PDA

View Full Version : Babes on Bikes at Akaroa Nov 11th

Rashika
24th October 2006, 11:15
So this one is happening on the Nov 11th, starting from Timaru. I was thinking of going along for the ride to Akars and then probably/maybe returning later that evening as I have BEARS racing on sunday.

Anyone else thinking about going along? SuziQ mentioned that she had a blast last time, and is not quite sure if she can go this year due to other things happening.

Oh yeah and no smartarsed comments from you blokes okay? be nice for once in ya life ;)

Meekey_Mouse
24th October 2006, 14:36
So this one is happening on the Nov 11th, starting from Timaru. I was thinking of going along for the ride to Akars and then probably/maybe returning later that evening as I have BEARS racing on sunday.

Anyone else thinking about going along? SuziQ mentioned that she had a blast last time, and is not quite sure if she can go this year due to other things happening.

Oh yeah and no smartarsed comments from you blokes okay? be nice for once in ya life ;)

Hmm... is this in the Sth Island only?

Rashika
24th October 2006, 14:47
Hmm... is this in the Sth Island only?

well i guess if you want to travel from the north you can :Punk: but this is a south island one. I dont know any of the poeple involved so dont know if there is a north island one. Maybe you could contact the people on the flyer to see?

Meekey_Mouse
24th October 2006, 15:55
Haha, let me know how it goes this yr... might travel down next yr... might :yes:

miSTa
24th October 2006, 20:42

As if, what a charming attitude! :innocent:

idb
27th October 2006, 15:23
As if, what a charming attitude! :innocent:

So just what do you mean by that....you rude little bear?!!!

mstriumph
27th October 2006, 16:01
:mellow: :crybaby: :bye:

miSTa
28th October 2006, 20:12
So just what do you mean by that....you rude little bear?!!!

You can hardly bloody talk anway what's wrong with a bare bear?

eddy50
29th October 2006, 19:57
I live in Tai Tapu. That it on your way to Akaroa between Little River and Christchurch if you don't all ready know.
I would love to join in if that was ok.

Rashika
30th October 2006, 06:22
I live in Tai Tapu. That it on your way to Akaroa between Little River and Christchurch if you don't all ready know.
I would love to join in if that was ok.

You would probably need to ring the organisers on the pdf file to check it is okay.

Rashika
9th November 2006, 15:09
well I still haven't managed to get hold of the organisers, but the lovely Dangerous has for me and they will be passing thru little river about 12ish lunchtime i think.
So for any ladies who would like to join us we will meet about 11ish...maybe ...at Motukarara (sp), what was the black tulip cafe, called something else now. We will be riding back later on in the arvo, not staying the night.
So far I have a couple of starters, but any other chickies are welcome ;)

SpeedyGirl
9th November 2006, 15:14
well I still haven't managed to get hold of the organisers, but the lovely Dangerous has for me and they will be passing thru little river about 12ish lunchtime i think.
So for any ladies who would like to join us we will meet about 11ish...maybe ...at Motukarara (sp), what was the black tulip cafe, called something else now. We will be riding back later on in the arvo, not staying the night.
So far I have a couple of starters, but any other chickies are welcome ;)

I'm in :Punk:

Rashika
9th November 2006, 15:20
I'm in :Punk:

sweet! 11ish sound alright?

SpeedyGirl
9th November 2006, 15:22
sweet! 11ish sound alright?

Want me to pick you up from your place about 10ish? or meet somewhere?

Rashika
9th November 2006, 15:25
Want me to pick you up from your place about 10ish? or meet somewhere?

hmmm, maybe meet at my place, not sure will have to check with the others...

SpeedyGirl
9th November 2006, 15:27
hmmm, maybe meet at my place, not sure will have to check with the others...

Just let me know :)

chic 'n' charge
9th November 2006, 19:14
I'm a member of Babes and will be joining ya in the ride but coming back that evening also....

See ya Saturday.

Chic:Punk:

alley cat
10th November 2006, 06:53
Think im a starter 2:scooter:

MyGSXF
11th November 2006, 19:23
Think im a starter 2:scooter:

Hey girlie.. why aren't you at the rally then hmmmm...??? :scratch:

merv
11th November 2006, 19:25
So where are all the pics of you Babes on this ride then?

MyGSXF
11th November 2006, 19:39
So where are all the pics of you Babes on this ride then?

well.. I can't post any.. coz I'm not there... :weep:

But I'm sure Rashika or maybe Suzie Q will have some to share tomorrow or so... :Punk:

Bren_chch
12th November 2006, 22:14
YEAH!!!! where are the pics, dangerous said u got loads for him... where is my share?

miSTa
13th November 2006, 05:49
Well, where are they (the pics)?

SDU
13th November 2006, 13:32
Hey Gals it was good to catch up with you guys. Good to meet you S.Gal.
I hope the other babes all finally made it to Akaroa in 1 piece- just as well it was daylight saving cause they still had a couple of pubs to go when we possibly saw them.

Rashika
13th November 2006, 16:30
yeah, was funny when we finally saw them at the hilltop ,well most of them anyway, except for Chic n charge, who i saw going down and was waving frantically as i was heading back on up to the hilltop :)

Still even tho we didnt actually get to meet them we have a bloody nice ride with all our local chics from chch. Nice to bump into you guys, especially that cute bearded lady you bought along SDU :shutup:
got a couple of pics just for you brenny boy. It was a stunning day at akars, perfect place for an icecream stop and a throughly enjoyable trip with the girls :rockon:

pic at little river, and then a couple at akaroa

MyGSXF
13th November 2006, 17:12
[QUOTE=Rashika;822412]a throughly enjoyable trip with the girls :rockon: /QUOTE]

Who was there matey..?? :rolleyes: I WAS there with ya's in spirit.. & had a couple of spirits to go with it!! :drinknsin LOL..

