PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki 650 Versys: Pig ugly or what?

ceebie13
10th November 2006, 07:13
um.... what do we make of this then people? From an artistic point of view I mean? The ugly duckling or the swan? Certainly from the front I could believe I'm on Elm St.

ceebie13
10th November 2006, 07:20
...of course if I had done my homework I'd have seen that this has been discussed already. Doh! Sorry folks. Must try harder.:yes:

paturoa
10th November 2006, 07:22
what about this as a mod??

boomer
10th November 2006, 07:57
nice ass, shame about the face

Bytor
10th November 2006, 08:27
nice ass, shame about the face

Don't look at the mantle piece while you're stoking the fire:lol:

or as Sir Chubby Brown would say. 'It's a double bagger...'

boomer
10th November 2006, 08:58
Don't look at the mantle piece while you're stoking the fire:lol:

or as Sir Chubby Brown would say. 'It's a double bagger...'

sir huh? hehehhe ( thats a blast from teh past.. YOU FAT BASTARD! )

with regards to matle pieces, i like ornaments :mellow:

paturoa
10th November 2006, 09:28
or a triple bagger

leave one by the door for any visitors so that they are protected in case of a tear

Ghost Lemur
10th November 2006, 10:01
I find the majority of large capacity DS bikes are but ugly. Don't understand why.

How hard can it be to design a sexy go-anywhere bike?

wari
10th November 2006, 10:32
UGly .. isada new cool .. :psst:

YA herdit heer ferst .. :woohoo:

I"m gittin' cool-lur by the day .. :wari:

Bytor
10th November 2006, 11:17
Fred and Bert were in the pub one evening, Fred complained that his wife seemed to have gone off sex. Bert suggested that if he went home while his wife was asleep, pulled off the bed covers, and give his misses a good muffing out, that when she wakes up she would sub-consciously want sex every time she was in bed.
Fred goes home, sneaks into the bedroom, rips off the bed sheets, gives his misses a world champion muffing, and then goes to the bathroom.
When he opens the door, his misses is sitting on the crapper, she whispers, "Fred, be quiet, don't wake your mother, she's staying overnight"

Ruralman
10th November 2006, 21:10
um.... what do we make of this then people? From an artistic point of view I mean? The ugly duckling or the swan? Certainly from the front I could believe I'm on Elm St.

well I like it ,its different but vive la difference
I think the underbelly exhaust will stop it being a serious adventure bike - but as an upright riding machine I think its great. They have a new KLR650 coming soon which will fit the serious dual sport category better.