live in a cave, therefore have no access to the results and have to wait for the Prime coverage on your Flintstones TV.

Racey Rider
16th October 2006, 08:56
When I clicked on your thread, I knew I was probably going to read things I didn't want to read yet. But I did that as a sacrifice, in a attempt to save the situation for all the other KB'ers who didn't want to hear Anything about the race yet.

We have a system! It works well! You put 'GP SPOILER' as your thread title, and then you can say what you like in the post. It then allows us to use KB before we've viewed the race without having it ruined.

I understand your point about it being only one riders name in the title. But that still brings ideas to our mind as to what 'may' have happened. Ideas that we don't want to have.

It's a simple system. please use it in the future for the good of All KB'ers.

Racey

Str8 Jacket
16th October 2006, 08:56
I was implying that you live in a cave, therefore have no access to the results and have to wait for the Prime coverage on your Flintstones TV.

If only I could get Prime TV!! :(

James Deuce
16th October 2006, 09:00
I was implying that you live in a cave, therefore have no access to the results and have to wait for the Prime coverage on your Flintstones TV.

Well I downloaded it last night and watched it this morning.

ninjac
16th October 2006, 09:07
If only I could get Prime TV!! :(You can come sit on my knee and watch, but sounds like the race has plenty of action, you might end up on the floor a few times.

cowpoos
16th October 2006, 09:10

:)

Haha, the fact I'm living in the Wairarapa kind of rules me out of the smart category!

:(

.................................................. .................................................. ....

k14
16th October 2006, 10:29
yep agree, slowpoke has overstepped the line. not cool at all, i've seen the gp but would be very pissed off if i hadn't and went into this thread.

The_Dover
16th October 2006, 10:44
you evil bastard slowpoke.

my life is no longer worth living.

SPman
16th October 2006, 13:07
Was it ever?

Can I have your bike then?

The_Dover
16th October 2006, 13:08
good point.

ok, I'll post it over in pieces, one a week, like those magazine kits that make a shitty little robot.

SPman
16th October 2006, 13:19
I'll await the first fairing screw with eager anticipation.....

The_Dover
16th October 2006, 13:27
just don't get over-excited about the fairings though, they're a little "pre loved"

gav
16th October 2006, 17:32
err OK, wheres the link to download the race then?

bobsmith
16th October 2006, 19:48
I'll save you the trouble. You'll need a bittorrent client to download it.

slowpoke
17th October 2006, 00:54
yep agree, slowpoke has overstepped the line. not cool at all, i've seen the gp but would be very pissed off if i hadn't and went into this thread.

How can you be pissed off about one riders name in a title? Even the initial post didn't give anything away.

Given that the the thread was only a few hours after the GP and it had one of the main protagonists name in it why would someone who doesn't want to know the result be dumb enough to look?
Blame yourselves peoples, if you haven't got the willpower not to look or the deductive skills to realise that a fresh thread right after the race might contain something concerning said race then it ain't my problem.
If you could control yourself you wouldn't have to try and control the rest of us.

slowpoke
17th October 2006, 01:00
:)

:(

.................................................. .................................................. ....

'Poos, I'm just practising the ancient art of spreading disinformation mate....ssssssssshhh, don't tell anyone about the 'rapa or they'll be all over the joint and it will no longer be a wanker-free-zone.
It wouldn't hurt for you to tell people it's shite either, the more we keep out the better, ok?