PDA

View Full Version : Wassup!

Pogo2
18th October 2006, 18:11
What happening in scooter world. We have all gone fairly quiet - is there anyone out there!

The Wop
20th October 2006, 07:27
Everyone is preparing for Scooterfest this weekend at Motat 2. Come along from 10am on both days and there will be a massive rideout on Sunday from 10:30am. We even have resource consent, as there are expected to be many, many scoots!

MisterD
27th October 2006, 15:02
there will be a massive rideout on Sunday from 10:30am.

Yup, this lot are all "out there"

Morcs
27th October 2006, 16:06
I prefer the pic at the lights... just before your lammy went screaming down the hill on its back wheel :rockon:

The Wop
28th October 2006, 07:43
It was a great run, well planned by Mr D. The rest of the weekend was also very good, hope that next year we get an even better turnout!

Pogo2
28th October 2006, 09:17
Hi Dudes

Glad everyone had a great ride. I was going to come but got well and truly stuck looking after the kids. Tried to negotiate my way out of it but no luck:dodge:

MisterD
28th October 2006, 12:20
I prefer the pic at the lights... just before your lammy went screaming down the hill on its back wheel :rockon:

I'd love to claim that bit of hooliganary, but it wasn't me. I think it was Lance on the gold Lammy sans sidepanels. I'm front right of the pic above, so I was a set of lights ahead of that particular cavalry charge.

Flatcap
28th October 2006, 13:21
Bit of an arse that I missed it all....nevertheless I was usefully 'occupied' with the wife on the anniversary.......

texmo
28th October 2006, 18:03
how many was there this year? I passed you all on my way to work.

I am gonna be at the easter rally. many of you guys going?

Morcs
30th October 2006, 09:56
Everyone was given over a years notice for the easter rally, so no-one should have any excuse!

The run to raglan on 6/12/06 should be good - for upsized scooters and bikes, should be a blast.

MisterD
30th October 2006, 15:58
how many was there this year? I passed you all on my way to work.

I am gonna be at the easter rally. many of you guys going?

Somewhere between 93 and 102 depending on whose counting you trust...you were spotted in a cage on Grafton bridge (I think) by Iona.

No Easter rally for me, that's always family-time.

texmo
30th October 2006, 16:13
Somewhere between 93 and 102 depending on whose counting you trust...you were spotted in a cage on Grafton bridge (I think) by Iona.

No Easter rally for me, that's always family-time.

Yeah A few others saw me too. Poo is giving me the AOD for the rally im driving down in my truck (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=37549) incase anybody breaks down or whatnot