PDA

View Full Version : Chicks Dig Scars II DVD "Spontaneous Destruction"

larriken
1st November 2006, 21:17
Hey all! Myself and Dan from Aus have been working hardout on our next DVD "Chicks Dig Scars II, Spontaneous Destruction" for a wee while now. Should be all finished and ready to go by Febish next year. Number two will feature some wicked Kiwi action as well as the top Aussie stunt riders. Just to give you a little taste I put together a quick trailer featuring a little of what you can expect from NZ! A full DVD trailer won't be to far away. Promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4mOTMkmgQ

I will finish up filming by December guys, so if you have anything you want to submit.................get it to me before Xmas! It'll rock, so go hard and get some video if you are interested in submitting! Email me on larriken@slingshot.co.nz or at andy@larriken.com

Cheers

Andy
Bent Rim Productions
www.larriken.com

Harry33
1st November 2006, 21:23
Looks very cool :) Are your dvd's mutizone? Can they be played in Canada (zone 1).

texmo
1st November 2006, 23:10
Hey larriken you gonna go to the KB track day to do filiming or is someone gonna do some for you at all?

avgas
2nd November 2006, 05:07
Sounds good bro. Got any footage of that camo'd Speed triple?

larriken
2nd November 2006, 05:31
Hey larriken you gonna go to the KB track day to do filiming or is someone gonna do some for you at all?

Yeah mate, I will be there. Taking the family so I won't be there for too long though.

larriken
2nd November 2006, 05:33
Looks very cool :) Are your dvd's mutizone? Can they be played in Canada (zone 1).

Yes they are pal multizone, but I think Canada is NTSC though. I'll check for you.

larriken
2nd November 2006, 05:33
Sounds good bro. Got any footage of that camo'd Speed triple?

No, unfortunately he wasn't into being in the DVD.

ZeroIndex
2nd November 2006, 06:39
awesome trailer.. when's it coming out?

Matt Bleck
2nd November 2006, 08:05
Awesome work Andy!!!

Look's like I might catch up with ya at Taupo on Sunday, see ya there.

White trash
4th November 2006, 11:19
No, unfortunately he wasn't into being in the DVD.
I heard he didn't have the nuts for it............

larriken
6th November 2006, 19:50
Ok guys.............here is the trailer for CDS II from the Aussie side of things. Full trailer for the whole vid coming soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNfkP2u-Ng

avgas
19th November 2006, 21:26
I heard he didn't have the nuts for it............
I thought it was too shiny

Lias
7th December 2006, 15:29
Trailers look great.. I might have to buy the 1st one when I have some dinero