PDA

View Full Version : Wheelchairs

Blondini
4th November 2006, 16:17
HIYA I was wondering if there are other KBrs with children or family in a wheelchair.I have a 14 yr old daughter born with cerebral palsy,she has numerous complications ie scoliosis.osteoporosis,seizures,to name a few.She is a delightful girl who understands everything but is trapped in a useless body.She has brought sadness and joy to my life and taught me so much that I never would know unless she was part of my life.I have been told that she wont make it out of her teens I cant bear to think of this, it sucks too badly (I buried the man I love nearly 5 yrs ago so not keen on process)It would be good to hear from you :yes:(you kbers not my partner I know what some of you lot are like at pisstaking lol)

Scorpygirl
4th November 2006, 16:39
Grahameeboy from Auckland has a three year old disabled daughter. I am sure he would be very willing to talk and support you if you need too. Send him a PM. All the best!! :sunny:

PS Sorry Grahame...I hope this is OK.

crashe
4th November 2006, 16:59
sent a pm to you Julie.....

Scorpygirl
4th November 2006, 17:02
My heart goes out to you Julie. :love:

Grahameeboy
4th November 2006, 17:05
Grahameeboy from Auckland has a three year old disabled daughter. I am sure he would be very willing to talk and support you if you need too. Send him a PM. All the best!! :sunny:

No probs young lady

Grahameeboy
4th November 2006, 17:11
HIYA I was wondering if there are other KBrs with children or family in a wheelchair.I have a 14 yr old daughter born with cerebral palsy,she has numerous complications ie scoliosis.osteoporosis,seizures,to name a few.She is a delightful girl who understands everything but is trapped in a useless body.She has brought sadness and joy to my life and taught me so much that I never would know unless she was part of my life.I have been told that she wont make it out of her teens I cant bear to think of this, it sucks too badly (I buried the man I love nearly 5 yrs ago so not keen on process)It would be good to hear from you :yes:(you kbers not my partner I know what some of you lot are like at pisstaking lol)

Just called you Julie and you are out so will try later.

My number 09 446 6258 / 027 664 3702 just in case you are having a bad moment and want to just talk..........

Grahameeboy
4th November 2006, 17:12
My heart goes out to you Julie. :love:

Hey you need your heart too Scorpygal....................

trumpy
4th November 2006, 17:17
PM sent...........

Grahameeboy
4th November 2006, 17:19
PM sent...........

Good for you Trumpy..........sounds like a few of us in the same boat.........

Blondini
4th November 2006, 19:29

Hi thanks for that I have lots of support in place and terrific family and friendsI was curious:yes and am aware of a certain benefit that I recently became aware of , if you are caring for someone .I would like to tell all in the same position about it cos the bloody govt wont tell you and everyone caring for someone that would otherwise be in full care,is entitled to it and with arreas to the date you started caring for them,I am having a field day with certain govt depts at present and the ball has started rolling:done:

Grahameeboy
4th November 2006, 19:32
Hi thanks for that I have lots of support in place and terrific family and friendsI was curious:yes and am aware of a certain benefit that I recently became aware of , if you are caring for someone .I would like to tell all in the same position about it cos the bloody govt wont tell you and everyone caring for someone that would otherwise be in full care,is entitled to it and with arreas to the date you started caring for them,I am having a field day with certain govt depts at present and the ball has started rolling:done:

Yep me not popular with Pete Hodgson.....me 2 Nil up so far..............I called him an idiot via e-mail...............

RT527
4th November 2006, 19:37
Yep me not popular with Pete Hodgson.....me 2 Nil up so far..............I called him an idiot via e-mail...............

But he is an Idiot....

Grahameeboy
4th November 2006, 19:39
But he is an Idiot....

I know......and I still won my appeal...........

trumpy
4th November 2006, 19:44
But he is an Idiot....

My description would be a little more colourful than yours but pehaps not appropriate for a public forum....:shutup:

Blondini
4th November 2006, 21:06
My description would be a little more colourful than yours but pehaps not appropriate for a public forum....:shutup:

I thought it was all appropriate till they draw that ______________________________?

RT527
5th November 2006, 09:24
I thought it was all appropriate till they draw that ______________________________?

Don`t most public servent/Politicians Draw those lines in Chalk....So they can easily be erased and shifted?