PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle game forum?

Indiana_Jones
23rd October 2006, 15:32
Just wondering, we talk about video games for motorcycles a few times etc, how about we made a fourm for it?

Just an idea :dodge:

-Indy

inlinefour
25th October 2006, 09:36
Just wondering, we talk about video games for motorcycles a few times etc, how about we made a fourm for it?

Just an idea :dodge:

-Indy

that sounds quite ghay indy and IMO would be a waste of server space. However for all those who cannot afford a bike or cannot ride, I guess they just might disagree with me... :whocares:

R6_kid
25th October 2006, 11:51
there arent that many titles, and to be honest, if you are interested in the m/c games i'm sure you will find there are already dedicated forums talking about them. I know that is true for the computer based ones anyway.

BuRnS
25th October 2006, 12:06
I hired out that TT Tourist trophy. like gran turismo but for bikes , that was a mean game...anyone else?

inlinefour
27th October 2006, 07:52
Moto GP 2 & 3 for xbox. HArdest game Ive ever played because not only do you have to control the bike, but you have to position the rider on the bike also. Really funny watching people who are not aware of this fact when they crash. I got a PSP reciently and are told I can get the game moto gp6 for it (titled different for PSP). However it looks like its much easier than the xbox games...

Indiana_Jones
30th October 2006, 12:28
The gp bikes in motogp 4 are abit tricky too use I find. But then again I havn't really been using them much, still on the 125's season

-Indy