PDA

View Full Version : Fuck I love the guys I work with

James Deuce
11th November 2006, 01:16
I got pissed, we went to three bars, I caught up with old frien ds, and I got into a fight. Perfect fucking night.

Fuck I love Wellington, Tullamore Dew, and women with big tits who think that makes thenm beautiful.

Any one want a fucing fight?

Fuck that was fun.

I wish I grew up in Ireland.

Jonathan
11th November 2006, 01:41
Lucky bastard! You out there drunk and fighting while I am stuck here doing a graveyard shift, serving customers who I would much rather spit in the eye.

And Tullamore Dew is indeed a fine whisky!

98tls
11th November 2006, 01:54
I got pissed, we went to three bars, I caught up with old frien ds, and I got into a fight. Perfect fucking night.

Fuck I love Wellington, Tullamore Dew, and women with big tits who think that makes thenm beautiful.

Any one want a fucing fight?

Fuck that was fun.

why........it sucked........................

scumdog
11th November 2006, 02:09
Mehhh! Too much beer and rum at the work bar while discussing how many losers there are around here - then off to workmates place for more rum and slagging off the losers.

Home now, goodnight.

Grahameeboy
11th November 2006, 05:55
Enjoy the headache and bruises Jimboy

Grahameeboy
11th November 2006, 05:57
Mehhh! Too much beer and rum at the work bar while discussing how many losers there are around here - then off to workmates place for more rum and slagging off the losers.

Home now, goodnight.

You mean your work right.....................:yes:

Kendog
11th November 2006, 06:04
Just been reading your drunken posts, (Don't worry, we all do that from time to time, then edit them in the morning!) You are a funny guy when your pissed! Glad you had fun.
Mrs KD.

Grahameeboy
11th November 2006, 06:09
Just been reading your drunken posts, (Don't worry, we all do that from time to time, then edit them in the morning!) You are a funny guy when your pissed! Glad you had fun.
Mrs KD.

He is bloody funny when sober..............

Colapop
11th November 2006, 07:01
A couple of beers last night. Up early to take the boy to training and later to a funeral. I'm going to work shortly... with a sore head... I should have gone with Jim last night. Sounds like he had a cracker.

Joni
11th November 2006, 07:11
Hows the head this morning James? :sunny:

Grahameeboy
11th November 2006, 07:15
Hows the head this morning James? :sunny:

ask him in the arvo...............or I may just call him now......suspect he is up anyway with the kids............

dawnrazor
11th November 2006, 07:19

Ah yes I remember it like it was only yesterday, drinking in bars at the ripe old age of 15, running out the back door when the cops came in!! spewing in the streets and then making a bed in it. lots of fights, but with mates that watched your back and would jump in when it all got a bit heavy. and the night bus home at 2am, chatting up some kind young thing to make the trip go faster and prehaps a little something else.

Ah ya bastard, your after making me homesick now.

The_Dover
11th November 2006, 07:24
did you get your arse kicked by a bass player jim?

skelstar
11th November 2006, 08:11
LOL brilliant Jim2...we love the 'just come home drunk' threads. :)

Macktheknife
11th November 2006, 08:28
Well done Jim2, reminds me of a drunken night out with a friend of mine who announced at the top of his voice in the bar, "I want a fuck, or a fight.... and I don't really care which!" Sadly he got neither as everyone was too busy rolling on the floor in fits of laughter. lol He had not realised just how loud he had said it.

limbimtimwim
11th November 2006, 09:22
yeah A fucing fighgt!

bigg b00bs you know it!

yungatart
11th November 2006, 09:27
It does one good to let one's hair down - figuratively speaking, of course!
I hope you don't suffer too much today, Jim

James Deuce
11th November 2006, 13:50
Fugginn mmmmmppff.

Ghost Lemur
11th November 2006, 16:07
Fugginn mmmmmppff.

Feeling a bit like this :sick: are we?

Sounds like you had a great night out. Certainly one way to blow the old cobwebs out.

yungatart
11th November 2006, 17:11
Fugginn mmmmmppff.

Oh, Jim! We feel your pain....... and have little sympathy for self inflicted miseries!:love:

Paul in NZ
11th November 2006, 17:55

So Jim2 did a Blumsky eh? Jeeze he'll be running for public office next.

Don't worry about the big breasted chicks Jim, they marry guys that think 3 drinks makes them the heavyweight champion so it works out eh?

Anyway - Vicki tells me that I am a big tit and when I stand next to her it does make her more beautiful...

Indiana_Jones
12th November 2006, 00:06
LOL brilliant Jim2...we love the 'just come home drunk' threads. :)

Not as much as the 'just come home drunk & asked my g/f to marry me' thread lol

-Indy