PDA

View Full Version : A girly threesome

Rashika
29th October 2006, 07:12
well I now have permission from Buellbabe to tell all her adoring fans about her latest escapade.
Seeing as we had some interesting events accur to 3 of our Kb chickies over the last weekend, I thought I would round it all up in a thread.

So going by order of events firstly its...

MyGSXF
Now MyGSXF would just like to say as the moral to her story is NEVER, EVER try to remove those rubber overboat thingys after having spent 5 hours in the saddle in the pouring rain on the way to the greymouth st race, get some generous bloke or partner to do it for you instead! You may well end up with a visit to the horried-spital to get some close attention of the docs, and a plastic splint/cast thingy to wear for 6 weeks for a finger that threw out some tendons.

Next it is the turn of...
BuellBabe
Now the moral of her story is, if heading to a party make sure you Do NOT need to go back to the arriving vehicle for any reason, especially without a torch. But if you do need to, make sure you are well and truely DRUNK first, it will make the fall into the ditch just that much easier.
After her inexpected tumble, BB toughed it out for a few days (shes a hard woman mate :dodge: ) but then decided a visit to the horried-spital was probably overdue. 3 days, including a 20 hour stint on a guerney, and an operation later she returned home. And now has to contemplate her navel for the best part of 6 weeks, and probably could do with a huge supply of good dvds to watch. And with no computer access at home she cant communicate with her caring public (and will probably get VERY bored), so I can pass on any well wishes.... flowers, homehelp, tequila all greatfully accepted :Punk:

well thats about it I guess, so you can all go back to your sunday papers now...

oh yeah I forgot someone...
Rashika managed to attempt the NZ record for flying thru/over? a 10ft wire fence which magically appeared over the road it had not been moments earlier, and succeeded in having her first wee off in over 15 years. Wooping bruises and an Xray later, nothing broken, just pride. :(
The moral, always wear gloves, and get xray vision goggles so you have a chance to actually SEE said invisible fence for those predawn escapades in greymouth.
All I can say I'm proud (fkn NOT!!!) to have been first blood on the greymouth st curcuit of 06

crashe
29th October 2006, 07:35
Flaming heck......... so thats the 3 chicks down in the mainland.....

Just as well us Northern gals are much stronger... and tougher.... :whistle:

Seriously, you all take it easy and rest up...
And get back out on the bikes real soon.

Edbear
29th October 2006, 08:38
And commiserations to all! Dontcha just hate it when that happens!

merv
29th October 2006, 08:48
Sorry to hear it Chickies.

Get well soon.

Macktheknife
29th October 2006, 09:00
I want a refund! that thread title is just too misleading. lol

Sorry to hear of your troubles girls, hope everyone feels better soon, especially BB, that sounds like torture.
Heal well and fast.

Motig
29th October 2006, 09:03
A warning! Stay away from those three, God knows what disaster will befall you! If thats only one weekend what sort of condition are you 3 going to be in by the end of the year? Rest up and stay indoors methinks:yes:

Mental Trousers
29th October 2006, 09:06
Not the sort of threesome we want to hear about ......

injuries I mean.

Meekey_Mouse
29th October 2006, 09:09
Hey, hope you guys get up and riding soon!! Take care fellow biker angels :)

gijoe1313
29th October 2006, 09:57
Crikey! That ain't no good! Thanks for giving an update on the circumstances (make mental note : don't go back in the dark, don't pull off tight bits and never, ever do an inadvertent, unplanned superman :gob:)

Hope you all rest up, recover and throw your leg back over the saddles when you can!

... I thought ladies were meant to be more safer riders than the testy-rony lads! :dodge: (another mental note : engage my brain before twisting the wrist!)

yungatart
29th October 2006, 10:01
So you all had a good time then??
Seriously, commiserations to you all, hope you are back in the saddle again soon

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 10:26
At least I got to cum first..!!! :whistle: Was it as good for you two as it was for me...???!!! :blip: & if ya know of any good fellas out there who can help me get undressed.. put him in my santa sack for chrissy! :innocent:

Al
29th October 2006, 10:54
Get well soon "chickies"/KB girlies!

Al

SDU
29th October 2006, 11:10
At least I got to cum first..!!! :whistle: Was it as good for you two as it was for me...???!!! :blip: & if ya know of any good fellas out there who can help me get undressed.. put him in my santa sack for chrissy! :innocent:

Nah sorry mate, they're myth/gay aren't they :lol:

SDU
29th October 2006, 11:16
Hey gals hope you all heal fast.
buggar that you all got hurt while out to play.

geoffc
29th October 2006, 14:08
Hi
Your trip was full of drama and maybe one to forget. Nice to know you are at least safely back home after all that. Do you have any good pics of the war wounds? Hope the bikes are all good. Cheers

Disco Dan
29th October 2006, 14:21
well you certainly got everyones attention with "girly threesome" ! ! hahah!
207 views so far...

...hope you luvly ladies get back on the bikes soon!

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 15:34

No we're not - we're just too polite to reply to her statement - very tempted but biting our tongues with restraint!!!

I'm almost afraid to ask - but I presume this counts BB out for Nelson, what about mygsxf?
You better not be the third one Rashika , we're expecting lots of stories from you at the sheep shaggers convention!!!!!!!!(aka mt Cook ride/Sth Island KB get together)

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 16:03
No we're not - very tempted but biting our tongues with restraint!!!

Don't be shy... I don't bite..... much...... :blip:

I'm almost afraid to ask - but I presume this counts BB out for Nelson, what about mygsxf?

Would take the total destruction of planet Earth to stop me from being there!!! :Punk:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 16:09

No we're not

Only problem is that the good ones are taken already.... I seem to keep finding ones that are faulty & the warranty has expired.. :shutup:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 16:18
Only problem is that the good ones are taken already.... I seem to keep finding ones that are faulty & the warranty has expired.. :shutup:

ahhh but were they faulty from the start or driven that way by ........???????
And just out of interest do you still come with a warranty??????????

Rashika
29th October 2006, 16:19
Just as well us Northern gals are much stronger... and tougher.... :whistle:

ahhhh but BB is in Auckland... so that blows that theory ;)

I want a refund! that thread title is just too misleading. lol

ah well, but you got a good read huh? :yes:

Crikey! That ain't no good! Thanks for giving an update on the circumstances (make mental note : don't go back in the dark, don't pull off tight bits and never, ever do an inadvertent, unplanned superman :gob:)

Hope you all rest up, recover and throw your leg back over the saddles when you can!

the clutch is a bit hard to grab but the rest is good!

well you certainly got everyones attention with "girly threesome" ! ! hahah!
207 views so far...

...hope you luvly ladies get back on the bikes soon!
ah well nothing keeps me of my bike, been on it twice this weekend so far, and I'm pretty sure MyGSXF rode her bike back to Nelson from greymouth, a bloody astounding feat I tell ya!
BB may be a wee tad longer i think... but it sounds like she deserves the gold medal for pain and suffering :Punk:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 16:23
Don't be shy... I don't bite..... much...... :blip:

a certain degree of shy helps survival!!!!!!

Would take the total destruction of planet Earth to stop me from being there!!! :Punk:

so I take it its your throttle hand not the clutch hand then? - ohhh did you feel the earth move, is this armageddon???, or are you doing something with..... hang on a bit I'm meant to be the shy one

Nicksta
29th October 2006, 16:43
oh my, heal up quick ladies......
and i hope you and bike are riding again soon Rashika....

Only problem is that the good ones are taken already...
i thought that too till a good one came and found me!!
so dont give up hope yet. :yes:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 16:47
I'm pretty sure MyGSXF rode her bike back to Nelson from greymouth, a bloody astounding feat I tell ya!

Balls of steel mate!! :rockon:

surfchick
29th October 2006, 16:51
crew! i been away from the site a while and got a bit confused by that first post-
did you lot fall off your bikes or did you get injured at the pub?... poohs either way... may you have the speediest heal times ever
x

Disco Dan
29th October 2006, 16:53
oh my, heal up quick ladies......
and i hope you and bike are riding again soon Rashika....

i thought that too till a good one came and found me!!
so dont give up hope yet. :yes:

ha! ...it seems gals always go for 'arogant, assholes' stay with them for ages then after a few of them give up on men and turn gay. ...so tough luck for the 'nice guys' out there ...like me :innocent:

women are strange creatures that seek out arogant assholes that treat them like dirt.. ..then come to the conclusion that ALL guys are that way.

women! when will you learn!!!!!!

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 16:55
ahhh but were they faulty from the start or driven that way

Nah.. started out lacking certain qualities.. like.. honest.. faithful.. committed... but hid it well.. :doh:

And just out of interest do you still come with a warranty??????????

Put it this way... When I was made.. they discovered that perfection couldn't be imporved on, so they threw away the mould & kept the prototype :innocent:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 17:02
so I take it its your throttle hand not the clutch hand then? - ohhh did you feel the earth move, is this armageddon???, or are you doing something with..... hang on a bit I'm meant to be the shy one

Clutch hand is the currently bent one.. am getting real good at changing gears without it now.. lol.. & shy..?? you..?? nah!! :dodge:

Nicksta
29th October 2006, 17:06
ha! ...it seems gals always go for 'arogant, assholes' stay with them for ages then after a few of them give up on men and turn gay. ...so tough luck for the 'nice guys' out there ...like me :innocent:

women are strange creatures that seek out arogant assholes that treat them like dirt.. ..then come to the conclusion that ALL guys are that way.

lol... oh dear.....
nice guys have their day too ya know.. one found me and swept me off my feet... i couldnt say no...
and not all guys are arseholes....:shit:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 17:07
i thought that too till a good one came and found me!! so dont give up hope yet. :yes:

schweeeeettttt babe!!! sounds good!! :yes: sooo... whadda ya reckon about cloning him then hhmmmm...??? :innocent:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 17:07
Nah.. started out lacking certain qualities.. like.. honest.. faithful.. committed... but hid it well.. :doh:

Put it this way... When I was made.. they discovered that perfection couldn't be imporved on, so they threw away the mould & kept the prototype :innocent:

Ohhh and soooo modest with it!!!!!!!!! There is a great temptation to turn this into a serious thread with all the reasons and thoughts as to why relationships basically get fucked up - but then that would ruin the entertainment value of whats going on here.
If your previous encounters started out as dishonest unfaithful uncommitted bastards then the previous post about being attracted to arseholes was probably right - there can be reasons , and I don't mean excuses, why sometimes relationships deteriorate to the point where some of those things might start, but to start that way????????
Maybe they got the mould right but just didn't fill it up with the right stuff??

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 17:14
Ohhh and soooo modest with it!!!!!!!!!

modest...?? nah.. just a Leo!! :yes:

There is a great temptation to turn this into a serious thread with all the reasons and thoughts as to why relationships basically get fucked up - but then that would ruin the entertainment value of whats going on here.

If your previous encounters started out as dishonest unfaithful uncommitted bastards then the previous post about being attracted to arseholes was probably right - there can be reasons , and I don't mean excuses, why sometimes relationships deteriorate to the point where some of those things might start, but to start that way????????
Maybe they got the mould right but just didn't fill it up with the right stuff??

DAMN.... you're good!!! :gob:

Disco Dan
29th October 2006, 17:19
ooooh you dont want to get me started on this !! hehe

...last three "romantic encounters" ...first was a pyscotic prescription drug addict, second a stalker with a bf and third (today) a married woman (did not tell me).

now dont get me wrong, im a mature prof guy and hey not too bad looking either :innocent: ...but f*cked if i can find someone without massive problems requiring prof help or blimin married already!

far out gals! help a bruda out here! ...throw me a frickin bone here people!!

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 17:35
modest...?? nah.. just a Leo!! :yes:

DAMN.... you're good!!! :gob:

Yes but just keep that to yourself - trying to negotiate through an amicable separation without too many sideline helpers. Not sure I'm looking forward to the steps after that as you and others have pointed out its hard to meet the right people without baggage or damage of some kind --- bugger I've just made this get all frigging serious. Think think...... OK yes I am damn good - form an orderly queue I will be with you shortly!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicksta
29th October 2006, 17:35
schweeeeettttt babe!!! sounds good!! :yes: sooo... whadda ya reckon about cloning him then hhmmmm...??? :innocent:
um, i dont know if the world is ready for a second one of him just yet.....
but there must be more where he came from.....

sorry dan, chill out and be patient.....

Disco Dan
29th October 2006, 17:44
sorry dan, chill out and be patient.....

....so.... ...."how you doin" :blip: hehehe

:violin:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 17:45
Balls of steel mate!! :rockon:

Balls of steel??? Was there something else that slipped into that mould that you're not teling us about then?????

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 17:54

AAAhhh... yes, Tis sometimes a hard lesson to learn... the 'bad boys' have a certain 'appeal' to our maternal taming instincts... unfortunately.. :doh: I have come to realise that the 'nice guy'.. although they can "appear" 'boring' :shutup: actually can provide the stable mature committed kind of relationship we she devils crave for!! I have also come to learn that it takes till about mid 30's ish to come to this realisation.. :confused:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 18:00
Balls of steel??? Was there something else that slipped into that mould that you're not teling us about then?????

Uuummmm... well.... :Oops: I am rather convinced I got more than the 'usual' quota of testosterone... Gimme a chainsaw or another opportunity to race the Fireblade round Ruapuna.. ova.. farkin baking.. :sick: or knitting.. :bash: ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! :Punk:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 18:05
um, i dont know if the world is ready for a second one of him just yet..... but there must be more where he came from.....

ah well.. worth asking aye matey!! :msn-wink:

Disco Dan
29th October 2006, 18:08
AAAhhh... yes, Tis sometimes a hard lesson to learn... the 'bad boys' have a certain 'appeal' to our maternal taming instincts... unfortunately.. :doh: I have come to realise that the 'nice guy'.. although they can "appear" 'boring' :shutup: actually can provide the stable mature committed kind of relationship we she devils crave for!! I have also come to learn that it takes till about mid 30's ish to come to this realisation.. :confused:

hehe, well heres one "elegibal bachelour" :rockon:

well im off to enjoy single life some more ;)

..."Biker Angels" .... I'LL BE BACK!!!!! ;)

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 18:13
hehe, well heres one "elegibal bachelour" :rockon

gee... pity you live.. like.. ohh... 700KS.. PLUS a 3 hour stretch of water away then... :msn-wink:

oldrider
29th October 2006, 18:33
gee... pity you live.. like.. ohh... 700KS.. PLUS a 3 hour stretch of water away then... :msn-wink:

Well its not so far for you to come down to the Southern KBr's ride in at the shearers quarters at Otematata is it?

No 3hr stretch water to cross, just a lot of great bike riding to be had!

After all you guy's up there "are" Southerners aren't you?

Who knows, you might enjoy yourself and even meet some more "interesting" new people! :yes: Cheers John.

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 18:42
Geezzz John - don't invite them to that - I'll have to front up to a right bloody grilling:shit:
I'll just have to go and sit in a quiet corner and knit myself a face mask while my scones are baking in the oven.:bye:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 18:48
Uuummmm... well.... :Oops: I am rather convinced I got more than the 'usual' quota of testosterone... Gimme a chainsaw or another opportunity to race the Fireblade round Ruapuna.. ova.. farkin baking.. :sick: or knitting.. :bash: ANYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! :Punk:

For a brief moment my heart lifted because I thought off road dirt bike riding was going to be on the list - but no - alas - she ain't quite got that southern woman touch. HOW can you have testosterone without the desire to throw a dirt bike around muddy trails, up impossible slopes, .............. sounds more like murky progesterone (or whatever the other one is) to me (this bottle of red thats chasing the steak is starting to effect the mind??)

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 18:57
For a brief moment my heart lifted because I thought off road dirt bike riding was going to be on the list - but no - alas - she ain't quite got that southern woman touch. HOW can you have testosterone without the desire to throw a dirt bike around muddy trails, up impossible slopes, .............. sounds more like murky progesterone (or whatever the other one is) to me (this bottle of red thats chasing the steak is starting to effect the mind??)

