PDA

View Full Version : Alcoholic beverages?

Blondini
10th November 2006, 19:48
This should probably be in pointless stuff buuut time will tell.Who is drinking What tonight.I have had 2 of my dads special home brew rum,said to be the cleanest about,hic:shit: Well I guess I surprised even me today,I got a bike road code couple of days ago,been studying hard.went and sat on gn250 today in bike shop........soooooo.knowing me I will have a new bike soon and I am a little bamboozled by my actions but now I cant wait to get one.:shutup:

98tls
10th November 2006, 19:52
just cracked a woodstock........

kiwifruit
10th November 2006, 19:54
CC & dry :drinknsin

Indiana_Jones
10th November 2006, 19:57
I'm just off to go buy some piss :D

Trickey work getting a 15 pack on the bike lol

-Indy

chanceyy
10th November 2006, 20:04
just cracked a woodstock........

so can ya grab me one .. ;) only take a day or so to get here :)

Terminated
10th November 2006, 20:08
Just in from evening ride, lost light indicator switch: metal fatigue and snapped off inside cover housing - so now sitting having a cold beer.

Waylander
10th November 2006, 20:08
Come on folks you know the words!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vysS06AnI3o&mode=related&search=

Terminated
10th November 2006, 20:11
Come on folks you know the words!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vysS06AnI3o&mode=related&search=

TEQUILA Yeah Right.

That man deserves a DB...Tui...

DEMONICST8
10th November 2006, 20:12
Had a few Jims Beams so far

Waylander
10th November 2006, 20:13
TEQUILA Yeah Right.

That man deserves a DB...Tui...lol was remembering something (or rather someone) from last night actually.

Steam
10th November 2006, 20:15
I'm drinking Mac's right now. On Monday I'll go pick up 5 empty swappa crates for homebrewing, now it's going to be interesting fitting them all on the bike at the same time. It can be done I reckon, ratchet tiedowns and panniers etc.

Terminated
10th November 2006, 20:16
lol was remembering something (or rather someone) from last night actually.

Before, During, or After the Tequila.....:yes:

Waylander
10th November 2006, 20:18
Before, During, or After the Tequila.....:yes:
I was on Woodstock last night. You had to be there. Let's just say she's hot.

Blondini
10th November 2006, 20:18
Hi waylander down your way for christmas:yes: why wont you tube play for me without stopping every two seconds?HI to you all how come its only me excited about me getting a bike :sunny:

Waylander
10th November 2006, 20:21
Hi waylander down your way for christmas:yes: why wont you tube play for me without stopping every two seconds?HI to you all how come its only me excited about me getting a bike :sunny:
lol you may have to let it load for a bit first. Dial-up right?

Sweet, may be here may not be depends on the size of my bonus.

And cool about the bike. If it's a GN, what can I say...

Terminated
10th November 2006, 20:27

Hi Julie, you will enjoy the GN250 as a first bike. I'll point you to my Newbie Training Update:
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=30010

Heads Up and Enjoy

scumdog
10th November 2006, 20:29
Just finished a bottle of Stoneliegh Chardonnay - after 7 stubbies of Export Gold at the work bar, off to mates for some zambuka.

(Just practising for the Great Southern KB get together at Otematata)

Blondini
10th November 2006, 20:35
Hi Julie, you will enjoy the GN250 as a first bike. I'll point you to my Newbie Training Update:
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=30010

Heads Up and Enjoy

Thanks crashe recommended I read that,much appreciated:yes: I cant wait I have a new passion :shit:

98tls
10th November 2006, 20:45
so can ya grab me one .. ;) only take a day or so to get here :) put your name on it and in the fridge........even polished it....:shutup:

Maha
10th November 2006, 20:45
Thanks crashe recommended I read that,much appreciated:yes: I cant wait I have a new passion :shit:

You will enjoy the GN if thats what you end up getting Julie, alot of us started on them. I wanted a new 250 when i started and the price was good so i got one, in saying that, it wasnt long before i was looking at bigger things...:blip:

Indiana_Jones
10th November 2006, 20:46
On a budget till I get my 1st pay cheque.

15 Tui for $17

Not too bad.

-Indy

98tls
10th November 2006, 20:47
Just finished a bottle of Stoneliegh Chardonnay - after 7 stubbies of Export Gold at the work bar, off to mates for some zambuka.

