PDA

View Full Version : My new baby....

Nicksta
22nd October 2006, 19:55
A month premature, but after Shaun's too good to pass up offer, I am now the proud owner of a beautiful K6 GSXR600....

haven't wiped the grin off my face yet.. :love:

(thank you very much Shaun)

Kendog
22nd October 2006, 20:02
Nice one Nicksta, it's a beauty!!

poorbastard
22nd October 2006, 20:10
Nice bike you will have to change your profile pic

hXc
22nd October 2006, 20:15
Nice! So what's her phone number?

Oh, you were talkin' 'bout the bike. That's nice too.

duckaddict
22nd October 2006, 20:37
Nice :drool:

MidnightMike
22nd October 2006, 20:39
Man. In red that thing is scorch'n, very nice nicksta.

boomer
22nd October 2006, 20:50
Very nice...

erik
22nd October 2006, 20:54
congrats :niceone:

jaybee
22nd October 2006, 21:02
very very nice, how did you find going from the 150 on to that grunt machine ?? man im so jelous :gob: its so hot looking hope you enjoy it

kiwifruit
22nd October 2006, 21:19
what a machine! :D congrats & enjoy

Coyote
22nd October 2006, 21:20
Whoa, hot

The bike is pretty awesome too. That's the best colour for it in my opinion

Motoracer
22nd October 2006, 21:29
Wow Nicky, if you thought you used to get attention on the lil fixer, now just think of the attention you'll be getting on the gixxer.

You lucky gal you. Oh yea, you'r man is even luckier. :)

Have fun!

Nicksta
22nd October 2006, 21:31
Nice bike you will have to change your profile pic
thanks.. i'll get round to that soon....

Nice! So what's her phone number? Oh, you were talkin' 'bout the bike. That's nice too.
ha... cheeky bugger... dont say that too loud!

Man. In red that thing is scorch'n, very nice nicksta.
cheers dude... i cant stop looking at it actually....

very very nice, how did you find going from the 150 on to that grunt machine ??
its really smooth to ride... i've ridden 250's a little.. and LB's thou on the track... so not too hard to get used to....

Whoa, hot

The bike is pretty awesome too. That's the best colour for it in my opinion
yes! its even better in person, i almost got the white one, but so happy i went with red!!

thanks heaps everyone... i'm very lucky to have her, thats for sure!:Punk:

andrea
22nd October 2006, 21:32
thats a fantastic looking bike Nicksta and it suits you too gurl:) congrats she's a beaut looking bike

andrea
22nd October 2006, 21:36
oops i forgot i have to get the pics of my bike off my friends digi-cam but i have to till she gets back home:innocent: hehe

Nicksta
22nd October 2006, 21:39
Wow Nicky, if you thought you used to get attention on the lil fixer, now just think of the attention you'll be getting on the gixxer.

You lucky gal you. Oh yea, you'r man is even luckier. :)

Have fun!
lol.....:o
thanks Sudeep.... and i dont know about LB... hes not insured for it!!! but i think he thinks otherwise :innocent:

thats a fantastic looking bike Nicksta and it suits you too gurl:) congrats she's a beaut looking bike
thanks Andrea.... we'll have to have an angels ride with all our new bikes.... you, me, Riff Raff so far....

Mr. Peanut
22nd October 2006, 21:42
:love: Such a beautiflul bike... and ze woman...!

andrea
23rd October 2006, 05:15
lol.....:o
thanks Sudeep.... and i dont know about LB... hes not insured for it!!! but i think he thinks otherwise :innocent:

thanks Andrea.... we'll have to have an angels ride with all our new bikes.... you, me, Riff Raff so far....
hey that sounds great to me:niceone: she's got a primo R6, i just cant wait for better weather, today is supposed to be the one-on-one session with M1CRO, i woke up at bout 230am today and it was pissing down with rain:( , i couldnt get back to sleep cause the my cats, felix was picking on rocket again lol

Leong
23rd October 2006, 08:29
Congrats on the new bike Nicki - Looks great in red. :2thumbsup Almost got a red one myself.... had a choice traditional (and common) Blue/White or Red/Black, but the Blue was cheaper!!

I think that grin will stay on for much longer from my experience... I still grin everytime I look at mine and I've had it 3 months and done 5000km in the 2 mths I've been allowed to ride it. It's the first of 30+ vehicles I've owned over the last 30 yrs where I've made purely cosmetic changes!! BTW don't get caught out by the ease with which these bikes get to illegal speeds on the road.... right? http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=32493

I hope you'll post more about your purchase experience, ride home etc..... always nice to read positive stories

Enjoy!!

PS
There's at least 3 other trackdays before the GSXR one in December!

andrea
23rd October 2006, 08:50
Congrats on the new bike Nicki - Looks great in red. :2thumbsup Almost got a red one myself.... had a choice traditional (and common) Blue/White or Red/Black, but the Blue was cheaper!!

I think that grin will stay on for much longer from my experience... I still grin everytime I look at mine and I've had it 3 months and done 5000km in the 2 mths I've been allowed to ride it. It's the first of 30+ vehicles I've owned over the last 30 yrs where I've made purely cosmetic changes!! BTW don't get caught out by the ease with which these bikes get to illegal speeds on the road.... right? http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=32493

I hope you'll post more about your purchase experience, ride home etc..... always nice to read positive stories

Enjoy!!

PS
There's at least 3 other trackdays before the GSXR one in December!

HAHA i was wondering when you were going to see this thread Leong :laugh: :bleh: , the thing i like bout these bikes is that they dont have a pillion seat wahoo!! i might change mine soon. "ahem":2thumbsup these bikes are wicked aye:yes: well im off to get breakfast and theres the one-on-one session today which umm i might pass on cause by the looks of it, its gonna be rainy weather right through, but i might ride down though hmmm<_<

Leong
23rd October 2006, 09:01
..... the thing i like bout these bikes is that they dont have a pillion seat wahoo!! i might change mine soon.

They come with the cowl AND the pillion seat but since I've taken the pillion pegs off mine, the seats no good anyways!!

zadok
23rd October 2006, 09:36
Very nice (both of you). Congrat's. Like the colour scheme:2thumbsup

Macktheknife
23rd October 2006, 10:01
Luuuuuurrrrrv it! Damn that is sexy!
Congrats to you Nicksta, that is a lovely looking bike.

Meekey_Mouse
23rd October 2006, 10:05
:shit: :gob: :drool: nice bike :) Have fun but ride safe... wouldn't want any scratches on the bike!!.. Or you :D :rockon:

Zapf
23rd October 2006, 21:21
felix was picking on rocket again lol

Didn't know I was experimenting on rockets...? Did they get off the ground?

Oh... nice bike Nicksta.... looks good in red

SN4PD
24th October 2006, 00:44
Congrats Nicksta, nice colour :niceone:

ceebie13
24th October 2006, 10:37
magnifico! Always good to see girls on bikes! Enjoy and take great care. Oh, and I trust you have some leather pants! :-)

Nicksta
24th October 2006, 18:02
lol... yes.. i have ones that go with that jacket.....
thanks guys.... i spent about 45 mins polishing her today after work....
even my parents who hate bikes appreciated how beautiful she is!!!
i'll be real careful and take good care of her...
no tail cowl = no pillions.. good excuse ay!!
i'm taking it easy before hitting the track.. going to get used to her at sedate speeds... especially as i have to run in the engine....

Scouse
24th October 2006, 18:07
Cool you suit it nic

Scouse
24th October 2006, 18:15
Nic Bring it on this http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2006-11-19&c=0

andrea
24th October 2006, 20:28
Didn't know I was experimenting on rockets...? Did they get off the ground?

Oh... nice bike Nicksta.... looks good in red

HAHA heya smarty:nya: im's talking about my cats felix is the grey tabby cat and rocket is the ginger/white cat, felix(the cat:p ) has a love hate relationship with my flatemate. something funny happened today, i had bought these packet of very yucky chips, and rocket got into them and started licking the cheese flavoured chips. anyways my flatemate comes up and puts her hand in the packet and before i could say "DONT EAT THOSE ROCKETS BEEN LICKING THE CHIPS" my flatemate had already popped one in and started eating the chip. MWAHAHHAHAHALOL you guys should have seen her face it looked like this:pinch: :crazy: :blink: :wacko: :sick:

Hawkeye
25th October 2006, 19:35
A month premature, but after Shaun's too good to pass up offer, I am now the proud owner of a beautiful K6 GSXR600....

(thank you very much Shaun)

Nice bike and nice colour . Enjoy.
I know exactly how you feel. 3 months until I sit the full but when the right bike at the right price comes along.:gob: It's now sitting in my garage (and a huge grin on my face):yes:

terbang
25th October 2006, 19:48
Ooooh, enjoy yerself.

Nicksta
25th October 2006, 20:07
3 months until I sit the full but when the right bike at the right price comes along.:gob: It's now sitting in my garage (and a huge grin on my face):yes:
i'm glad i'm not the only one grinning about my bike!!
its well worth it ay....:love:

Ooooh, enjoy yerself.
cheers, i'll try... as soon as it stops raining.....:sunny:

beyond
25th October 2006, 20:08
Hey Nicksta,

That is one awesome looking machine!! :)

The model you got to pose on it is very tidy as well. :)

Nicksta
25th October 2006, 20:17
Hey Nicksta,

That is one awesome looking machine!! :)

The model you got to pose on it is very tidy as well. :)
thanks dude.....
model? where?:scratch: thats me silly :lol: :slap: :o

Jimmy B
26th October 2006, 07:43
What? there's a bike in that photo? so there is, very nice congrats and enjoy

ceebie13
26th October 2006, 08:14
....i'm taking it easy before hitting the track...

I think you could have phrased that better Nic? lol.

emaN
26th October 2006, 09:03
dude!
looks great in those colors!
well done for taking the plunge.... enjoy!!!

R6_kid
26th October 2006, 09:23
hot bike! you gonn a have it on the track anytime soon?

got any mods lined up? :Punk:

gonna have to get a new avatar too!

adiddy
26th October 2006, 12:58
damn thats hot hehe :gob:

Nicksta
26th October 2006, 23:05
I think you could have phrased that better Nic? lol.
um, before i take it to the track???

hot bike! you gonn a have it on the track anytime soon?

got any mods lined up? :Punk:

gonna have to get a new avatar too!
soon...... possibly lowering it a little... see how i go with it.... getting race farings soon... we will see about more when i win lotto.... na, i like my avatar!! :scooter:

What? there's a bike in that photo? so there is, very nice congrats and enjoy
:dodge: lol... thanks... i will!!

surfchick
30th October 2006, 08:24
hmmm rAAAAAAAAAAd.
might be time to think about my full...yup definitely now

Stroker Girl
30th October 2006, 08:29
Niiiice! Congrats Nicksta, that is one hot bike. Have fun on your new baby :rockon:

westie
29th November 2006, 11:58
Nce bike. You have advanced really quickly!!

Nicksta
29th November 2006, 19:21
cheers dude.... she's had her first service and had her first Coro ride yesterday.... as far as whangamata..... was a lot of fun!!!
(and the chicken strips are looking good too)

Terminated
29th November 2006, 19:51
Gidday Nicsta, congrats on the bike, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.

Heads Up [and wait for it] Enjoy

alley cat
5th December 2006, 12:00
truely wicked:eek: :eek5: :drool:

kels
5th December 2006, 12:14
WOW Congrads Nicky she is awesome! Im soooo jealous!!!! Way to go! :2thumbsup

buellbabe
6th December 2006, 12:48

Bloody good to hear!
I can relate to that grin thing! I have had my beast for 6 years and fall more in lust every day!
Infact I have been on crutches for the last 6 weeks (NOT bike related accident) and unable to ride so a couple of times a week I would go out to the garage and start up the bike just so I could smell the fumes and sit there thinking Damn! what a FINE bike LOL!

Enjoy!

Lteejay
7th December 2006, 11:48
Wow - awesome looking bike. Can only :drool: and dream of the day

Nicksta
17th December 2006, 09:57
thank you everyone.... its a special bike, but now even more special for sentimental reasons....