:gob: :doh: :Pokey: HOW ever could I be soooo forgetful as NOT to mention throwing a dirt bike around muddy trails & up impossible slopes???!!! but of COURSE those would definately be on the agenda!!! I obvioulsy need to be SPANKED for being so absent minded!!! ! :spanking: did you not see my comments on the trail ride thingee you lot are doing up to the Neslon rally ????? :dodge:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 19:03
I'll just have to go and sit in a quiet corner and knit myself a face mask while my scones are baking in the oven.:bye:

no worries matey.. you do that.. & I'll hack up the firewood to keep the homefires a burnin! :done:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 19:04
:gob: :doh: :Pokey: HOW ever could I be soooo forgetful as NOT to mention throwing a dirt bike around muddy trails & up impossible slopes???!!! but of COURSE those would definately be on the agenda!!! I obvioulsy need to be SPANKED for being so absent minded!!! ! :spanking: did you not see my comments on the trail ride thingee you lot are doing up to the Neslon rally ????? :dodge:

Firstly - I'm not one of THAT LOT - you probably mean the canterbury riders. I'm South Otago - you know, real Southern Man country!!!
Secondly, mmmm, this spanking business, I don't imagine for a second any bloke would have the remotest chance of spanking you without either springing it on you with complete surprise and having a prearranged escape route well worked out,or, 2 , with your consent in ,well,.................
Anyway, your southern mana has greatly lifted with your dirt biking revelations.
Bet you don't take on many gravel roads on that GSXF tho'??

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 19:09
no worries matey.. you do that.. & I'll hack up the firewood to keep the homefires a burnin! :done:

I feel a woodchopping/splitting race coming on - and baby you're going to lose

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 19:21
Firstly - I'm not one of THAT LOT - you probably mean the canterbury riders. I'm South Otago - you know, real Southern Man country!!!??

:doh: gee.. sorry.. hang on.. I'll go spank MYSELF for getting it f@#%d up!!!

Secondly, mmmm, this spanking business, I don't imagine for a second any bloke would have the remotest chance of spanking you without either springing it on you with complete surprise and having a prearranged escape route well worked out,or, 2 , with your consent in ,well,.................??

:killingme :killingme :killingme

Anyway, your southern mana has greatly lifted with your dirt biking revelations.

:2thumbsup :woohoo:

Bet you don't take on many gravel roads on that GSXF tho'??

aaaahhhh.... no! :oi-grr: would love to have a selection of toys in the shed.. one for each purpose! :Punk:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 19:23

KISS MY :shake:

:finger:

oldrider
29th October 2006, 19:25

Shit a brick, :shit: I'm out of here, you are on your own Bruce but I am sure you are up to it and you don't need your grandad tagging along!

MyGSFX You are tangling with a "Southern Man" Are you up to it??? :niceone: Good luck. Cheers John.

dangerous
29th October 2006, 19:29
grow some fucking balls you lot... come on just spit it out... say it straight up, and that goes for you Gen... "who wants a fuck"

As far as the orgional topic goes gen that will teach ya for flipping the bird once too often, Rashie awesome gaouges you left in the new seal at Greymouth, beats riding through a dear fence, and BBabe... we will soon have to rename you the bionic babe... weres me bloody whisky. ;)

What are you looking at Scummy

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 19:30
[QUOTE=MyGSXF;804873]:doh: gee.. sorry.. hang on.. I'll go spank MYSELF for getting it f@#%d up!!!

Yes I should bloody well hope so (pssst Scumdog is watching so make it a good spanking so he knows you've been well punished - us southern men stick together you know) - and no bloody cheating by putting newspapers down the insides of your pants either.
To all the guys watching this thread = should we require photographic evidence??????????

scumdog
29th October 2006, 19:33

That's why Cb fell for me; stable, committed and not a nasty bone in my body (aka boring I suppose).

I'm also sensible, sober and sane with style as Rashika, Dangerous and other assorted Canterbury riff-raff will attest.

Oh, and commiseration to the above accident-prone ladies!!!

But don't do tact or subtle (apparently!) so I ain't perfect.

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 19:35
grow some fucking balls you lot... come on just spit it out... say it straight up, and that goes for you Gen... "who wants a fuck"

geez dangerous.. that's a bit low! :dodge: can mature adults not have some fun without it being taken in a derogatory manor!! maybe you've just got a grubby mind!!! :Punk:

anyway.. ya spelt me name wrong! :bleh:

scumdog
29th October 2006, 19:38

What are you looking at Scummy

Now THAT is my kind of tact and subtle, ya musta learnt something fro me Dangerous:rockon:

And I'm looking at YOU, so just watch it ya ginga.:nya:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 19:42
KISS MY :shake:

:finger:

Otematata, 9th december, bring an axe:spanking:
Winner gets a :hug: and waited on hand and foot all night!!

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 19:46
geez dangerous.. that's a bit low! :dodge: can mature adults not have some fun without it being taken in a derogatory manor!! maybe you've just got a grubby mind!!! :Punk:

This time I absolutely agree with you - except for the bit about being mature - I don't know if I'll ever live that long:yes:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 19:48
That's why Cb fell for me; stable, committed and not a nasty bone in my body (aka boring I suppose).

I'm also sensible, sober and sane with style as Rashika, Dangerous and other assorted Canterbury riff-raff will attest..

greaser!!

Oh, and commiseration to the above accident-prone ladies!!!.

gee ta! :kick:

But don't do tact or subtle (apparently!) so I ain't perfect.

bugger..

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 19:50

:drool: 10 digits

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 19:52

As far as the orgional topic goes gen that will teach ya for flipping the bird once too often, Rashie awesome gaouges you left in the new seal at Greymouth, beats riding through a dear fence, and BBabe... we will soon have to rename you the bionic babe... weres me bloody whisky. ;)

you're just bias coz you're shaggin her!!! go take ya chill pill! :nya:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 19:55
Otematata, 9th december!!

which is the thread for this one???

I'm too bloody busy replying to the incessant dribble to go looking for it!!! :dodge:

dangerous
29th October 2006, 19:56

Ahh bloody hell Jen sorry blame Jim... black label Jim that is :bye:
Now tell me what kind of sad low life shit head would make a move on a KBer, shack up with her and.... ahh beter stop there

WTF are you looking at Scumdog, blue so aint your colour :Punk:

Fuck off mate I sooner curl up in the corner of the hay barn witrh a drunk hedge hog on heat...

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 19:57
:drool: 10 digits

Not sure I know what the 10 digit drool means - I hope you don't expect to be the RECIPIENT of a nights worth of waiter services ??????

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:02
Ahh bloody hell Jen sorry blame Jim... black label Jim that is :bye:

I'll forgive ya Dangerous.. but only coz I know you're a ginga.. & you can't help that...

Now tell me what kind of sad low life shit head would make a move on a KBer, shack up with her and.... ahh beter stop there...

:shutup:

I sooner curl up in the corner of the hay barn witrh a drunk hedge hog on heat...

that sounds a bit more like what Rashika is gunna be doin tonight aye... :done:

dangerous
29th October 2006, 20:02
mygsxb girl you beter be comming to our south is KB rally, ya gona love the weirdos from down south :dodge:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 20:03
Fuck off mate I sooner curl up in the corner of the hay barn witrh a drunk hedge hog on heat...[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the feeling is mutual and that if we're in a wood chopping/splitting race we'd find something quite different as a prize - and don't be so fucken hard on hedgehogs
(PS I'll give my man another call in a mo to finally confirm those shearers quarters)

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:04
Not sure I know what the 10 digit drool means - I hope you don't expect to be the RECIPIENT of a nights worth of waiter services ??????

weeeell... the 10 digits bit was coz it wouldn't let me use ONLY the drool emoticon... so I had to add somethin else..

& I don't 'expect' nothin BABY... I KNOW!!!!!! :Punk:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:07
[QUOTE=dangerous;804937 ya gona love the weirdos from down south :dodge:[/QUOTE]

wot....??? like YOU ya mean.....??????????? :whistle:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 20:08

I'm too bloody busy replying to the incessant dribble to go looking for it!!! :dodge:

There's 2 threads, this one and I don't know how to put them both on one reply so I'll do another for the other one.http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=37622

dangerous
29th October 2006, 20:08
that sounds a bit more like what Rashika is gunna be doin tonight aye... :done:

LMFAO... you fucking checky bitch ;) i wouldnt even let SD get away with that sorta shit... ohhh bout too cark out beter get to bed l8r u lot a pesents. :Punk:

scumdog
29th October 2006, 20:09
mygsxb girl you beter be comming to our south is KB rally, ya gona love the weirdos from down south :dodge:

Comin' from a ginga who rides a bike with the engine 90 degrees to the PROPER way for an engine that's rich talk, are you drunk (again) or something D.?:innocent:
And Mygsx, we're a shitload better mannered and polite down here, real Southern gentlemen every one of us.:yes: :msn-wink:

Jantar
29th October 2006, 20:09
Otematata, 9th december, bring an axe:spanking:
Is this a private contest, or can anyone enter? Stromfrau will beat both of you. :innocent:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 20:12

here's the other link
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=32446

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:12
LMFAO... you fucking checky bitch ;)

I knnooooooooowwwwwwww......... :innocent:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:14
And Mygsx, we're a shitload better mannered and polite down here, real Southern gentlemen every one of us.:yes: :msn-wink:

are you greasing again SD....????? :dodge:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 20:17
Is this a private contest, or can anyone enter? Stromfrau will beat both of you. :innocent:

This weekend is starting to sound far too competitive, lots of fun but competitive - now Jantar are you telling me that a man of your stature would be beaten by the aforementioned Strromfrau (those are bloody big words after this bottle of red!!)???????????
You know whats going to happen here = the Otematata locals are all going to wake up in the morning and look down with an unusually clear view of the lake - because a bunch of bloody competitive KB'rs have been cutting down F'ing trees all bloody night!!!!

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:18

no.. sorry.. private contest! :nya:

& I will be the ultimate winner!! :first:

aye Ruralman :motu:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 20:19

That man is not greasing - he's just telling it like it is. Its a well known fact the men get worse as you head further North!!!!!!!

Jantar
29th October 2006, 20:20
- now Jantar are you telling me that a man of your stature would be beaten by the aforementioned Strromfrau (those are bloody big words after this bottle of red!!)???????????
You know whats going to happen here = the Otematata locals are all going to wake up in the morning and look down with an unusually clear view of the lake - because a bunch of bloody competitive KB'rs have been cutting down F'ing trees all bloody night!!!!
She's been practicing with the axe all winter. I just stick to the chainsaw. :yes:

scumdog
29th October 2006, 20:20

Just stating a fact ma'am, just stating a fact!:innocent: :shifty:

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 20:22
no.. sorry.. private contest! :nya:

& I will be the ultimate winner!! :first:

aye Ruralman :motu:

Thats a relief I'll be able to drop the training schedule, put my old artificial leg back on, put my gammy arm back in its sling behind my back and stop training my guidedog to provide directions to the log
--- AND STILL get waited on hand and foot all night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:22
Its a well known fact the men get worse as you head further North!!!!!!!

why's that then...??? does all the Speights you lot down there drink, retard ya testosterone level or something...??? :shutup:

Edbear
29th October 2006, 20:23
in a derogatory manor!!

Mmmm! An interesting play on words....

