PDA

View Full Version : A big salute

Blueskies
8th November 2006, 17:11
H i every one . This afternoon while driving the Auckland motorway in the region of the Newmarket bridge, I passed a biker angel riding a small - presume 50cc - scooter. Not sure about the shoes but definitely complete with skirt and pantyhose.
Traffic was bumper to bumper at the time and that little scooter looked, well . . . . SMALL.
Hats off to that girly biker, she was surely proving what we've always known - namely that women really can do anything.
Although I don't think her choice of gear was in her best interest she surely has plenty of . . . . er . . nerve.

Anyone else see her ? Time was about 3.30.

James Deuce
8th November 2006, 19:17
When you hit the deck wearing pantyhose at 50km/hr the nylon melts. It goes into little balls like shotgun pellets or bead blasting pellets and gets forced into tissue and muscle by the impact. It's quite hot when it melts so it flash burns skin and tissue and heats the tissue up it embeds in. Causes nice scarring and utterly ruins young, smooth skin. Oh yeah, it makes frictions burns an utter bastard to treat.

Hats off chicky babe. Good luck.

Maha
8th November 2006, 19:20
namely that women really can do anything.

Have you ever seen a woman try to back a trailor?........:killingme

Nicksta
8th November 2006, 19:27
OI!...
play nice... i know many a horse chick that can back 2 or 3 horse sized floats thank you very much... and with ease!

and that chickie.... very silly... but in saying that.. i see a lot of people riding scooters in town without protective gear... and i think they are very silly people....

Maha
8th November 2006, 19:50
i know many a horse chick that can back 2 or 3 horse sized floats thank you very much... and with ease!

With no help ???.......:gob:

I better track down the next nearest 'Horsearama' and view this in action.....:dodge:

James Deuce
8th November 2006, 20:29

I've got a friend in Otaki who is 5ft4" and can back a B-Train. Nasty, I said NASTY left hook too. She does a sport that looks remarkably like motocross with a horse and buggy.

Anyway, it's our fault for telling them *this* much is 6 inches.

Swoop
8th November 2006, 20:49

I better track down the next nearest 'Horsearama' and view this in action.....:dodge:

Best entertainment in town is Half Moon Bay public boat ramp....
Huge laughs as the boats are reversed down the ramp! Take a chair and a few beers!

Meekey_Mouse
8th November 2006, 21:44
What is it about guys thinkin chicks can't back trailors?!?!

Honestly!! Where ever I am, If I have a trailor on I will some times have up to 3 or 4 guys "trying" to help me. Dont get me wrong, it is nice of them... but I can back a stinkin trailor on my own :mad: :blink:

I usually just ignore them and do my own thing :yes: while the guys are left standin there goin " :gob: she can back a trailor"... Quite funny to watch

But honestly, guys... why is it that you think we can't back trailors?... Just curious :)

James Deuce
8th November 2006, 21:50
It's our fault. We told you this *--* was six *------* inches. No wonder you gals keep backing into things.

But seriously I can't back a trailer and I've never learned either after the shit my B-Train driving brother gave me for not being able to get it right immediately.

My wife can back a trailer better than I can, so she gets to do it.

slimjim
9th November 2006, 12:45
well yup know what thee ladies can do, just one eyed on them when they do, haha and helped a lot with ,"shit i thought i was doing really well" haha, however that chick on the scooter will get hit one day, sorry just the odd's are sacked that way, cause she thinks she bullet proof,

Blueskies
9th November 2006, 14:06
I have to agree with slimjim . . . that scooter biker angel is headed for trouble sooner or later. It was scary just passing her.

Backing trailers ? Well mostly we don't have to (can you guess why ? ) but if we do have to - of course we can. With one eye shut and one arm in a sling if necessary . . . . . .

Motu
9th November 2006, 16:11
My daughter has to back their (my) trailer and parallel park - her fella is an Aussie,he hasn't got a clue how to back a trailer and they were never taught how to parallel park over there.I remember drilling our two daughters in parking late at night on quiet roads.

First time I reversed an A train the foreman said ''You must of done that before''.And I couldn't get it right from then on.Several times on the night shift we got A trains with bent draw bars in the workshop - we would all take it in turns to see who could get it out the door.

I can't back my trailer behind the Pajero - I can't see it out the back,and it's too slow to react....pretty embaressing when I'm actualy pretty good with a trailer.

judecatmad
9th November 2006, 16:15
When you hit the deck wearing pantyhose at 50km/hr the nylon melts. It goes into little balls like shotgun pellets or bead blasting pellets and gets forced into tissue and muscle by the impact. It's quite hot when it melts so it flash burns skin and tissue and heats the tissue up it embeds in. Causes nice scarring and utterly ruins young, smooth skin. Oh yeah, it makes frictions burns an utter bastard to treat.

Are you speaking from personal experience here? :blink:

James Deuce
9th November 2006, 16:19
Not intimate personal knowledge as in I did it wearing pantyhose, but seeing a female friend suffer the aftermath of falling off an MB5 in a quiet cul-de-sac.

klingon
12th November 2006, 10:45
This is exactly why I decided to get a bike instead of a scooter. It's not just that the scooter wheels are so tiny or the centre of gravity is all wrong - its because the CULTURE is different.

Scoots are doing the same speeds in the same traffic as bikes, but the riders are wearing cute little skirts and little open-toed shoes and stockings and open-face helmets. When was the last time you saw a scooter rider in full protective gear - gloves, boots, PROPER riding pants, decent jacket, full helmet?

Their choice. But not what I choose to do.

chanceyy
12th November 2006, 10:55

come on down ..

I have backed trailers, dog trailers, boats, caravans, car trailers & horse floats .. & yeah i can back better than most guys :innocent:

used to come back from speedway midnite back trailer in our driveway, with no lights (apart from hazard flashing) & get it around the side of the house .. ex always got me to drive home .. excuse could have a few beers with the boys .. but he said no way could he back it as good as i do :shutup:

my old man asked who taught me to back so good .. told him he did .. in taupo family went out fishing .. but i didn't wanna go .. he threw me the car keys & said when he got back he wanted to see me backing the trailer into any car park he pointed too .. spent most of the day practicing .. got it done !! & learned the lesson well .. I only use the two side revision mirrors to back :done:

Hawkeye
12th November 2006, 15:40
but the riders are wearing cute little skirts and stockings.

Mind wanders to happy place.....:innocent: