PDA

View Full Version : Do any kiwibikers have/use PayPal?

riffer
5th July 2004, 08:38
Hi.

Until recently I had a credit card and used Paypal a bit to get stuff off ebay.

Anyway, we refinanced recently and one condition was the turfing of the credit card so I find myself without my Paypal ability.

International Money Transfers cost a bit at both ends I have found out, and I'd prefer to Paypal money to people overseas.

Do any of you guys have and use paypal, and if so, would you be willing to do a paypal to and overseas seller if I bought something off ebay?

I can internet bank the money to you before you do the transaction, obviously

Cheers

Simon

vifferman
5th July 2004, 09:16
Mr No. 6:

See your PM.

airplane
5th July 2004, 21:09
I can help. I am out of town for the next two weeks but happy to talk on my return. Cheers

Quasievil
5th July 2004, 21:22
I have Paypal should be able to help you out.

MikeL
5th July 2004, 21:28
What sort of commission are you offering?

j/k
:bleh: :bleh:

Cajun
6th July 2004, 07:33
I might take you up on that quasi dc:<

Quasievil
6th July 2004, 07:43
I might take you up on that quasi dc:<

Yeah thats Cool Cajun, Hey if youre coming over tommorrow do you want to have a look at this computer, I found out it needs more Ram (memory) it runs 120 mb and stalls when playing games etc. I need more ram so it seems.Can I buy this from you ?
Cheers

Cajun
6th July 2004, 10:08
Hmmmm sdram i believe i do have 128megs off, i have one if you want it, hmmmm shit i forgot about tomorrow, i have to see if can sive off work, and look at weather forcast

jrandom
6th July 2004, 10:12
Anyway, we refinanced recently and one condition was the turfing of the credit card so I find myself without my Paypal ability.

Heh. Sounds familiar. I'm currently in the middle of trying to convince the bank to let me keep my little collection of Plastic Shards of Doom this time round...

Quasievil
6th July 2004, 10:17
Hmmmm sdram i believe i do have 128megs off, i have one if you want it, hmmmm shit i forgot about tomorrow, i have to see if can sive off work, and look at weather forcast
Yeah Mate I want,How much for it? and Im a retard with this stuff, can you install it, I will cook ya a mean feed ?
:rolleyes:

riffer
6th July 2004, 10:19
Heh. Sounds familiar. I'm currently in the middle of trying to convince the bank to let me keep my little collection of Plastic Shards of Doom this time round...
Nah get rid of them mate.

Mine always seemed to have order from obscure places like:

www.pumpkinpatch.co.nz
www.justkids.co.nz
www.diapersdirect.co.nz
www.easybuy.co.nz

riffer
6th July 2004, 10:22
It would appear from the pm's I have received and the responses here that I am the only poor sad git left in the world who doesn't have paypal ;)

Of course my credit card debt is absolutely zero.

How many of you can claim that :bleh:

jrandom
6th July 2004, 10:31
Nah get rid of them mate.

Mine always seemed to have order from obscure places like:

www.pumpkinpatch.co.nz
www.justkids.co.nz
www.diapersdirect.co.nz
www.easybuy.co.nz

Diapers Direct?

(opens new browser window)

Jeepers! 96-packs of Huggies XL Toddlers for $61.95! Why haven't I seen this website before?

Right, I'm off to put in an order...

riffer
6th July 2004, 10:36
Diapers Direct?

Jeepers! 96-packs of Huggies XL Toddlers for $61.95! Why haven't I seen this website before?

Trust me mate, the more nappies you have in the house the more the little buggers seem to shit themselves. :shit:

Seriously though, some good nappies available there at a pretty good discount.

jrandom
6th July 2004, 10:52
Seriously though, some good nappies available there at a pretty good discount.

Heh. I should start a nappies thread, with a poll about preferred brands and the merits of disposables vis a vis cotton nappies.

Hmmm.

vifferman
6th July 2004, 11:51
It would appear from the pm's I have received and the responses here that I am the only poor sad git left in the world who doesn't have paypal ;) Well, I've had it only a short time, and only because I desparately needed a throttle position sensor from the UK. Since then, I've only used it to transfer money to my son's PayPal account.

How many of you can claim that :bleh:I'm now in the satisfying position of paying it off every month. A nice change from paying over $1500/month in interest only...:eek5: :shit:

Warning! Having three Gold credit cards and nearly $30K balance on them is not a good idea, folks.:stupid: :sweatdrop :no: :crybaby: :confused:

geoffm
6th July 2004, 12:43
Diapers Direct?

Look for the Drykids ones = cheaper and better than Huggies. Drop me a line and I will get the website/ product details from SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed). Order in the morning, sproglet is wearing them by lunchtime - pretty good service.
Does this mean I am a Sensitive New Age Guy, since I can talk knowledgably about nappies, and even change them? Or am I just a sad git? :rolleyes:
Geoff

Cajun
6th July 2004, 13:15
It would appear from the pm's I have received and the responses here that I am the only poor sad git left in the world who doesn't have paypal ;)

How many of you can claim that :bleh:
I can claim that cause i don't have one, but i got a bank loan for the bike and student loan for the degree, but my bank balance is looking rather healthy at moment, pity its for buying a house

Cajun
6th July 2004, 13:16
Yeah Mate I want,How much for it? and Im a retard with this stuff, can you install it, I will cook ya a mean feed ?
:rolleyes:
Just give us $40 or something stupid like thats, its only a 30 second job putting it in tho(that pay for the gas for the day)

pete376403
6th July 2004, 22:27
Heh. I should start a nappies thread, with a poll about preferred brands and the merits of disposables vis a vis cotton nappies.

Hmmm.

Cotton nappies were the best - when working on the bike I always knew where to find a nice, clean cloth for wiping up, etc. And there were so many of them she never really used to notice one or two missing.