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 20:26
why's that then...??? does all the Speights you lot down there drink, retard ya testosterone level or something...??? :shutup:

:dodge: :shutup: :shutup: My my my , how can I respond to that one - the only way you could make a statement like that is because you have never.........
No thats enough down that line - Southern men have nothing to be shy about, we just don't make the big noise and we use the well known southern code to life - under promise and OVER deliver!!!!

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:27

MA'AM.... bloody hell....!!! :shit: WHO you callin MA'AM dude....??????!!!????

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:31

oh.. I know now.. that's coz ya gotta talk nice to the sheep, in order to get them to stand still aye!!!!! :dodge:

scumdog
29th October 2006, 20:32
MA'AM.... bloody hell....!!! :shit: WHO you callin MA'AM dude....??????!!!????

Well, being a polite Southern gentleman I thought 'missy' would have been a tad impertinent!

But I was still just stating a well known fact - as you'll find out.

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:34
we use the well known southern code to life - under promise and OVER deliver!!!!

:shit: goodness......

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 20:36
oh.. I know now.. that's coz ya gotta talk nice to the sheep, in order to get them to stand still aye!!!!! :dodge:

I have been getting a few funny coloured lambs this year - I wonder ....... nooo they were Auckland bikers out in that paddock, and they don't have any manners!!

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:36

Anyway.. I've heard stories about you!! :yes: I bet you say that to aaaaallll ya victims! :shutup:

scumdog
29th October 2006, 20:40
Anyway.. I've heard stories about you!! :yes: I bet you say that to aaaaallll ya victims! :shutup:

Why, that is SO unfair!:gob:
None of them have ever thought of themselves as 'victims', and a little less free with the word 'aaaalllll', you make me sound so cheap.

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:48
Mmmm! An interesting play on words....

Are you trying to be technical Edbear...??? it's too late on a Sunday evening for that.. this is piss taking time only!!! :rockon:

MyGSXF
29th October 2006, 20:53
Why, that is SO unfair!:gob:
None of them have ever thought of themselves as 'victims', and a little less free with the word 'aaaalllll', you make me sound so cheap.

yikes.. don't get ya frilly pink knickers in a twist there SD... ya might do some damage... :sick:

scumdog
29th October 2006, 20:57
yikes.. don't get ya frilly pink knickers in a twist there SD... ya might do some damage... :sick:

Hey, I might wear pink frilly knickers but they are not mine, o.k.?
(and at least I'm wearing some:nya: )

Ruralman
29th October 2006, 21:01
hey there desmoduo - i see you're watching there but you're being a bit quiet.
hit that reply button.

Edbear
29th October 2006, 21:03
this is piss taking time only!!! :rockon:

Perzackly!!!

dangerous
30th October 2006, 05:21
Bloody hell you lot, kinda glad I got drunk and fell over last night...

scumdog
30th October 2006, 05:37

Goodmorning.
How's the head??

Jantar
30th October 2006, 05:43
You lucky bugger. Some of us have been awake all night, without getting drunk.

Rashika
30th October 2006, 06:25
You lucky bugger. Some of us have been awake all night, without getting drunk.

it doesn't take much to get him drunk, a couple of skol beers and he is anyones ;)

geez you lot been busy, you really should know better than leading all these blokes on, MyGSXF :laugh:
I know its easy but you need to learn some restraint...its like shooting fish in a barrel...toooooo easy!!

lukelin250
30th October 2006, 08:10
waa waa wee waa your ruining my fragile little mind :rockon:

MyGSXF
30th October 2006, 10:45
you really should know better than leading all these blokes on, MyGSXF :laugh: I know its easy but you need to learn some restraint...its like shooting fish in a barrel...toooooo easy!!

yeah.. I know mate.. like lambs to the slaughter... ;) but it's sooooo much fun... :shutup:

adiddy
30th October 2006, 13:20
hahahha funny shit
you should tone ti down you are ruining my young mind :innocent:

Ruralman
30th October 2006, 13:36
geez you lot been busy, you really should know better than leading all these blokes on, MyGSXF :laugh:
I know its easy but you need to learn some restraint...its like shooting fish in a barrel...toooooo easy!![/QUOTE]

Now bloody look here - whose leading who on????!!!! - I can assure you these fish are quite capable of looking after themselves!!!:done: Been good fun tho!

Nutter34
30th October 2006, 13:58
That's why this fish slipped the barrell and found a pond to chill in and be amused by this carry-on....

Paul in NZ
30th October 2006, 14:10

Thats what you are doing wrong - stop looking for the Myths and start looking for the Mythters.... Unless you batt for the other team so to speak...

LilSel
30th October 2006, 14:28
Unless you batt for the other team so to speak...

my number is..... 021.... lol :shutup: :dodge:

KATWYN
30th October 2006, 15:18
Cool.

Well the title of this thread got a few visitors......

At a glance on average between veiws and comments on regular threads its usually around
1-10%. I see this threads veiws versus comments exceeded that!

Ruralman
30th October 2006, 15:33
waa waa wee waa your ruining my fragile little mind :rockon:

hahahha funny shit
you should tone ti down you are ruining my young mind :innocent:

Whats all this - is school out or something??? If this carry on is too much for you you obviously haven't spent enough time on your computer!!!!!!

Cool.

At a glance on average between veiws and comments on regular threads its usually around

Glad to see there's been some entertainment value - and to think it all started with a couple of dumb blonde moments falling off bikes eh!!!!!!

The Stranger
30th October 2006, 15:36
A title like that and not a post from Dover.
He must be asleep today.

Joni
30th October 2006, 15:38
Katwyn - It can be interpreted in 2 ways...

either

on a good day - clever thinking in naming a thread :sunny:

or

on a bad day - Gross misrepresentation :shit:

Depending on who you ask of course... :innocent:

ManDownUnder
30th October 2006, 15:39
He must be asleep today.

He just can't type with his hands busy......:tugger:

Maha
30th October 2006, 15:54
Cool.

It was becoming a big YAWN fest last night, i was almost going to ask Scummy and MyGSXF '' have they not heard of Java chat''....:mellow:

scumdog
30th October 2006, 16:01
It was becoming a big YAWN fest last night, i was almost going to ask Scummy and MyGSXF '' have they not heard of Java chat''....:mellow:

Thought you might pick up a few smooth lines if I posted on this forum instead of Java chat, could improve your chances you know....

Maha
30th October 2006, 16:06
Taken 116 post to get a laugh out of me....well done Scumdog.....:killingme
fuck thats funny mate.....where was that humour last night.....:zzzz:

aff-man
30th October 2006, 16:49
He must be asleep today.

well after saturday night I wouldn't be surprised.

Hope you get well soon ladies the pain killers seem to be working quite well :Punk: :dodge:

MyGSXF
30th October 2006, 16:49
I can assure you these fish are quite capable of looking after themselves!!!:done: Been good fun tho!

All fish are good for, is swimming round.. & round.. & round.... & round... :nya:

Disco Dan
30th October 2006, 16:54
an "ONLINE" girly threesome? hows that work then??

wheres the video feeds ladies!!! :Punk: :Punk: :Punk: :Punk:

*reaches for other end of the stick*

SDU
30th October 2006, 19:14
Thats what you are doing wrong - stop looking for the Myths and start looking for the Mythters.... Unless you batt for the other team so to speak...

No need I have me a Legend:love:

Animal
30th October 2006, 19:41
Bugger! This thread title constitutes misleading advertising! Glad you're all still well enough to brag about the experience! :)

scumdog
30th October 2006, 19:52
Bugger! This thread title constitutes misleading advertising! Glad you're all still well enough to brag about the experience! :)

"the experience?" 'the experience?' - it ain't happened yet - wait until it HAS!
Oh yeah baby!!:yes: :rockon:

adiddy
31st October 2006, 11:15
hahaha , all good - wish i was in chch tonite :done:

Paul in NZ
31st October 2006, 12:20
No need I have me a Legend:love:

Yeah - those MkIII's are a pretty good bike - not 'quite' a roundfin but.... ;-)

MyGSXF
7th November 2006, 22:03
Anyone out there heard how the BB component of this 3 sum is doin???? :spudwhat:

buellbabe
10th November 2006, 09:25
I'm back and I'm bad...
12 days after my surgery I am back in at work for 20 hrs a week...
But I have 2 screws in my ankle and a fibreglass cast so no riding or driving till early December when the cast comes off and then there will be more re-hab...
Just in case some of you hadn't read the intro properly... I was walking across a paddock in the middle of nowhere when the 'ditch incident' occurred... bike was NOT involved!
The ambo and hospital staff found it hard to believe that I had left it 3 days before seeking a medical opinion! Honestly I just thought it was a really bad sprain! I must have a high pain tolerance... LOL!

Toaster
10th November 2006, 10:00
Ouch!
Wishing you all a fast recovery.

...How are the bikes??

buellbabe
10th November 2006, 10:25
Actually Rashika was the only one actually ON a bike when incident ocurred!
:scooter: :innocent:

MyGSXF
10th November 2006, 10:59
hey hey.. Buellbabe.. you're back.. most excellent!!!! hope you are mending well!! I've still got my fingers splinted up.. & it's not feeling too good. might be time to go get it checked me thinks.. :confused: it seems like even though Rashika WAS the only one to actually be ON a bike at the time of her woopsie... that she got off the lightest with her war wounds.. :shutup: LOL..

Jen :rockon:

buellbabe
10th November 2006, 11:11
LOL! ain't it ironic?

gijoe1313
10th November 2006, 11:24
Oof, well at least you girls all got a sense of humour about it! Nice to know you're all on the mend and itching to get back into the saddle! :yes:

MyGSXF
10th November 2006, 11:28
LOL! ain't it ironic?

I reckon... don't she know that motorbikes are dangerous...???!!!! :killingme :killingme

MyGSXF
10th November 2006, 11:35
Oof, well at least you girls all got a sense of humour about it! Nice to know you're all on the mend and itching to get back into the saddle! :yes:

Hey mate.. us girlie bikerbabes are a tough breed ya know!! :stoogie: :innocent:

buellbabe
6th December 2006, 12:51
Latest Update: Got my cast off yesterday and am experiencing the freedom of only 1 crutch! Yippee!
Not supposed to be driving but have already been out and about in the car.
And this weekend will be on the bike... must figure out a way to carry the crutch... LOL!

frogfeaturesFZR
6th December 2006, 13:12
YOU GO GIRL...... :rockon:

Ruralman
6th December 2006, 21:48
Latest Update: Got my cast off yesterday and am experiencing the freedom of only 1 crutch! Yippee!
And this weekend will be on the bike... must figure out a way to carry the crutch... LOL!

