PDA

View Full Version : Patches

outlawtorn
20th October 2006, 14:35
Who can make them up? Similar to the KB patch, I just want to make up a few of my own, one off things you know. Anybody on the site know of anybody else who can help me?

Cheers guys

placidfemme
20th October 2006, 14:42
Who can make them up? Similar to the KB patch, I just want to make up a few of my own, one off things you know. Anybody on the site know of anybody else who can help me?

Cheers guys

PM SpankMe... he could give you the name of the place that does the KB ones...

sAsLEX
20th October 2006, 14:42
In most malls there are embroidery places with fancy sewing machines that could do that, just over a bit of heavy material I guess, most can just take a high res image in certain formats and turn that in to embroidery

And that way you can get it done straight on to whatever you were going to put the patch on

The_Dover
20th October 2006, 14:53
or you could buy sAsLEX a bottle of baileys and he'll get his navy issue needlework kit out.

sAsLEX
20th October 2006, 15:02
or you could buy sAsLEX a bottle of baileys and he'll get his navy issue needlework kit out.

Never got one mate. And we drink rum or port not that baileys shit.

The_Dover
20th October 2006, 15:04
Malibu, Stacey?

Swoop
20th October 2006, 15:09

Cheers guys

West City Mall. There is a shop under the escalator that does that sort of stuff.

Steam
20th October 2006, 15:40
Spank gets the KB ones by the hundred from China.

outlawtorn
20th October 2006, 15:43
West City Mall. There is a shop under the escalator that does that sort of stuff.
Is that the Westfield shopping centre near the Auckland zoo? I've been here two years and I'm still trying to find my way around.

I've PM'd Spank and he says the places he used only takes large orders.

Swoop
20th October 2006, 15:56
Is that the Westfield shopping centre near the Auckland zoo? I've been here two years and I'm still trying to find my way around.

I've PM'd Spank and he says the places he used only takes large orders.

Nope, that is St Lukes Mall.
West City is in Henderson.
If you have an electronic version of what you want then "easy peasy".

sunhuntin
20th October 2006, 16:10
i got a couple made at "display associates" here in town...they do patches, t shirt printing and i think sign writing as well. ive got more i want done as well...like i want "sunhuntin" embroidered on my vest for "just in case" factor.