Bren_chch
13th November 2006, 17:28
lol i think u had a few spirits last night too! :yes:

MyGSXF
13th November 2006, 18:07
lol i think u had a few spirits last night too! :yes:

:whistle: not on a school night..!! cheeky boy!! :spanking:

Bren_chch
13th November 2006, 18:11
:shutup: :shutup:

merv
13th November 2006, 18:16
Thanks for the pics. Gotta love that town. Best wishes Babes on bikes.

MyGSXF
13th November 2006, 18:52
I'm getting ta thinkin here.. that you boys kinda LIKE seein girlie bikerbabes clad in leather!! :innocent:

merv
13th November 2006, 19:14
I like babes whether they are clad or not!

As I say in my profile "bikes, babes and computers, what else is there?" Some guys are into rugby and other things like that, me I stick with my narrow interests - haven't got time for too much.

laRIKin
13th November 2006, 20:39
Nice to bump into you guys, especially that cute bearded lady you bought along SDU :shutup:

:spudwhat:

Rashika
14th November 2006, 04:23
:spudwhat:

altho next time, it might be easier to shave the beard off then you may well pass as a girl :innocent: hehehe...

the ones on the ride with me were, speedy girl, skirtster gal, & SuziQ, later joined by SDU and Lemans, saw chic n charge and then a whole lotta gals at the hilltop on everytype of bike you could imagine, gns to Hds to sportsbikes to trikes (at least 3 or 4 I think?)

alley cat
14th November 2006, 06:09
Hi to the ladies and bearded lady i met on sat:eek:
So nice to meet new faces and sorry you couldnt make it MYGXSF, but see you round chick!:Punk:

alley cat
14th November 2006, 06:11
Oh god, opps thanks for the great day mutha duck:rockon:

Rashika
14th November 2006, 08:40
Oh god, opps thanks for the great day mutha duck:rockon:

hahahaaaaaa yeah did feel a little like that at times, but it was nice... tho dunno about ya comment about me looking mean and nasty sat behind you, with the helmet and tinted visor :(

I'm a big softie really ;)

MyGSXF
14th November 2006, 09:41
So nice to meet new faces and sorry you couldnt make it MYGXSF, but see you round chick!:Punk:

Hey girlie.. great to meet ya at the Nelson Rally!! & put a name to ya face.. & a face to ya KB name.. :laugh: catch ya next time!

Jen:rockon:

SpeedyGirl
14th November 2006, 10:11
It was a great ride, thanks to all :) even if i did make you all wait a little :innocent:

alley cat
14th November 2006, 12:02
hahahaaaaaa yeah did feel a little like that at times, but it was nice... tho dunno about ya comment about me looking mean and nasty sat behind you, with the helmet and tinted visor :(

I'm a big softie really ;)

Im sure i meant mean an nasty in very sweet vunerable way.....Not:Punk:

Bren_chch
14th November 2006, 17:33
yeah have you noticed that EVEN dangerous does not argue with 'her'! :shit:

Rashika
14th November 2006, 19:51
yeah have you noticed that EVEN dangerous does not argue with 'her'! :shit:

hmmmmmmmm.... so have you learned anything from that Bren?

Bren_chch
14th November 2006, 21:00
i got knocked and and didnt learn a thing from it... does that answer ur question ! :no: :laugh:

Rashika
15th November 2006, 07:45
i got knocked and and didnt learn a thing from it... does that answer ur question ! :no: :laugh:

ahhh but you didn't get knocked by me eh? Did it all by yourself... :shutup:
Glad you are feeling better...bloody lucky boy

dangerous
15th November 2006, 20:44
I'm getting ta thinkin here.. that you boys kinda LIKE seein girlie bikerbabes clad in leather!! :innocent:

Bloody right, thats why I attended.
Well not quite, Chick N Charge was on her way down from Blenhiem to meet up with Rashika, SpeedyGirl, SkirtsterGal and SuzyQ, and to attend the ride with the other girls.
Well CnC was running late so I said I'd accompany her to Little river where we would meet the other KB girls. But they got a case of ants in their pants and tookoff to the hillptop.

Half way to LR and CnC and myself came up behind the pack of babes traveling at about 60 odd kph... fuck that I opened it up and disappeared into the distance.
Figgered Id better wait for CnC, she rocked up with the 20-30 odd babes on 2 and 3 wheels. As I removed my lid amoungst the group all eyes were on me, kinda felt very out a place so I said to CnC ill go find the others and buggered off.

Got the the hilltop to find no KB girls, so on to Akaroa I figgered, it was a mint day bugger all traffic and the Guzzi was humming, so it didnt take me long and the girls were just pulling up. Told them where the rest were said no thanks to a feed of icecream and yogurt and a walk through the fashion shops si I shot back to LR were the Babes were still hanging.
Well figered the day was bit of a balls up ith the KB girls not finding the babes and me not getting CnC to the KB girls so figgered I had work to be done at home.. cos that sounded better than hanging out with that estrogen powered lot. :Punk:

Bren_chch
15th November 2006, 20:55
20-30 odd babes on 2 and 3 wheels.

GULP!!!!! :love:

Rashika
16th November 2006, 06:43
GULP!!!!! :love:

well i did mention the ride, and you are a bit of a girl, could easily have fitted in... :dodge: