PDA

View Full Version : Pre-89 Class

flipper
8th July 2004, 18:45
Hi, where can I find the regs for this class?

Is it an official class yet (Can't find it on MNZ website)?

Thankyou

FROSTY
8th July 2004, 18:49
I dont think it is -But I really hope it takes off. Contact the postie guys they are running it as a sub class within post classics.
I think the rules are basicly same as posties so you cant fit modern susspension etc. I think the hope is that there will be 2 classes Junior -up to 600cc 4 stroke and 250 2 stroke and senior being open cc
For strictly selfish reasons Id like to see it happen.
a lot of bloody good ex race bikes could be put back on the track

LB
9th July 2004, 05:32
If you send me a pm with your phone number I'll put you in touch with a couple of mates of mine who currently race pre-89.

SPman
12th July 2004, 21:26
a lot of bloody good ex race bikes could be put back on the track Waddaya mean EX!. Most of F3 would probably qualify :laugh:

White trash
19th July 2004, 17:07
Wahoo! Big ups to Lynda, I have the rules.

Maximum respectahh to OldR, I have the machine!

Look out folks, lil' ol' White Trash's going racing :banana:

Two Smoker
19th July 2004, 17:10
Ah shit...... Just what we need.... a White Trash that is getting faster :wacko:

Whats the bike WT :niceone: ?????

Oh by the way WWWOOOHHHHOOO IM A FORUM WHORE NOW hehehe

White trash
19th July 2004, 17:13
Ah shit...... Just what we need.... a White Trash that is getting faster :wacko:

Whats the bike WT :niceone: ?????

Oh by the way WWWOOOHHHHOOO IM A FORUM WHORE NOW hehehe

Congrat's on the "X" fellow whore.

'86 Gixxer7, what else? You didn't expect me to ride a fucken Yamahahaha or something did ya?

Two Smoker
19th July 2004, 17:20

'86 Gixxer7, what else? You didn't expect me to ride a fucken Yamahahaha or something did ya?
LOL, nah i didnt, glad to see your not gixxerless too....

merv
19th July 2004, 19:01

I remember for a fleeting moment when WMCC was a Yamaha dealer - not quite pre-89 but not long after that so that vintage must be approaching.

FROSTY
5th August 2004, 22:49
Well Im getting all hot n bovvered now.
I've just had it confirmed both my zxr400 and my zxr750 qualify for pre89 racing. -anyone got some cheap rensports?
Comeon guys lets get out there. Think of all those old Very fast CBR600's that are lurking
If we can get enough entrys then it will definitely be split into two classes and run under the wing of the post classic register.

DrDee
26th January 2005, 13:16
I've got a '87 FZR1000 sitting in the shed that would love a good race....
:scooter:

GSVR
26th January 2006, 19:55
Wow its been over a year since the last post on here. Doesn't time fly.

If I owned a 1990 bike but the model started production before 1989 it would qualify for the class right?

diesel pig
28th May 2006, 23:58
Wow its been over a year since the last post on here. Doesn't time fly.

If I owned a 1990 bike but the model started production before 1989 it would qualify for the class right?

Thats how it works in the Pre 72 and Pre 82 Classes Garry H

roadracingoldfart
28th September 2006, 21:35
Sat 14th Oct is the final round of the Vic Club winter series and they have a pre 89 eligibility in the Post Classic Class. Look at the site www . vicclub @ actrix .co .nz and get a licence NOW.
Entries close the week before and you now have about 2 weeks to go.
Tell me who amoung you dosnt want to have a race on the brand new Taupo International Track with a back straight about 800 odd metres long. wahoooo.

Goblin
28th September 2006, 21:50
Sat 14th Oct is the final round of the Vic Club winter series
Tell me who amoung you dosnt want to have a race on the brand new Taupo International Track with a back straight about 800 odd metres long. wahoooo.
Hehehe...It's not so much the 800m straight, but all those lovely corners:love: that I'm looking foward to! WAAAHOOO!! Bring it on!:crazy:

Nice resurrection roadracingoldfart!:niceone:

Madmax
16th November 2006, 12:55
what about the old big bore strokers
:love: