PDA

View Full Version : Akraprovic supplier in NZ?

R6_kid
19th October 2006, 11:54
Who is the NZ supplier for Akraprovic? Possibly looking at a full race system early next year.

Fishy
19th October 2006, 12:03
Far far cheaper to buy from the US direct, and you will also get it quicker than if you order one from NZ stores.

Try www.jcmotors.com I have bought a few things from these guys at half NZ retail including shipping and had it arrive in 6 days to my door.

magicfairy
19th October 2006, 12:06
www.onlineparts.com - these guys are pretty good to deal with

TLDV8
19th October 2006, 12:11
Far far cheaper to buy from the US direct, and you will also get it quicker than if you order one from NZ stores.

Try www.jcmotors.com I have bought a few things from these guys at half NZ retail including shipping and had it arrive in 6 days to my door.

I would second that.

I ask Colemans about replacement Yoshimura parts only to be told you can't buy spares.Was told $1500 for two stainless steel Yoshimura cans.
To put that in to perspective my TL1000 Full Yoshimura system consisting of a 2 into 2 stainlesss steel header with two Titanium cans and high mount midpipes was under $1500 landed including freight and GST airmailed from the good old USA.

Shop in the US :niceone:

Two Smoker
19th October 2006, 19:13
Who is the NZ supplier for Akraprovic? Possibly looking at a full race system early next year.

How about an ohlins rear shock intsead??? I know which one will make you faster...

sAsLEX
19th October 2006, 21:15
How about an ohlins rear shock intsead??? I know which one will make you faster...

But if he deafens the girls he has just a little more opportunity........

R6_kid
20th October 2006, 11:27
fair enough TS, i've got a whole lot of things on my wishlist, the ohlins is one of them. I got some ohlins bits in the front so would be good to match it up.