PDA

View Full Version : LED Indicators

Babelfish
30th October 2006, 08:06
Hi,

Has anyone sourced aftermarket LED indicators in New Zealand. I've found them on t'internet but you cant beat a bit of feely touchy with these things.

B

far queue
30th October 2006, 17:42
I got mine from Pitlane down here. I would guess give Cycletreads a go up there.

Babelfish
30th October 2006, 21:12
Couldnt find anything obvious in NZ so odered them from AMC in Oz. Went for bulb jobbies this time round, until I'm ready to shell out for both front and back sets of LED lights. Around $70-$80 AUD per pair, plus around $20 AUD for the low wattage LED....now just to hide some funds from the finance department.:bash:

Gremlin
31st October 2006, 14:38
Jaison (also www.motostyle.co.nz) has a limited range (everybody keeps buying everything)... alternatively, you can see what you want, and get him to order it in, advantage being he has a warranty, and is easier to return to, than overseas.

Shop is near Mt Eden m/c

skidMark
31st October 2006, 15:02
ummmmm any bike shop....botany honda , mt eden...cycletread...they have different ones oxford etc...which are all approved and ask to see thier oxford catalogue too and youll c the range

Babelfish
31st October 2006, 16:09
Great, thanks guys. Being a lazy twat (and on the other hand, the type that works stupid hours) I like to order online...but nobody seems to sort that side of things in NZ yet...could be an openning?

That said, looks like motostyle may be getting there?

Gremlin
31st October 2006, 16:28
sportsbikesnz or something like is also on KB...

too varied a market, with small numbers.... just makes us buyers use the people we know ;)

thehollowmen
31st October 2006, 19:24
Got mine from pit lane too.

Just be aware that they will need to be loaded / modded to run slower.

Babelfish
31st October 2006, 21:47
Yeah, most places that sell the lights sell the relay needed to stop the lights going spastic.

Biff
1st November 2006, 22:28
or build your own. do a search on here if you're after a circuit diagram. peasy. it was posted by a guy called 'flying dutchman' on here some moons ago if memory serves me correct