PDA

View Full Version : Oh farking haha...

inlinefour
18th October 2006, 19:27
whats with the icon I used to use for my titles? Bloody thing is gone, why?

Sketchy_Racer
18th October 2006, 19:30
Yep,

Haha

Meanie
18th October 2006, 20:07
Bloody government musta stole it :shit: like they do with most of our hard earned dollars every week

inlinefour
19th October 2006, 17:58
This icon will have to do now I guess. I suspect that some unsatisfied individual who is unhappy with their own life, or perhaps the size of their genetailia feels the need to do this sort of shit. Kinda like the time someone decided to piss around with WINJA's caps. Hope whoever it is is getting something out of it, or grows a life really soon... :whocares:

onearmedbandit
19th October 2006, 18:20
You mean the guy that owns and pays for the site?

inlinefour
19th October 2006, 18:25
You mean the guy that owns and pays for the site?

I guess so, I supposed I can expect repercussions for speaking out?

onearmedbandit
19th October 2006, 18:29
Probably doesn't bother him. I'm just surprised you would get so upset about it that you had to post an attack about it on the forum. It is after all his site, and if he does updates/changes etc then that's his decision. If you didn't like it I'm sure there are more constructive ways of approaching him about rather than launching into a tantrum about it.

inlinefour
19th October 2006, 18:33
Probably doesn't bother him. I'm just surprised you would get so upset about it that you had to post an attack about it on the forum. It is after all his site, and if he does updates/changes etc then that's his decision. If you didn't like it I'm sure there are more constructive ways of approaching him about rather than launching into a tantrum about it.

if you really think thats throwing a tanty then you really have no idea. I just wanted to mention it, thats all, I can live with it and at the end of the day don't really care.