PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Jaffa's

Motu
9th July 2004, 22:08
Coming back from Waiuku tonight in the luverly warm Pajero the external temp gauge was showing 3 deg until the Papakura on ramp - at the coldest point around Kingseat it dipped to one degree!! Back in Boganville we have 8 deg - boi racers cruising the streets keeps the place warm I suppose.ONE bike passed me,came up on me so fast I didn't get the lane change done in time and he slipped through.

menace
10th July 2004, 21:26
Yup i have to say that it is BLODY cold! man i just got home from town... and i havent been this coold in a looooooong time... :(

Two Smoker
10th July 2004, 21:38
Coming back from Waiuku tonight in the luverly warm Pajero the external temp gauge was showing 3 deg until the Papakura on ramp - at the coldest point around Kingseat it dipped to one degree!! Back in Boganville we have 8 deg - boi racers cruising the streets keeps the place warm I suppose.ONE bike passed me,came up on me so fast I didn't get the lane change done in time and he slipped through.
Like that time us 10 bikers passed you and you pajero aye motu..... hehehe

jrandom
10th July 2004, 21:40
Indeed.

Friday morning, bimbling down the eerily traffic-free northwestern motorway, I was having serious, longing thoughts about heated handgrips, notwithstanding polyprop under-glubs and Spidi H2OUTs.

I'm just a big softy...

MikeL
10th July 2004, 22:22
Indeed.

the eerily traffic-free northwestern motorway...

School holidays...
Makes you realize just how much the education industry contributes to Auckland's...
economy?
traffic congestion...

jrandom
10th July 2004, 22:30
School holidays...

Is it? I should have guessed.

Two and a half years and counting until I become intimately familiar with the school holiday schedule. Not too thrilled about the prospect of sending my little blonde-curled angels into the jungle.

Assuming we don't go all tree-huggy and decide to homeschool them, I'm going to be sitting at work for thirteen years staring out the window and wishing I could follow them around all day with a two-by-four.

James Deuce
10th July 2004, 22:35
Are crunchy.

jrandom
10th July 2004, 22:43
And frozen wellies are murder to get your feet into.

James Deuce
10th July 2004, 23:55
Brilliant!