PDA

View Full Version : RE today

Firefight
7th July 2004, 10:46
yep fogs lifting :sunny: again, about to leave the house to meet with Andrew, hope to pop down to Hamilton to meet with Quazzie and Cajin then on to Rags for a late lunch, bye all ..... :bye:

F/F :wacko:

Quasievil
7th July 2004, 10:49
I was about to go into the garage and get me leathers on FF ,what time you coming ?
Fzerozero is coming as well he will be here shortly :scooter:

Cajun
7th July 2004, 14:29
lazy bugga ff didn't even show

Motoracer
7th July 2004, 14:34
lazy bugga ff didn't even show

Hmmm... One thing he ain't is lazy. I wonder what happened... I better give him a call to see if everything is ok.

Cajun
7th July 2004, 14:39
nah he txt quasi and told him to leave with out him, must got tied up somewhere.

Went to look at a rear hugger and front screen for my bike the 1000 hugger is miles off )c:< and visual plastics didn't have any more screens for the k4 600 doh

Quasievil
7th July 2004, 15:00
Well that was a SHIT ride lol got to Raglan and the heavens opened up pissed down.
HAd a feed and came back .
Me And Fzero went following him is like following TS, whats with these 150cc bikes, shit they can go around corners quick.
Good ride worth takin the day off for "i Suppose"
Cajun speed up my puter while here so its got 3 times the RAM and it is heaps faster,doesnt make me type quicker though !!

FzerozeroT
7th July 2004, 15:39
now i know why chamois are so good, my leathers soaked up about 5 litres of H2O.

good ride out, shame about the ride home

Cajun
7th July 2004, 15:47
yeah weather was crap for me too rained on a bit and stuff, until i got to top of kamais and the bay of plenty blue sky and beautiful,

Firefight
7th July 2004, 16:31
sorry Quazzie and Cajin, my fault last minute change of plan, hope you were not stuffed around too much, we did ride, and like you we also got wet,
We went the 22, Glen Murray, back way to Huntly, completed some business in Huntly, started to ride out to Rotowaro, saw the shit rain coming, and sneaked back up # 1, again sorry if I fucked up your day.

Firefight :bash:

Cajun
7th July 2004, 16:36
Don't worry about it F/F just teasing ya.

Life happens its no matter, Quasi and FzerozeroT got in a ride, and i road ot hammy hole and back its all good