The freedom of only one crutch????? - is there something women have been hiding from me for years that you could share with me now?????:innocent:

MyGSXF
6th December 2006, 21:59

Hey babe... sweet to hear!!! :Punk: If you manage to figure out a crutch carrier.. you could always multi task it, & if any road hogs get in ya way.. shove the bloody thing through their back wheel!!! :Pokey:

My latest update... finger still firmly encased in it's splint... I'm now the MASTER at clutchless shifting!!!!! :yes: even managed to replace my escaping chain after it got left on the road somewhere near Cromwell today.... :shutup: somehow I don't think that the 6 week deadline for wearing the bloody thing is going to be up this weekend.... ferk! ah well.. who need a clutch anyway! Enjoy your ride!!! I've clocked up 1,500 ks in the past few days.. & have another 1,000 still to go in the next few days!!! stay upright & mind those paddocks!!!! :shutup:

Jen:rockon:

buellbabe
7th December 2006, 07:17
Yikes! When the splint comes off your finger it will be SOOOO stiff you will probably wish the splint was still on, especially as you seem to be able to ride just fine as is LOL!
My ankle has side to side movement but the up and down ain't so good, quite freaky really, on day 1 I was willing my foot to move and nothing was happening! :gob:
Day 3 and things have already vastly improved, looking forward to riding again :woohoo:

MyGSXF
7th December 2006, 12:59
Yikes! When the splint comes off your finger it will be SOOOO stiff you will probably wish the splint was still on, especially as you seem to be able to ride just fine as is LOL!
My ankle has side to side movement but the up and down ain't so good, quite freaky really, on day 1 I was willing my foot to move and nothing was happening! :gob:
Day 3 and things have already vastly improved, looking forward to riding again :woohoo:

Nothing much slows me down from getting on my bike mate!! not even a broken finger.. lol.. :Punk:

Great to hear your foot is well on the mend.. :niceone: every day will bring a little more relief. hopefully! & in time for loads of summer riding!! :yes:

Am looking forward to the great KB Otematata xmas doo this weekend!! I'm sure it shall be a VERY amusing weekend!!! :shutup:

Take it easy biker angel!

Jen:rockon:

buellbabe
7th December 2006, 13:26
Take it sleazy!

Rashika
11th December 2006, 13:22
shit, now that REALLY pisses me off!
I start a thread and for some unknown reason I didn't get any messages about posts on it...bloody typical...

Glad to hear the cast is off BB! Ya better start getting that bike warmed up cos we have only got 8 weeks till the BIG week of the HOG rally chickie!

Damn cant wait!

Pretty much all healed with me.. I think I musta broken a bone or some bloody thing around my knuckle cos its still swollen a little and sore at times, but aint stopping me from doing anything ;)
Saw MyGXSF this morning, hooning off again, with her wee finger splint, I just dunno how she does it I tell ya, thats one KEEN woman! :Punk:

LilSel
11th December 2006, 13:25
Ahhh,.... Pulled in again by the title!!! :dodge:

... glad to hear your all recovering n healing up :)

buellbabe
11th December 2006, 13:31
Glad to hear the cast is off BB! Ya better start getting that bike warmed up cos we have only got 8 weeks till the BIG week of the HOG rally chickie!

Maaaate! Done deal, rode it on saturday... crutch strapped to back!

Rashika
11th December 2006, 13:36
Maaaate! Done deal, rode it on saturday... crutch strapped to back!

DAMN good! Now put it back in the shed till feb, we dont want to have any wee problems before then do we?? Hmmmmmm

On second thoughts maybe we should just lock you in the house and take away all the alcohol instead, it seems to be a problem with walking that you have my girl :dodge: (PT!)

Oh yeah and I got 2 bottles of Jose on the way back from the big M... 1/3 of one gone already sorry to say, I'll try to save some for feb ;)

buellbabe
11th December 2006, 13:51
DAMN good! Now put it back in the shed till feb, we dont want to have any wee problems before then do we?? Hmmmmmm

get real!

On second thoughts maybe we should just lock you in the house and take away all the alcohol instead, it seems to be a problem with walking that you have my girl :dodge: (PT!)

BI-atch!

Oh yeah and I got 2 bottles of Jose on the way back from the big M... 1/3 of one gone already sorry to say, I'll try to save some for feb ;)

yeah right...lol

Rashika
11th December 2006, 14:04
I tell ya what, Scumdog has this Tequila that would blow ya brains out... It has jalopeno in it, damn good!
I'm still trying to get him to make it to the HOG rally, but its hard work... these southern boys are blimmin hard to prod into action I tell ya!

buellbabe
11th December 2006, 14:12
Well he better decide soon... yikes i didn't realise it was only 8 weeks away! Hope my ankle is properly healed by then. You would have laughed to see me on the dancefloor at my Company Xmas Do (Saturday night)... boogeying away still on 1 crutch!
It was fun at the time but i sure was in pain the next day and its still swollen today!

Rashika
11th December 2006, 14:21
Well he better decide soon... yikes i didn't realise it was only 8 weeks away! Hope my ankle is properly healed by then. You would have laughed to see me on the dancefloor at my Company Xmas Do (Saturday night)... boogeying away still on 1 crutch!
It was fun at the time but i sure was in pain the next day and its still swollen today!

ah girl... I feel for ya, I really do, just glad I didn't do anything major like you.

Take care girl... bet those dogs are howling for a walk by now! :yes:

MyGSXF
17th December 2006, 18:33
Saw MyGXSF this morning, hooning off again, with her wee finger splint, I just dunno how she does it I tell ya, thats one KEEN woman! :Punk:

Tis 7 ferkin weeks now mate.. & still bloody counting!! :gob: BTW.. WTF is this 'clutch' thingee people keep talking about..??? :shutup:

PS: Bloody excellent to catch up wiv ya properly too G, over our ferkin WICKED wknd trip!! :Punk:

J :rockon:

gee this thread gets a lot of hits.... wonder why ever that is.... :rolleyes: