I call it a bike

The_Dover
18th October 2006, 18:33
it sure confirms she's a fag.

it's a honda.

Wenier
18th October 2006, 18:40
Helen can be that bad.

Her Govt have now passed a law so they dont have to pay back the election overspending. Comon that is bullshit.

I am very unimpressed with the labour govt.

98tls
18th October 2006, 18:44
Me thinks being pillioned around by helen on that thing is what developed peters taste for the small hole.............:Punk:

paturoa
18th October 2006, 18:46
its either a forgery or the $349 was illegaly obtained (oops we'll just change the law on that)

cos there is no way she could do 180 (or whatever) in a motorcade to go to the ruggers on that.

edit: just visualising hubby "holding" onto H as a pillion :sick:

Crasherfromwayback
18th October 2006, 18:52
Just goes to show what little taste that tree hugging full of shit liar has.

"I didn't realise we were doing 180..., I was reading important papers.."

That's cool, we'll take our speeding tickets for doing 110 on an open and deserted road because it's DANGEROUS and you're giving us the ticket for our own good. But if it's about safety, and us doing 110 on a modern bike is DANGEROUS, how the fuck can you justify doing 180 while travelling 2m from the car in front of you while there's one that close to you UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE??? Condescending full of shit TOSSBAG that she is.

Ahhhh, I feel much better now...

As you were

PeeJay
18th October 2006, 19:05
Just goes to show what little taste that tree hugging full of shit liar has.

"I didn't realise we were doing 180..., I was reading important papers.."

That's cool, we'll take our speeding tickets for doing 110 on an open and deserted road because it's DANGEROUS and you're giving us the ticket for our own good. But if it's about safety, and us doing 110 on a modern bike is DANGEROUS, how the fuck can you justify doing 180 while travelling 2m from the car in front of you while there's one that close to you UP YOUR FUCKING ARSE??? Condescending full of shit TOSSBAG that she is.

Ahhhh, I feel much better now...

As you were
So how do you feel about Goff? He's got a Norton which he has had since his student days. And he would have done over 60mph without a helmet more than once. The good old days no helmets, no brakes, lotsa corners

paturoa
18th October 2006, 19:08
So how do you feel about Goff? He's got a Norton which he has had since his student days. And he would have done over 60mph without a helmet more than once. The good old days no helmets, no brakes, lotsa corners

prolly fell off several times and landed on his noggin

Swoop
18th October 2006, 20:55
helen can't be that bad
This is a Tui advert, right?

SARGE
18th October 2006, 21:06
countdown till Finn jumps in......:dodge: :shutup:

Skyryder
18th October 2006, 21:07
If Helen had have stayed out of politics we would have loved her.

Crasherfromwayback
18th October 2006, 21:44
countdown till Finn jumps in......:dodge: :shutup:

Yeah mate....no love lost there!
You don't spose he's so anti her because maybe, just maybe they were once lovers way back when....and she dumped him or something?
Finn?

SARGE
18th October 2006, 21:48
Yeah mate....no love lost there!
You don't spose he's so anti her because maybe, just maybe they were once lovers way back when....and she dumped him or something?
Finn?

nah ... Finn hates Hippies more than i do...

Crasherfromwayback
18th October 2006, 21:52
nah ... Finn hates Hippies more than i do...

Perhaps now...but..?

SARGE
18th October 2006, 21:56
Perhaps now...but..?

you're born with it man...

although .. he wouldnt be the first filthy hippy who is now filthy rich...

hmmm... methinks you may be onto something :sherlock:

Crasherfromwayback
18th October 2006, 22:00
onto or on??

Next time I see him, I'll grill him!

NighthawkNZ
18th October 2006, 22:00
If I had only know that was her then... I would have... errrr....:shutup:

avgas
18th October 2006, 22:03
According to Ms Clark “this motorcycle was bought new by me in early 1971 for around $349 I recall.”
She bought a new scooter, as her first bike.......rich bitch

Crasherfromwayback
18th October 2006, 22:05
According to Ms Clark “this motorcycle was bought new by me in early 1971 for around $349 I recall.”
She bought a new scooter, as her first bike.......rich bitch

She 'recalls'? Tui...she makes up stories as she goes

98tls
18th October 2006, 22:06
She bought a new scooter, as her first bike.......rich bitch yea but pete swallows so thats probably bringing in $200 a night.....

Crasherfromwayback
18th October 2006, 22:16
yea but pete swallows so thats probably bringing in $200 a night.....

Only if he blows 200 cocks a night

SARGE
19th October 2006, 07:22
i had one of those .. its a Honda Cub 50.. mine was a 64 model.. paid $25 for it in '71 and rode it around dad's farm for 5 years..Evel Kineval was big at the time and he was one of my hero's ... we had these real nice gullys in the woods behind the feilds ..

long story short .. i misjudged one of the landings and the frame snapped in half.. i left it lay and limped back to the house... last time i was there .. it was still back there, covered in 30 years of leaves ...

i bet it still runs...

slimjim
19th October 2006, 07:42
:gob: fuck she's only had one cyclinder between her, bugger :yes: :innocent: :shutup:

nudemetalz
19th October 2006, 08:51
Did you know that our Helen was one of the protestors back in 1970 when the RNZAF Skyhawks arrived in Auckland Port and were towed through the streets to Whenupai.

Macktheknife
19th October 2006, 09:33
Helen can be that bad.

Her Govt have now passed a law so they dont have to pay back the election overspending. Comon that is bullshit.

I am very unimpressed with the labour govt.

Just to clarify, almost all the parties including labour have agreed to repay the outstanding amounts. The only hold out is NZfirst, Winston has refused to pay and they owe even more than labour!

Crasherfromwayback
19th October 2006, 09:35
Just to clarify, almost all the parties including labour have agreed to repay the outstanding amounts. The only hold out is NZfirst, Winston has refused to pay and they owe even more than labour!

Yeah well.....the guy is just an oily little wankstain.

ManDownUnder
19th October 2006, 09:36
It's like Hitler's personal staff car. Both bad and interesting for none of the right reasons.

slimjim
19th October 2006, 11:24
Did you know that our Helen was one of the protestors back in 1970 when the RNZAF Skyhawks arrived in Auckland Port and were towed through the streets to Whenupai.

:sick: and she stand's to pee:innocent: :innocent: :shit:

KATWYN
19th October 2006, 11:57
:sick: and she stand's to pee:innocent: :innocent: :shit:

Why the heck do you guys say such aweful things about Helen?

Anyone that knows or has met and conversed with Helen knows
she is actually a very nice person.

She is not butch or masculine at all, shes quite feminine - and has a kind personality. Politics aside, as a person she has certainly earnt my respect

Lay off her I reakon.

nudemetalz
19th October 2006, 12:25
i had one of those .. its a Honda Cub 50.. mine was a 64 model.. paid $25 for it in '71 and rode it around dad's farm for 5 years..Evel Kineval was big at the time and he was one of my hero's ... we had these real nice gullys in the woods behind the feilds ..

long story short .. i misjudged one of the landings and the frame snapped in half.. i left it lay and limped back to the house... last time i was there .. it was still back there, covered in 30 years of leaves ...

i bet it still runs...

Being a '64 model it would be a C100 pushrod model, wouldn't it. THEY are actually becoming quite collectible now.

Street Gerbil
19th October 2006, 12:28
Why the heck do you guys say such aweful things about Helen? Anyone that knows or has met and conversed with Helen knows

I think people are generally upset with her way of governing the state that would have made Lenin proud, but that's just me. Your mileage may vary.

SARGE
19th October 2006, 12:31
Being a '64 model it would be a C100 pushrod model, wouldn't it. THEY are actually becoming quite collectible now.

99.9% positive it was a 50cc..

but the frame is snapped in half and its been laying in the woods for 30 years .. doubt it would have much collectable value..

nudemetalz
19th October 2006, 12:35
99.9% positive it was a 50cc..

but the frame is snapped in half and its been laying in the woods for 30 years .. doubt it would have much collectable value..