(Just practising for the Great Southern KB get together at Otematata) is that black zambuka SD.........makes your waste green...i know this because the morning after the night :gob: eerrr.....dont worry about it.....:dodge:

chanceyy
10th November 2006, 20:51
put your name on it and in the fridge........even polished it....:shutup:

laffing .. ok then when i come to chch you might have to at least deliver it up to me ;)

glad you said you original thread cracking a woodstock .. instead of just cracking a woody .. the mental image .. lol) :shit: :dodge::innocent:

Shadows
10th November 2006, 21:36
We're getting down towrads the last of the Dos Gusanos. At teh moment I think the cats can have those fucking worms though. I'll see how I feel if i get there.

Blondini
10th November 2006, 22:20
You will enjoy the GN if thats what you end up getting Julie, alot of us started on them. I wanted a new 250 when i started and the price was good so i got one, in saying that, it wasnt long before i was looking at bigger things...:blip:

Hi figured I had to start somewhere,see you on the coro,hi to mrs maha:sunny:

Terminated
10th November 2006, 22:21

Remember when you get your bike, negotiate a good deal for full riding gear [jacket, trousers, gloves, helmet, boots] outfit...you should get away with $4300 all up, bike gear and ORC. And have the new bike delivered home, while you can sit there and have a quiet drink and celebration and then go for a ride the next day.

Heads Up and Enjoy

Dadpole
10th November 2006, 22:24
I am working my way through 2 boxes of Corona beer I was given. Sigh

Blondini
10th November 2006, 22:30
Remember when you get your bike, negotiate a good deal for full riding gear [jacket, trousers, gloves, helmet, boots] outfit...you should get away with $4300 all up, bike gear and ORC. And have the new bike delivered home, while you can sit there and have a quiet drink and celebration and then go for a ride the next day.

Heads Up and Enjoy

Mate I am the queen of negotiations:argue: :jerry: :bleh: :niceone: :scooter: ,if they do not want my money, I know the next bike shop does,thanks:yes:

scumdog
11th November 2006, 02:05
Feck you feckin'feckers, I'm home again only a half bottle of Coruba and 500 yard round trip later, it's only Friday night so just pacing myself.:yes:

Drink? Who needs it?

98tls
11th November 2006, 02:06
Bullshit.....:Punk:

Mrs Busa Pete
11th November 2006, 04:56
Hi julie good on you girl i'm still to chicken it will be good to see out on some rides.GOOD LUCK

Macktheknife
11th November 2006, 08:52
Go for it Julie, you will love it. As for the tipple well, last night it was just a couple of beers. But my favourites include, Mount Gay Rum or Appleton Estate, most single malt whiskey, bourbon, Irish whiskey, and others.
Enjoy the GN Julie they are great bikes to learn on.

bane
11th November 2006, 19:02
nah Julie, buy a 15 year old jap import zzzgggsssxxxccbbbbrrrr250, with no service/owner history, thats been along the road a dozen times, for $6k - better chance of getting your knee down....

the GN will be ideal, cheap to buy and run, and depreciation will be tiny (in $ terms, if not %)

as usual, im drinking "extra strength" Dilmah - the hard stuff:Punk:

terbang
11th November 2006, 20:44
Ok Julie what did I tell ya eh. Its under yer skin now. Enjoy the process.
Oh and I'm a beer drinker..!

terbang
12th November 2006, 10:04
A Qantas pilot has been suspended after being caught drink-driving with an "excessively high" level more than three times the legal limit.

A judge at Wellington District Court was told yesterday that XXXXXXX employer had suspended him.

A Qantas spokesman refused to comment on the case, saying that XXXXX was driving, not flying.

XXXXX, 46, of Lyall Bay, Wellington, pleaded guilty to driving with an excess breath alcohol level, 1394 micrograms, on November 3. The legal limit for driving is 400.

Judge Grace fined XXXXX $1500 with court costs of $130. He was disqualified from driving for nine months.

The judge said the disqualification was longer than the usual six months because of the excessively high level of alcohol involved.

Police prosecutor Fiona McGeorge said a member of the public complained to police about the way a car was being driven, leading police to XXXXX.

The high breath alcohol level meant his driver's licence was suspended immediately. His car was also impounded.

XXXXX's lawyer, Alan Cressey, said XXXXX was suspended from his job.

He was caught on his day off.

XXXXXX held licences as both a pilot and an air traffic controller. The CAA conducted annual tests, including for drugs and alcohol, as part of the licensing process, Mr Cressey said.

A CAA spokesman confirmed that it had been told of the case.

XXXXX's pilot's licence was not immediately at risk but if his medical certificate was cancelled he would not be able to use his licence, the spokesman said.