PDA

View Full Version : Dent in my exhaust

texmo
17th October 2006, 09:30
Who is best in auckland to fix it?

R6_kid
19th October 2006, 11:43
post a pic, whats it made out of? if you go to a panel beater they should be able to tack a small rod on to the dent, pull it out and cut the rod off. Just depends on what damage has been done to the internals and if you want it to look nice.

texmo
19th October 2006, 12:11
Custom chambers will do it, Yes I want it to look nice or I would do it myself. Fuck getting a pannel beater to do it.
The muffler is titanium and the headers are stainless.

cowpoos
19th October 2006, 12:40
don't worry about it....its money you could spend on other things....
thats why I ain't fixed my tank yet...I know I'll crash again...its almost certian...

texmo
19th October 2006, 13:05
don't worry about it....its money you could spend on other things....
thats why I ain't fixed my tank yet...I know I'll crash again...its almost certian...

Yeah Thats why I am trying to get spares of alsmost everything on my bike, I am having trouble trying to find a tank for an affordable price.

fast135
20th October 2006, 13:58
Who is best in auckland to fix it?

ive told you how to fix it. drill a hole on the oposite side of the dent, then put a rod it the hole and tap it out. weld up the hole.

or with your dent, you could go to the hardwear store and get thick piece of dowel. take your can off and put the dowel down the pipe and hit it with a mallet.

texmo
20th October 2006, 14:46
ive told you how to fix it. drill a hole on the oposite side of the dent, then put a rod it the hole and tap it out. weld up the hole.

or with your dent, you could go to the hardwear store and get thick piece of dowel. take your can off and put the dowel down the pipe and hit it with a mallet.
you forget I crashed it.

Two Smoker
20th October 2006, 17:46
you forget I crashed it.

You forget that you are going to crash it again... dont get it mint, just get it bodged up...

bugjuice
20th October 2006, 19:03
was just gonna say that 2s..
yup, patch it, live with it. shiney unbroken stuff are for pussies like me.

texmo
21st October 2006, 02:40
You forget that you are going to crash it again... dont get it mint, just get it bodged up...

thats what I was gonna do. Was.