PDA

View Full Version : 6th sep-11 sep

Cajun
7th July 2004, 16:13
Okay you wellywooders i am gonna be in your town for a week, you guys having any planned for around this time, all depends on what the weather looks like to weather i ride down or take the silver bird down.

jimbo600
7th July 2004, 20:53
Okay you wellywooders i am gonna be in your town for a week, you guys having any planned for around this time, all depends on what the weather looks like to weather i ride down or take the silver bird down.

I'll be around mate. Might be a good time to organise a welly KB curry night. Plus the usual Thursday night hero trash talk we get up to.

See you then

LB
8th July 2004, 05:23
A Welly KB curry night - yes please, I'll be into that.

Perhaps the Thursday night (9th) before you guys do the ROQM thing?

Maharajas in Petone does great curries. Or Deano, what about that Red Chilli place in the Maungaraki shops - what's that like?

Tulsi in town does great curries also. There's also a Little India (or is it Mr India?) opp the L/Hutt hospital (used to be poncy Timothys back in the 80's)

James Deuce
8th July 2004, 07:03
A curry night sounds like a great idea!!

Red Chili is crap (I live in Maungaraki too you know! Humpf). Little India in the Hutt is the best Curry House in Wellington according to my Indian neighbours who have done every curry restaurant in the Wellington Region over.

Then we could do the ROQM/Pool thing after.

Firefight
8th July 2004, 07:11

Hey Cajun, I think a couple of us north Waikato types would join you on a road trip to welly, provided it was via Naiper Dannyverg etc etc... keep us posted.

F/F :crazy:

Cajun
8th July 2004, 07:35
Shrug F/F it all depends on what the weather forcast looks like, other wise work will be paying to fly me down and back.

Cheers wellywood crew that sounds awsome i keep ya posted

I be staying in middle of city i do believe, that is were my oracle dba course is held

Quasievil
8th July 2004, 07:41
Hey Cajun, I think a couple of us north Waikato types would join you on a road trip to welly, provided it was via Naiper Dannyverg etc etc... keep us posted.

F/F :crazy:

I am definately into this trip as well, look forward to it

Cajun
8th July 2004, 07:50
Sweet, i might have to post my backpack of clothes down save carrying 25+kgs on back again

White trash
8th July 2004, 08:14
About time some of you northerners made the journey.

There will be much drinking/bullshitting to be had by all :first:

Cajun
8th July 2004, 08:19
hahahah yeah WT i am there to do a boring course tho as well dc:< thats weekdays but week nights is time for fun

jimbo600
8th July 2004, 12:29
A Welly KB curry night - yes please, I'll be into that.

Perhaps the Thursday night (9th) before you guys do the ROQM thing?

Maharajas in Petone does great curries. Or Deano, what about that Red Chilli place in the Maungaraki shops - what's that like?

Tulsi in town does great curries also. There's also a Little India (or is it Mr India?) opp the L/Hutt hospital (used to be poncy Timothys back in the 80's)

OK lets go for the 9th at Little India in the Hutt. I'll post a new thread on the meetings forum and try to nut down numbers for a booking.

Check out the brain on Jimbo eh?

Cajun
8th July 2004, 12:38
Sweet Jimbo

White trash
8th July 2004, 12:47
I'll post a new thread on the meetings forum and try to nut down numbers for a booking.

Well? :spudwhat:

Where the fuck is it, homo?

jimbo600
8th July 2004, 14:36
Well? :spudwhat:

Where the fuck is it, homo?

Oh fuck up. Some of us gotta work you know.