PDA

View Full Version : Family Fun Day

Firefight
10th July 2004, 17:27
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: saturday the 17th, Woodhill forest, Family fun day,located at the southern end of Woodhill forest, enter via Forest HQ off H/Way 16. some new tracks and the good old ones, set up FOR KIDS, big guys go to the Bike park 16kms north via Rimmers rd,, Lolly Scramble, sozzie sizzile, spot prizes,, and Honda test Bikes.starts 10.15.
ring Power adventures to check if weather is shit 09 4101498, remember this is NOT held at the motorcycle park at Rimmers Rd.

Firefight :grouphug:

FROSTY
10th July 2004, 17:59
what ages is this gonna cater for -are the test bikes quads or bikes??
OMG the thought of baby bike (mini Me ) on a bike :spudbooge

Two Smoker
10th July 2004, 18:02
Am i still considered a kid??? ive always wanted to have a go on dirt, looks hard, but looks fun :niceone: what sized bikes hehehe???

Firefight
10th July 2004, 18:03
what ages is this gonna cater for -are the test bikes quads or bikes??
OMG the thought of baby bike (mini Me ) on a bike :spudbooge

0 onwards, I think the youngest riders have been about 2-3, the Honda demo bikes are normally two wheelers, Will talk to you about it Wednesday night.

F/F

Firefight
10th July 2004, 18:05
Am i still considered a kid??? ive always wanted to have a go on dirt, looks hard, but looks fun :niceone: what sized bikes hehehe???

Do you really want me to answer that Chris ?

F/F :bleh:

Motu
10th July 2004, 19:00
Ah,maybe not for me - last time I turned up to one of these in my '78 Coon with my homemade trailer on '24 Triumph hubs with graffted on VW wheels,on the back were our 1974 SL125 and 1981 TF100,the girls in the back had their windbreakers and horse riding boots on - when I saw what was in the paddock I realised I was $40,000 dollars short on entry equipment,then seeing Greg in full authoritarian Air Force mode...I just quietly slipped away.I thought I was going to have a bit of fun with the kids,not be involved in some display of disposable income.

Firefight
10th July 2004, 20:02
Ah,maybe not for me - last time I turned up to one of these in my '78 Coon with my homemade trailer on '24 Triumph hubs with graffted on VW wheels,on the back were our 1974 SL125 and 1981 TF100,the girls in the back had their windbreakers and horse riding boots on - when I saw what was in the paddock I realised I was $40,000 dollars short on entry equipment,then seeing Greg in full authoritarian Air Force mode...I just quietly slipped away.I thought I was going to have a bit of fun with the kids,not be involved in some display of disposable income.

Sorry you felt that way Motu, a lot of people work hard to make it a good day for the kids, Greg is only one of many who help set these days up, however I will pass on your comments.

F/F

Yamahamaman
10th July 2004, 20:35
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: saturday the 17th, Woodhill forest, Family fun day
My 73 year old Mum doesn't want to go, I guess that counts me out.