PDA

View Full Version : Well, that's another nursery rhyme fucked.

The_Dover
9th November 2006, 13:39
First they go and do baa baa ethnic minority sheep and now this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6120664.stm

what next? Humpty Dumpty forced to wear full leathers, helmet and back protector by OSH nazis????

Bend-it
9th November 2006, 13:51
Titanium reinforcements for any tree from which a baby might be rocking in a cradle. Also harness and hard hat at all times for the baby.

ManDownUnder
9th November 2006, 14:27
Did I miss something? The link points to an eye/sight restorative process (interesting too)

The_Dover
9th November 2006, 14:29
yeah, they restored the sight of the three blind mice.

bastards.

McJim
9th November 2006, 14:35
3 visually impaired but recovering mice
See how they run
See how they run
They all ran after the lab technician
Who repaired their eysight but what a mission!
Did you hear the like since that Nuclear Fission

Swoop
9th November 2006, 16:49
Titanium reinforcements for any tree from which a baby might be rocking in a cradle. Also harness and hard hat at all times for the baby.

WHAT??? No hi-viz vest?????????

Flatcap
10th November 2006, 07:53
What about their tails that the farmers wife cut off? Anyone bother to re-attach those? Hmm?? thought not..

And then they would all have to attend a Restorative Justice session, while the farmers wife would blame it on her deprived upbringing and resultant P addiction

McJim
10th November 2006, 07:56
And then they would all have to attend a Restorative Justice session, while the farmers wife would blame it on her deprived upbringing and resultant P addiction

Don't joke about it man - I'm addicted to P - every 5 pints I need to go for one.

Flatcap
10th November 2006, 08:01
Don't joke about it man - I'm addicted to P - every 5 pints I need to go for one.

Christ - for a minute there I thought you were going to say you were one of those weirdos who drink urine for the health benefits

Skyryder
10th November 2006, 08:02

Don't forget about the safty net.

Skyryder

PS They found the key for Grandfather's clock.

Big Dave
10th November 2006, 09:14
What's the best thing about a 'P' habbit?

Only 2 sleeps till christmas!

McJim
10th November 2006, 09:20
Christ - for a minute there I thought you were going to say you were one of those weirdos who drink urine for the health benefits

Dinnae be daft - I don't drink urine for the health benefits! I drink urine coz it tastes great!:rofl:

gijoe1313
10th November 2006, 09:32
Dinnae be daft - I don't drink urine for the health benefits! I drink urine coz it tastes great!:rofl:

I think with McJim, his beer to blood levels just makes for recycling of the malt/hops product!

Big Dave
10th November 2006, 10:14

yer takin the piss

ManDownUnder
10th November 2006, 10:16
yer takin the piss

and talkin' shite, which makes me wonder if he likes chocolate

McJim
10th November 2006, 10:25
and talkin' shite, which makes me wonder if he likes chocolate

Aw c'mon - I don't take shit from anyone! :killingme:

ManDownUnder
10th November 2006, 10:32
Aw c'mon - I don't take shit from anyone! :killingme:

fair doos (as opposed to doggy ones...)

McJim
10th November 2006, 10:39
fair doos (as opposed to doggy ones...)

Could be opposed to brunette doos.

Is it just me or has this thread turned to shite? RIP 3 blind mice the nursery rhyme.