PDA

View Full Version : Rider with nude pillion charged

Bob
8th July 2004, 23:55
Joseph Gronka, 34 of Bloomsburg, has been charged with disorderly conduct after he took a naked pillion, Lisa Drozdowski, past Music Fest on the back of a motorcycle.

Police stopped the motorcycle and Drozdowski, propped her feet up on Gronka, further exposing herself, arrest papers said.

Drozdowski was charged with open lewdness, indecent exposure, public drunkenness, aggravated assault, simple assault, possession of drug paraphernalia and tampering with evidence.

wari
9th July 2004, 00:24
He .. probably didnt even noticeshe was there eh ... :spudwhat:

or ... didint notice she was naked ... :spudbooge

curious george
9th July 2004, 08:30
Sorry, a story like this is too crazy to believe.
I need photographic evidence. Lots and lots of it. :killingme

Hitcher
9th July 2004, 08:55
This story has too many loose ends... Where did Lisa stash her drug kit if she was naked? What "evidence" did she/could she "tamper" with?

Bob
9th July 2004, 09:15
OK, just dug up a little more information:

'Drozdowski showed signs of intoxication and was taken into custody after being given her clothes, police said.

Once in a holding cell, she attempted to flush a pipe believed to be used for smoking crack or marijuana down a toilet, police said. Drozdowski also kicked an officer twice in the groin, police said.'

Not sure where her clothes were (stapped on the bike?), but sounds like everything was hidden in the clothes. Guessing the police were initially concerned about getting her covered up due to public decency laws to do a search of her pockets at the time?

Quasievil
9th July 2004, 09:21
This story has too many loose ends... Where did Lisa stash her drug kit if she was naked? What "evidence" did she/could she "tamper" with?

She put her clothes back on and thereby tampered with the evidence of her nakedness ?? :Police:

Paul in NZ
9th July 2004, 10:04
Man! I have this problem all the time... Pull up to the lights on the Guzzi and chicks start rippin' their damn clothes off and jumpin' on the back of the bike...

It's worse when the Triumph is running cos the silly beggers burn their thighs on the high pipes and it's a bastard to clean off once it hardens..

Sigh...

Paul N

Motorcycle love god

flipper
9th July 2004, 10:11
I need photographic evidence. Lots and lots of it. :killingme

Here ya go, but be careful what you wish for..

http://www.motorcyclesnz.co.nz/events/brassmonkey/satrallyneked2.jpg

6Chris6
9th July 2004, 10:17

AAArrrrggghhh! Dude thgats just plain nasty.
For once i agree with the blue hat brigade, arrest these miscreants quickly and throw away the key!
No-one needs to see that.

Big Dog
9th July 2004, 16:40
AAArrrrggghhh! Dude thgats just plain nasty.
For once i agree with the blue hat brigade, arrest these miscreants quickly and throw away the key!
No-one needs to see that.
So how come she was the only one charged with nakedness? he's just as offesively ugly!

Bob
23rd July 2004, 00:19
Joseph Gronka has pleaded guilty Tuesday to a summary offense of disorderly conduct for allowing a naked woman to ride on his motorcycle.

Gronka entered the plea in District Justice Donald Whittaker's office and paid $277.50 in fines and court costs.

menace
23rd July 2004, 13:19

my eyes my eyes they buuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrn :crybaby: :crybaby:

Deano
23rd July 2004, 13:46
Man! I have this problem all the time... Pull up to the lights on the Guzzi and chicks start rippin' their damn clothes off and jumpin' on the back of the bike...

:killingme :killingme

Im so fast, the pillion loses their clothes from the wind pressure. :o

Hey are the naked couple on that bike (http://www.motorcyclesnz.co.nz/even...rallyneked2.jpg) KBers ?? Come on own up !!