C-100 was the model name, not the cc's, just like C-110 was the motorcycle version.
They renamed the OHC model C50 I guess to make it more recognisable by the engine size.

Just being a smart-alec !!! :innocent:

SARGE
19th October 2006, 12:42
C-100 was the model name, not the cc's, just like C-110 was the motorcycle version.
They renamed the OHC model C50 I guess to make it more recognisable by the engine size.

Just being a smart-alec !!! :innocent:

yea .. very well could have been then.. the 80's wiped out a ton of details from the grey matter so i cant confirm nor deny...

The_Dover
19th October 2006, 12:55
She is not butch or masculine at all, shes quite feminine - and has a kind personality.

yeah, and I'm an effeminate dainty little soul with an airy pleasant demeanour.:love:

lb99
19th October 2006, 13:08
:Punk: I did it on purpose to stir you guys up:Punk:

My first bike was a c50, Free too! cheers uncle dave, bye bye school cert.. hellooo fines:scooter:

MSTRS
19th October 2006, 13:18

She is not butch or masculine at all, shes quite feminine - and has a kind personality. Politics aside, as a person she has certainly earnt my respect

Lay off her I reakon.

Hey SpankMe - the site needs servicing or something. There's an odd noise coming from somewhere:dodge:

Crasherfromwayback
19th October 2006, 17:51

Lay off her I reakon.

Ok then...let's see....She lies throught her teeth and treats us all like moronic gullible fuckwits.

She's basically driving this country and anyone in this country that's trying to get ahead in life into the ground.

Her 'party' is letting people die because they've got their priorities fucked up.

She's arrogant and rude.

I've not been lucky? enough to have met her in person, so I can only take your word for it that she's a 'nice person'.

But I slag her off for the deeds she's done people like myself.

Godzone is getting so fucking PC and Helenised, that it's becomming not such a fun place to live anymore.

Finn
19th October 2006, 18:32

Lay off her I reakon.

You've got to be fucken kidding. What's wrong with you woman?

She has no ankles, has fat hairy legs, a saggy fat arse, saggy furry tits, a mans gut, triple chin (also hairy) and a face so hidiously ugly that when she was born, the vet slapped her mother.

She's a politician. Of course she's going to be nice when you meet her. The problem is sunshine, she's fucking up NZ, but you have to be smart to realise that.

Thank god she hates cock otherwise the bitch would have breeded.

Crasherfromwayback
19th October 2006, 21:32
Thank god she hates cock otherwise the bitch would have breeded.

She doesn't hate cock mate, after all, she has one.

KATWYN
20th October 2006, 08:40
She's a politician. Of course she's going to be nice when you meet her. .

Not necessarily. You can come across people and they don't even open their
mouths and ya get a bad vibe off them (and you don't know why for some reason you just don't like em ) and then
you can come across people and get a really good vibe off them (and don't know why) before they even open their mouths............I have no idea what that is all about but I have found for me it is reliable

KATWYN
20th October 2006, 08:43
You've got to be fucken kidding. What's wrong with you woman?

She has no ankles, has fat hairy legs, a saggy fat arse, saggy furry tits, a mans gut, triple chin (also hairy) and a face so hidiously ugly that when she was born, the vet slapped her mother.

Well for a start I don't view fellow humans as objects......

Ixion
20th October 2006, 08:47

Nor does Helen. She views all of us as her subjects

silverado
20th October 2006, 15:30
Awful, awful awful:angry:

ManDownUnder
20th October 2006, 15:33

Would you mind trying - just for an hour or two?

ManDownUnder
20th October 2006, 15:35
She doesn't hate cock mate, after all, she has one.

So do I, and I can honestly claim I'm not after any more

KATWYN
22nd October 2006, 15:44
Would you mind trying - just for an hour or two?

Aye...? sorry I don't get that. :spudwhat:

ManDownUnder
22nd October 2006, 19:26
Aye...? sorry I don't get that. :spudwhat:

A feeble attempt to be objectified... just once...